Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,017 Posts
    Rep Points

The studies proved this a year ago

The PCR tests are false and in one study of 7,000 "covid patients" they were unable to isolate "1" patient with covid.

Not a single patient

This is the biggest attack on the American population since 9/11. This is and was fraud and plain and simple is pushing their globalist Agenda.

The fact people are so brainwashed they are FIGHTING for vaccines and mandated vaccinations and passports.

A year ago they called us tin foil hat wearers and now they are begging to employ it

I'm no expert but if you study Revelations this is the End of Times.

These people have ears to hear, but cannot. Eyes to see but cannot.

Remarkable to be alive and watch the absolute brainwashing that has occurred .

Members here are. And they will call "us" brainwashed.

The CIA did a hell of a job deceiving the population.

satan's (lower case intentional bc F him) biggest deception was convincing people he doesn't exist.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post

The PCR tests are false and in one study of 7,000 "covid patients" they were unable to isolate "1" patient with covid.

Not a single patient

This is the biggest attack on the American population since 9/11. This is and was fraud and plain and simple is pushing their globalist Agenda.

The fact people are so brainwashed they are FIGHTING for vaccines and mandated vaccinations and passports.

A year ago they called us tin foil hat wearers and now they are begging to employ it

satan's (lower case intentional bc F him) biggest deception was convincing people he doesn't exist.

Interesting, it's all just a hoax.

If that's the case, what do you think it was that my mother in law died of last year, that gave suddenly gave her breathing difficulties and required her to remain on a ventilator for two weeks before it inexplicably killer her? She never had asthma or any serious respiratory disease prior.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ArgonCoagulator View Post

If that's the case, what do you think it was that my mother in law died of last year, that gave suddenly gave her breathing difficulties and required her to remain on a ventilator for two weeks before it inexplicably killer her? She never had asthma or any serious respiratory disease prior.
    Nobody is saying covid is not real...the test was meant to inflate numbers, now ask why?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Not a single patient

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,153 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by FNA View Post
    Nobody is saying covid is not real...the test was meant to inflate numbers, now ask why?
    When my MIL was in a vegetative state, the nurse (wearing a full hazmat suit) was kind enough to video chat with the fam before they pulled the plug. Well the room was full of other people dying of covid. I know so many people who have lost loved ones from covid it's crazy. One guy I know is only 47 and besides having asthma his whole life is relatively healthy. He's just been put on a ventilator not long after becoming infected with the delta variant. I already figure it's unlikely he'll survive.

People are dropping like flies, but if you guys want to focus on media propaganda, conspiracy and hoaxes then I guess that's your prerogative. Imo it would be smarter to focus on keeping yourselves and your families safe and healthy during times like these.

If you've been lucky enough to avoid infection and not have anyone close pass away, then I suppose it's easy to downplay the danger and laugh at the news articles. But I'll tell you from first hand experience that you should take this very seriously and do your best to keep you and your family safe.

Good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    146 Posts
    Rep Points

I had a Dr and 2 nurses I know tell me if I didn't get myself into the hospital when I caught covid id die pretty quick.. they acted like I should fall over dead right there, now im no perfect specimen by no means but that lil flu really surprised me how it didn't mess me up. I'm not getting the vac I don't trust the drs anyway just practicing medicine without a care usually they've fucked so many ppl I know up and are like whoops sorry on to the next one.. im not wearing a fuckn cloth mask neither if this shit was serious we'd be wearing full face masks or suits to leave the house, it's $ at the end of the day just like ppl become drs for....$$$$ they don't care about ppl its just a business man taking your $ and charging you for their "education" usually very well on avg because hey they can they spent time studying for $ not ppls health.
    Last edited by weazel; 08-09-2021 at 03:15 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    191 Posts
    Rep Points

Do any of you follow Alan Roberts on YouTube? He's seen a heavy correlation between obesity and death rates with Covid in academic literature ... meaning, there is a strong linear regression to this (e.g. as X increase [BMI/Obesity], Y increases [death rate]). When folks say a "healthy 29 year old dies with no other health complications", they fail to mention he was morbidly obese. And we know the stress that extra weight puts on our raspatory system (just listen to a morbidly obese person try to breathe after walking a bit). Of course, its fat shaming if we say anything, so don't expect to see this on MSM. He just doesn't give a F- and let's it fly on YouTube...

