• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Annual football 🏈 pick em contest 🏈!! Only at psl!

IML Gear Cream!
Your a Bears fan?? I'm sorry for you lol . Justin Fields plays exactly as I thought he would... he's no Rex Grossman that's for sure lol...
Shyte Fields is a equivalent to a great high school QB. I've lived here my whole life so yes unfortunately I'm a sucky ass Bears fan.. Their glory days where the 80s when I was just alil boy hahaha.. Fuck Rex,Cutler and the list of 30some QBs since their last SB appearance in 2009 or something. Now dont get me wrong. I root for other teams but I'll bleed blue n orange till I drop. Btw did you see the Bears acquired The Old Arlington Race Track thats owned by The Meadow Lands I believe, and are probably moving to the far northern part of chicago the burbs actually

Your a Bears fan?? I'm sorry for you lol . Justin Fields plays exactly as I thought he would... he's no Rex Grossman that's for sure lol...

Lol bringing in a Rex grossman tag is hilarious!! At best fields is a Jay cutler! The kid is in over his head! Maybe when the game slows down and he isn’t panicking he will improve

Lol bringing in a Rex grossman tag is hilarious!! At best fields is a Jay cutler! The kid is in over his head! Maybe when the game slows down and he isn’t panicking he will improve

On Sundays I know you are rocking your Erik Kramer jersey!! Thinking of a better time with him at the helm lol... I'm just glad my Lions didn't draft Fields... Yes I'm a Lions fan but we can still be buds lol...

On Sundays I know you are rocking your Erik Kramer jersey!! Thinking of a better time with him at the helm lol... I'm just glad my Lions didn't draft Fields... Yes I'm a Lions fan but we can still be buds lol...

The lions were always my second favorite team having lived in Battle Creek and the flint area, but they did Stanford wrong in so many ways! He is going to get to the Super Bowl and the lions may not win a game!! They are halfway to the Cubs futility of winning. We all will be dead before they win again!

A least you guys don’t have to root for the Lions. Myself and EJD’s parents screwed us for life.

Wondering if he got locked out of his account again or something to do with his account.. I think that happened a few weeks ago to him..

I believe he travels a ton for work, being in different times zones each day of the week will make you forget what day it is.

A least you guys don’t have to root for the Lions. Myself and EJD’s parents screwed us for life.

Lol I was in Michigan at the age of 10 back in 76 and declared allegiance to Denver. This was after escaping the lane of the Jets and Giants!! Do the right thing and become a Rams fan and enjoy Stanford’s big win!

Wow damn.

Was driving back from Montana, and fell asleep last night. Just realized it was fucking Thursday

God damnit.

Edit actually still driving, and totally thought it was Wednesday

Last edited:
Wow damn.

Was driving back from Montana, and fell asleep last night. Just realized it was fucking Thursday

God damnit.

Edit actually still driving, and totally thought it was Wednesday
Lol that's the craziest excuse I ever heard haha. Okay wanna take a mulligan and ask Macedog if he can accept your pick's right now?

Lol that's the craziest excuse I ever heard haha. Okay wanna take a mulligan and ask Macedog if he can accept your pick's right now?
Lol So true. Just got back from Guyana, and went straight to Iowa, Minnesota then Montana, last stop is Louisiana, before I head to Columbia.

Picks were posted, so I'd feel like an ass trying to get picks in now. In truth, I haven't looked at the picks. But nonetheless.

Get Shredded!
I think ever week someone has missed. For some reason or another.

Mace was pretty firm last time that it was the “last time.”

All I'm for a mulligan shyte I got one on wk one before the Thursday game. Its nvr to late to ask Brother. Altho it's looking slim you nvr know until you try

I'll submit my picks and see what mace thinks. I truly have not looked at the picks. But I totally understand if they won't be accepted

Just gotten elites pick. Your call guys.. game starts soon. Let me know i will add him in if G2G..

Just gotten elites pick. Your call guys.. game starts soon. Let me know i will add him in if G2G..
Okay go ahead no issue from me man, and hopefully the others will agree.

Swagg gets the Mulligan of the Year award :D

Need 4 yes. Or 5 no. You can message me or just answer here. It's up to the group.

Colts 7- 0 Jets

Need 4 yes. Or 5 no. You can message me or just answer here. It's up to the group.
I hate to be the asshole but the game has already begun. We already greed there would be no more accepting late picks... So I'm gonna have to say no for this week... We can't keep going back on what we all agreed on.

I just saw this , it doesn’t matter to me if you let him slide but don’t be stealing my picks

IML Gear Cream!
I honestly didn't look at the picks. But I completely understand. It's my bad.. Damn

If you guys decide other wise I give you to the end of the game. Like I said I hate to be the asshole. Pm me your answers... Been a long day. I'll keep popping in here. But I've been on some crazy hrs do to an accident at work. So if I fall asleep. I'll update score and what everyone decides. If no one messages me (says yes) thing will stand how they are. This way it's anonymous from the group...

Thank you Mace for the chance. Gentlemen, I would highly appreciate it. But I get it also.

Thank you for the consideration.

I'm going to vote no... But I'm morally conflicted. Being others have been given a mulligan he should be given one as well. Of course with a penalty of a loss for Thursday would be fair. My no vote has nothing to do with his record or place in the standings.

Colts win.
Colts 45-30 Jets.

That sure was a wild game!
yes sorry I missed it. Have some bad stuff going on this week.. so I've been kinda wiped out. Had a coworker have his hand cut off and then the same day. My uncle had a stroke and a heart attack. So it's been a very hectic and emotional week to say the least.
So this is what we are gonna do about elite. I have more yes for this week than no's. But we will not count Thursday nights game. I'll be honest not sure who even took. But regardless he should be at least penalized.. now before we move forward. I WILL NOT EXCEPT ANY MORE LATE PICS. IF YOU HAVENT GIVEN ME YOUR PICS BEFORE I POST THEM. YOUR OUT FOR THAT WEEK. EVERYONE NEEDS TO AGREE BELOW. THIS WAY WE ARE DONE WITH THIS PERIOD! IT WONT BE LEFT UP TO ME OR THE GROUP. IT WILL JUST BE A NO!!! . SO PLEASE EVERYONE AGREE BELOW. THANK YOU.

Last edited:
Back