• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

I'm indifferent either way with letting tinys picks count... Regardless let it be a solid lesson moving forward... With that said being others having no issues with his picks counting this week I say let them count as a 1 time mulligan.

Ty brothers. That was an amazing game. I will definitely have to set a reminder not to screw up anymore. Ima try and submit my picks by tuesday night..

Way to start the season yoooooo!!!

The countdown begins... I took a few risks picking teams to win.. let's see if it pays off.. good luck fellas

The countdown begins... I took a few risks picking teams to win.. let's see if it pays off.. good luck fellas

You never know. Season is just starting... we still don’t know for sure who will play well this year with the exception of a few teams.

I’m pretty sure that I’m tied for first right now .

You never know. Season is just starting... we still don’t know for sure who will play well this year with the exception of a few teams.

I have alot of faith in the Bengals this year... That could very well cost me dearly. Their offense should be very good. But time will tell.

Score Updates
QXaVSwx.png

Cards have a good team. Keep an eye on them this year.

Yeah I like the Cards a lot. If they were in another division they be fighting for first place.

I have alot of faith in the Bengals this year... That could very well cost me dearly. Their offense should be very good. But time will tell.[/QUOT
Borrows is legit! That team is definitely on the rise unlike my Lions

Megatron1
Borrows is legit! That team is definitely on the rise unlike my Lions[/QUOTE]

I'm so insulted right now. I thought we were in misery to the end... Team fandom bros from other mother's...lol... OUR Lions were close at 10-7 lol... You forgot I'm a Lions fan as well. I try to forget but it's a reoccurring nightmare lmao

Final scores
JoG2B5Q.png

4pm games
sQgWm5s.png

IML Gear Cream!
Browns going in again.. dam ... K.c is falling behind.
N.O up 10-0
Miami up 7-0
Broncos 3-0

What's happening with the Green Bay Packers.???

Score updates.
02m9jIe.png

- - - Updated - - -

It's awful quiet in here.

Rams 7-0 Chicago.

1st place : 450 store credit
2nd place: 250 store credit
3rd place: 150 store credit

GH not included.

Winners will be expected to show a TD pic and give a small review of there products when used..
As I said keep an eye open. I'm gonna be running some small weekly contest for extra goodies. So make sure to get your pics turned in each week.

Last edited:
Back