I only know of a few folks who have passed from this and they fall into this category. Curious of others thoughts on this?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

When my MIL was in a vegetative state, the nurse (wearing a full hazmat suit) was kind enough to video chat with the fam before they pulled the plug. Well the room was full of other people dying of covid. I know so many people who have lost loved ones from covid it's crazy. One guy I know is only 47 and besides having asthma his whole life is relatively healthy. He's just been put on a ventilator not long after becoming infected with the delta variant. I already figure it's unlikely he'll survive.

People are dropping like flies, but if you guys want to focus on media propaganda, conspiracy and hoaxes then I guess that's your prerogative. Imo it would be smarter to focus on keeping yourselves and your families safe and healthy during times like these.

If you've been lucky enough to avoid infection and not have anyone close pass away, then I suppose it's easy to downplay the danger and laugh at the news articles. But I'll tell you from first hand experience that you should take this very seriously and do your best to keep you and your family safe.

Good luck.
    Why are total deaths in the US the same as the previous years?
    Where did all of the flu deaths go last year? What about AIDS deaths and cancer and heart attacks? They were labeled Covid.
    Why?
    If this is so deadly, why do you have to be tested to know if you have it?
    Why were the PCR tests used, knowing that it is only showing covid material, NOT an actual virus?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5,017 Posts
    Rep Points

Could have been flu, pneumonia, or possibly "covid"

Though if researchers are unable to isolate a single strain and it has all the markings of influenza, then what do you call it?

Very sorry to hear that she died at all. I know someone that died too and tbh, the ventilators are what killed the majority of patients in the beginning last year. Doctors failed to know how to treat the virus and out of fear, and when peoples oxygen levels dipped just below, they wrongfully and immediately put them on ventilators.

Ventilators are known to blow out the lungs of the patient and I wanna say statistically only about 25% of people who go on a ventilator live, regardless of for what reason.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

Could have been flu, pneumonia, or possibly "covid"

Though if researchers are unable to isolate a single strain and it has all the markings of influenza, then what do you call it?

Very sorry to hear that she died at all. I know someone that died too and tbh, the ventilators are what killed the majority of patients in the beginning last year. Doctors failed to know how to treat the virus and out of fear, and when peoples oxygen levels dipped just below, they wrongfully and immediately put them on ventilators.

Ventilators are known to blow out the lungs of the patient and I wanna say statistically only about 25% of people who go on a ventilator live, regardless of for what reason.
    Let's not forget about the monetary incentive for hospitals in all of this.
    I don't remember what the exact numbers are, but something along the lines of...
    $16,000 for every covid positive test, and $36,000 for every covid death. If that was your motivation, I'm sure you'll find every possible way to get the money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    492 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by DirtySuperman View Post
    Why are total deaths in the US the same as the previous years?
    Where did all of the flu deaths go last year? What about AIDS deaths and cancer and heart attacks? They were labeled Covid.
    Why?
    If this is so deadly, why do you have to be tested to know if you have it?
    Why were the PCR tests used, knowing that it is only showing covid material, NOT an actual virus?
    you canít be this retarded. Go to the cdc website and all those statistics for deaths are listed. In fact heart disease and cancer are ahead of Covid.
    as far as hiv and aids, are you not aware of the amazing and life saving treatments available?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,245 Posts
    Rep Points

AC. ..truly sorry about your loss and others that have pass..To me this is where we Must demand justice for the real victims...the meaningless deaths of 100,000's of people Worldwide..Who will pay for tragedies to families..??Who will answer for their deaths to push hidden agendas..WHO..?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,477 Posts
    Rep Points

I have seen plenty of friends and family die of heart disease, complications from diabetes, asthma and PEs. Did I or everyone around them go on a crusade to change everyone one elseís lives? By force?
    No. In fact, pretty much every singe one of them continued with their shitty lifestyles.

I have been trying to wake my friends and family up for decades. Waste of time. Absolutely.

The big difference is they can see me practicing what I preach. Anyone see this with COVID.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    266 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Bft84 View Post
    you canít be this retarded. Go to the cdc website and all those statistics for deaths are listed. In fact heart disease and cancer are ahead of Covid.
    as far as hiv and aids, are you not aware of the amazing and life saving treatments available?
    You want to trust an unaccountable government bureaucracy, and whatever they tell you... They have been lying to you, and they are still lying to you, but I'm the retard!?!?
    Don't you have some Kool-Aid to drink this morning Skippy...