• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

TNE frequency

colorado

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello,

My s/o is currently running 21mg/week test along with 20mg/ED var. She handles these levels very well and has had previous cycles with test ran much higher (up to 50mg/wk). She has little to no "negative" side effects running 21mg/wk. She's about 6 weeks into her var cycle but only about 2 weeks into her current test cycle.

Currently, I (male) have a few bottles of TNE that she'd like to run as a pre-workout running somewhere between 25 to 50mg an hour or two before her heavy lift days.

My question is: Do you think it's likely that she runs into issues if she takes TNE a few times per week? She's only done TNE once before earlier this week at 40mg and has another heavy lift day today. Is there a "protocol" or advised schedule for women taking TNE? She had zero negative effects from the only time she did TNE at 40mg but with TNE being in and out of your system so quickly, I just don't want to give her poor advice thinking she can take frequent TNE injections, especially when she's already on a test cycle.

Thank you for any comments/advice.

My girl has tried many things..and a little test for women is good
I would stay on the low side to start with say 25mgs.. it's in and out in hrs..she will be find..

The Tren is a problem..my girl loved it and got strong AF..but had some pasting sides...still

Thanks for the response.

Her first (and only) shot of TNE was at 40mg. She said that she didn't "feel" much of anything but there may have been other factors involved in that unrelated. But I agree with you, it's in and out so quickly that I think she'll be fine. I just didn't want her talking it as a pre-workout on a daily or regular basis if it could somehow affect her differently than it would a man. But I'll keep her on the low side. She's taking the TNE sub-q so I'm not exactly sure if that's the best way to do it or not, but that's how she takes her regular test injections, sub-q.

She's been interested in tren. What dosages did your girl take? I found this post on reddit about a female's feedback on her dosages and cycle. She was taking 3mg/day test prop and started with 3mg/day tren ace eventually raising that to 5mg/day tren ace. Her pictures look great even though she was on a fairly low dose.

https://www.reddit.com/r/steroidsxx/comments/jlircw/trenfor_women_my_experience/

Last edited:
It's in a tri blend...cut stack..
Test Prop
Tren Ace
Masteron Prop

100mgs each..so very hard to get the exact numbers..1/4cc 2x wk...too high
Now we have two dollar shave club accounts in a straight relationship household..

Back