Would you be pissed?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points

Would you be pissed?

If you found out your wife of 20 years banged your cousin BEFORE you got married but while you were still dating. I mean is that technically cheating still? Would you guys be pissed or am I making too much of it since it was so long ago? Donít get me wrong Iím fucking pissed but I also tend to fly off the handle very quickly so I figured Iíd ask all of you. We are pretty open about sex so for me itís not so much that she fucked him itís more that she never told me. Now I feel like Iíve kinda been made a fool of for 20 years. I mean had I of known I would have driven my fist down his throat and we could be even. Now Iím not sure wtf to do or how Iím supposed to feel. Heís actually dead now so I canít even go beat his ass now for him not telling me either.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd be pissed too but I can also get why a new girlfriend wouldn't tell you she didn't know you would end up together for 20 years but she owes you something special for sure lol

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,951 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by AR-15 View Post
    If you found out your wife of 20 years banged your cousin BEFORE you got married but while you were still dating. I mean is that technically cheating still? Would you guys be pissed or am I making too much of it since it was so long ago? Donít get me wrong Iím fucking pissed but I also tend to fly off the handle very quickly so I figured Iíd ask all of you. We are pretty open about sex so for me itís not so much that she fucked him itís more that she never told me. Now I feel like Iíve kinda been made a fool of for 20 years. I mean had I of known I would have driven my fist down his throat and we could be even. Now Iím not sure wtf to do or how Iím supposed to feel. Heís actually dead now so I canít even go beat his ass now for him not telling me either.

Whew...given the set of circumstances, I'd probably let it slide. As long as you are otherwise happy with her today. She probably didn't say anything to avoid the drama it would create and spare your feelings. Especially if you had a decent relationship with your cousin.

Side story...the first couple of weeks that the wife and I dated, we'd meet in the park at lunch time and eat. I'd very recently had a BAD blind date. On about our fifth lunch like this, I look over and see the bad blind date working in the park. I turn away from her and kind of duck my head a bit. The wife immediately sees this and asks what is up. I tell her I had a bad blind date and the girl is working right over there. She looks over and says, "Oh shit, that's my cousin!" She thought it was funny as hell and enjoyed seeing me squirm a bit.

Second cousin story...one of her cousins was a cop and caught us parking. Luckily it was early in the game and only her bra was off. Fuck living in small towns. Everyone knows your business. Also, the above stories are not good ways to meet the wife's family.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,815 Posts
    Rep Points

She probably still banging him on the side lol !!!! That's how u lasted 20 years .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points

Always gotta be one dickhead in the bunch. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxz View Post
    She probably still banging him on the side lol !!!! That's how u lasted 20 years .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,367 Posts
    Rep Points

See how you said you would have driven your fist down his throat. Its actually not his fault, Iíd be drivin my fist down the wifes throat. Shes the one that cheated, canít blame the guy even if he knew. She was in the relationship with you and she has rules to follow being in a relationship, and she broke them not him.

I would be more pissed at the fact she never told you, so I agree with you. And your not overreacting. But its been 20 years, have to let it go. Canít bring up something someone did years ago. But with that being said give her the guilt act and you better get a sex slave for a few weeks for her to make up for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Wow well IMO she cheated on you. If you were dating then thats cheating. Im sorry to have to say that. Man this sucks for real. Really dont know what to say. I would be ao fucking pissed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,481 Posts
    Rep Points

I don't blame you for feeling like a fool, I'd probably feel the same way. BUT it happened 20 years ago and it's ancient history now. Let it go bro! I know, eaiser said than done, but if you let it fester, that shit will consume you. If you don't mind me asking, how did you just find out about it? Was it a slip or did she throw it in your face?

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,696 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Wow well IMO she cheated on you. If you were dating then thats cheating. Im sorry to have to say that. Man this sucks for real. Really dont know what to say. I would be ao fucking pissed.
    I agree here but it has been many years tho. Be pissed for sure but let it go if ya love her and things are truly good now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,625 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post
    See how you said you would have driven your fist down his throat. Its actually not his fault, Iíd be drivin my fist down the wifes throat. Shes the one that cheated, canít blame the guy even if he knew. She was in the relationship with you and she has rules to follow being in a relationship, and she broke them not him.

I would be more pissed at the fact she never told you, so I agree with you. And your not overreacting. But its been 20 years, have to let it go. Canít bring up something someone did years ago. But with that being said give her the guilt act and you better get a sex slave for a few weeks for her to make up for it.
    Nah if dude knows shes married then they both can get it. Its called respect.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points

Yeah it definitely has me in a weird place mentally. I mean I feel kinda stupid for getting mad over something that happened 20 years ago but we had also been dating exclusively for several years before it happened. To me thatís cheating and to be honest she kinda seems like a dirty whore to me now. Bummer is we have a great marriage all the way around. Iím not even sure I want to fuck her right now. Itís fucking weird.

Quote Originally Posted by BodybuilderZepp View Post

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,951 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    If you don't mind me asking, how did you just find out about it? Was it a slip or did she throw it in your face?
    Oh shit...good question. I took it as "finally came clean"....but if it was a "throw it in your face" then fuck that noise.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,315 Posts
    Rep Points

I actually just found out about it from a 3rd party and it was a slip up on their part. I approached her and at first she denied it but when I explained how I found out she finally fessed up. Apparently everyone in our inner circle new about it but were afraid if I found out about it I would kill him. Believe me if he wasnít already dead he most likely would be. So yeah Iím kinda mad at a bunch of people at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by wesley_swolle View Post
    I don't blame you for feeling like a fool, I'd probably feel the same way. BUT it happened 20 years ago and it's ancient history now. Let it go bro! I know, eaiser said than done, but if you let it fester, that shit will consume you. If you don't mind me asking, how did you just find out about it? Was it a slip or did she throw it in your face?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I agree here but it has been many years tho. Be pissed for sure but let it go if ya love her and things are truly good now
    But if she cheated then and was able to keep that secret for 20yrs how many other times did ahe cheat amd what else does he not know. Too much to wonder about

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    674 Posts
    Rep Points

Several years exclusive? Iím out. I could never fuck her again and not think about it.