• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

We the people!

Words of the guy who introduced trickle down economics, the failed war on drugs, and the privatized prison system. He did more to set off the chain of events than anyone could dream.

Words of the guy who introduced trickle down economics, the failed war on drugs, and the privatized prison system. He did more to set off the chain of events than anyone could dream.

Keep hating, of course you didn't get the message.

I’m glad that POS is dead personally.

I’m glad that POS is dead personally.

Speaks volumes, I can't stand Biden but would never wish him dead. Why am I not shocked you feel that way. I thought you quit this site for good? What happened?

Speaks volumes, I can't stand Biden but would never wish him dead. Why am I not shocked you feel that way. I thought you quit this site for good? What happened?

It’s just an opinion, mere words….don’t let them hurt you.
Oh and the site? You must have missed my post. Whenever my life starts to suck, I come here and am reminded of how fucked up it could be.

Therapy 👍🏾

Typical liberal bs...you might want to do some more research on your trickle down economics..go read more

Since your posting Ronald Reagan...this is the speech that resonates with...sounds like it could be delivered today and be as relevant if not more.

https://youtu.be/qXBswFfh6AY

I only got two beefs with Reagan.

1.) he was a democrat and a celebrity. (Same beef I had with trump)
2.) he stole our social security surplus.

Reagan had dementia post office.
Biden has it pre/and while in office.

And Biden is a kid raping retard, so there's that.

And he was the best they could find to prop up in front of the Country..??

Back