• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP Injection Frequency

dpsct

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm planning my next cycle for the Fall (second one ever). I was thinking of going with NPP/Test. It will be a "bulking phase" for me. Cycle will run 16 weeks.

500 mg test cyp per week
300 mg NPP per week
Proviron - 25mg morning and another 25 mg in the evening.

I've read tons of conflicting info on how often to dose NPP. Some say you need to inject every other day, some say MWF, some say twice per week is fine.

For those of you that have run NPP - has anyone injected twice per week? Ideally I'd like to do it in as few weekly injections as possible.

I wouldn't run NPP with Test Cyp.

Got a long and short ester...running two that compliment each other more is better. NPP and Test P at EOD is a better thought.

Or Cyp with Deca.

I’ve had 0 issues with Sust/NPP MWF

Long Ester test is fine with NPP. It helps keep the volume of oil down. I have tried MWF and EOD with NPP, and prefer EOD injections

Yeah man- keep it simple and do 250 test e or c/ 150 deca on monday/ thursday. and keep the provi exactly like u have it- easy peasy (then u can enjoy the joint relief too)

Got a long and short ester...running two that compliment each other more is better. NPP and Test P at EOD is a better thought.

Or Cyp with Deca.

Agree with this. Short esters you want to inject EOD, and your on a second cycle. You want less pin days in the beginning. Test/Deca is the way to go here. And make sure you have an AI and caber on hand.

I would either pin the npp eod or go with deca. 16 weeks would be a great length to run the deca and you could stick to 2x pins a week if pinning is a issue for u.

IML Gear Cream!

Or Cyp with Deca.
Huh???

That was my reaction as well. What ever happened to 'test is test?' I'm currently running npp, mast p and test e dosed at 250mg/ml. I have test prop, but the test 250 cuts down on oil volume in the tube. I wasn't aware there were pairing protocols

That was my reaction as well. What ever happened to 'test is test?' I'm currently running npp, mast p and test e dosed at 250mg/ml. I have test prop, but the test 250 cuts down on oil volume in the tube. I wasn't aware there were pairing protocols
Bro, I'm 53yrs old...I think I've tried every combination that a guy could...my observation..nothing is wrong. It just depends on what works best for the individual....we don't have a Dr Fauci of steriods....he's a dick by the way...

I'm running test e 250mg Sunday/Thursday and NPP 400mg Sunday, Tues, Thurs and everything is fine. I like to keep my pinning schedule simple.

Lol. No pairing protocol.

Was just saying if I was bent on using npp then I would hit it eod along with test p at the same time to make it simple.

Or test and deca together like Monday and Thursday.

But certainly not a problem to use short and long but idk if pinning days will be all over the place. EOD with npp and at the same time Monday and Thursday with cyp

Just what I would do to make it simple.

Lol. No pairing protocol.

Was just saying if I was bent on using npp then I would hit it eod along with test p at the same time to make it simple.

Or test and deca together like Monday and Thursday.

But certainly not a problem to use short and long but idk if pinning days will be all over the place. EOD with npp and at the same time Monday and Thursday with cyp

Just what I would do to make it simple.

My injections are Monday / Wednesday/Friday and works great with me I couldn’t never get into the EOD injections

Yeah at our age,our ass looks like an old raged dart board..

I’m currently running test E and Npp at 750/300. The test I hit on Sunday and Wednesday so I hit Npp Sunday, Wednesday and Friday. It works for me. The only benefit of pairing up esters is a less complicated pinning protocol. I could’ve ran the Npp at a true EOD but for convenience I lined it up with my test and threw in the Friday. If I gave a damn about sticking needles in myself I’d waste some $ and let Frank Thomas sell me some Nugenix lol

Back