• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Would you be pissed?

Get Shredded!
Lmao! I never thought about that!! I would have to do some self reflecting, personally. How did I do during our dating period before marriage -during, and currently?? If I was solid the whole time : I would be hurt for sure. If I made mistakes similar along the way; I would be taking that into consideration. Relationships are tough! I definitely would feel hurt and betrayed. All my cousins try to sleep with my girls! , they do! (But they ask), lol. A bunch of us went on Vacation together and my one cuz asked if he could dance with her and i of course said yes; later she told me he was a total perv! It was early on and he was older, but.. his wife ended up trying to have sex with me..karma is a bitch. She visited with a younger female (for work); and I swear my hand to the Bible: she is a solid 9! Italian, make up artist, big boobs, huge-natural lips, booty, all that. Anyway, I was in the bed(it was after work) she walked out of the bathroom at my place with a fancy black bra & G-String panties, slid into the bed(I was awake but faked sleeping), she arches and pushed her booty into me! Anyway, I did not sleep w her , I told her I couldn’t do it . Get this : he calls me all flipping out (on her , not me!) begging me to “Just tell the truth! That I slept with her!” Sadly, I had to tell him , “I really didn’t , I turned her down. “ Turns out he got caught cheating on her and was trying to get some dirt on her to make it “less...on him”’ and the only reason he even knew that situation happened was; because I was totally honest and told my girlfriend what happened and she told him apparently. He just could not believe I did not sleep with her!? I didn’t , it was sooo hard (literally & figuratively).

Max

Man lol!!! What a tangled tale we live in ha ha! I know the first marriage I got married I hung out with her sisters more then i did her ans we had so much “fun” together and no one very knew I slept with her on a bunch of occasions she was younger then. Me but I didn’t csre lol hello was young to and was horny lol!!!! My soon to be wife hated sex so I got my full with her sister,I know it was bad in my part but a man needs needs to ya know

This went on for 26 years my wife hated sex but I wasn’t gonna go without ,it was bad on my part I was only 23 so I was horny constantly !!! So when she didn’t want it I just made a call to her sister! Ans this went on for 15 years until my wife and I divorced and I swore then I’d never get married again and I haven’t

Lmao! I never thought about that!! I would have to do some self reflecting, personally. How did I do during our dating period before marriage -during, and currently?? If I was solid the whole time : I would be hurt for sure. If I made mistakes similar along the way; I would be taking that into consideration. Relationships are tough! I definitely would feel hurt and betrayed. All my cousins try to sleep with my girls! , they do! (But they ask), lol. A bunch of us went on Vacation together and my one cuz asked if he could dance with her and i of course said yes; later she told me he was a total perv! It was early on and he was older, but.. his wife ended up trying to have sex with me..karma is a bitch. She visited with a younger female (for work); and I swear my hand to the Bible: she is a solid 9! Italian, make up artist, big boobs, huge-natural lips, booty, all that. Anyway, I was in the bed(it was after work) she walked out of the bathroom at my place with a fancy black bra & G-String panties, slid into the bed(I was awake but faked sleeping), she arches and pushed her booty into me! Anyway, I did not sleep w her , I told her I couldn’t do it . Get this : he calls me all flipping out (on her , not me!) begging me to “Just tell the truth! That I slept with her!” Sadly, I had to tell him , “I really didn’t , I turned her down. “ Turns out he got caught cheating on her and was trying to get some dirt on her to make it “less...on him”’ and the only reason he even knew that situation happened was; because I was totally honest and told my girlfriend what happened and she told him apparently. He just could not believe I did not sleep with her!? I didn’t , it was sooo hard (literally & figuratively).

Max

Max, you are a stand up guy. If you ever find yourself single again, I got a daughter about your age that is back on the market.

First let me say THANK YOU to everyone that responded with an intelligent opinion. Like I said there’s always one dickhead in the bunch. Anyway BBZep I think you hit the nail right on the head. Well everyone did really but after two days completely away from her Ive cooled down just a bit and it would be stupid for me to leave since it happened 20 years ago. I just can’t ruin our kids world for something that she did when we were basically kids. I know 17 isn’t a kid but compared to us now it kinda is. I still don’t understand the lying part. We’ve always had a very open relationship with not only sex but everything. I assumed she was also my best friend. It’s hard to hate on someone you love so much. Did I ever fuck around while we were just dating? Absolutely not but apparently we have two different definitions of what that mean which I still have an issue with. Will I ever look at her the same? Probably not. At least not for awhile. Hell right now I don’t even want to look at her period. Will it always be in the back of my mind? Absolutely it will. Will it eat at me every single day from now on? I’m sure it will. They say time heals all wounds so hopefully that is the case especially since we have 3 great kids. They don’t deserve to be hurt by this. I guess I’m taking one for the good of the team. I have no idea how long I can live with feeling like I’ve been shit on by everyone I love but who knows. I’m gonna do my best not to loose my cool. I can see a lot of time being spent at the gym and I can see a lot of sparring partners taking a serious beating over this. Ohwell again thanks everyone. Your opinions really meant alot and probably saved a few lives. Lol

This story gets worse the more I read. Cheating on you 20 years ago, hiding it the entire time, then denying it when you find out. If you weren't married 20 years and everything was going smooth I'd say move on. But it just seems so long ago, and hes passed away. You'll probably look at her different the rest of your life but I still say stay. I actually asked my wife about this to get a woman's perspective and she said she would be very upset with me but she would stay.

Who's to even say the 17 year old is your kid lol .
What dumb ass puts this in the pit on a bodybuilding forum lmao !!!

Go back and hang out with your trol friends that aren't around anymore .

It's true what they say just can't fix stupid lol !!

First let me say THANK YOU to everyone that responded with an intelligent opinion. Like I said there’s always one dickhead in the bunch. Anyway BBZep I think you hit the nail right on the head. Well everyone did really but after two days completely away from her Ive cooled down just a bit and it would be stupid for me to leave since it happened 20 years ago. I just can’t ruin our kids world for something that she did when we were basically kids. I know 17 isn’t a kid but compared to us now it kinda is. I still don’t understand the lying part. We’ve always had a very open relationship with not only sex but everything. I assumed she was also my best friend. It’s hard to hate on someone you love so much. Did I ever fuck around while we were just dating? Absolutely not but apparently we have two different definitions of what that mean which I still have an issue with. Will I ever look at her the same? Probably not. At least not for awhile. Hell right now I don’t even want to look at her period. Will it always be in the back of my mind? Absolutely it will. Will it eat at me every single day from now on? I’m sure it will. They say time heals all wounds so hopefully that is the case especially since we have 3 great kids. They don’t deserve to be hurt by this. I guess I’m taking one for the good of the team. I have no idea how long I can live with feeling like I’ve been shit on by everyone I love but who knows. I’m gonna do my best not to loose my cool. I can see a lot of time being spent at the gym and I can see a lot of sparring partners taking a serious beating over this. Ohwell again thanks everyone. Your opinions really meant alot and probably saved a few lives. Lol
I'll give my 2 cents. If you love her work it out. Mine cheated on me and we even went out with them for drinks after and I was clueless. I'm sure it's happened again with another guy but it could also just be I'm paranoid and I couldn't prove it. Just here say and things I picked up on. I cheated on her when I thought the second time happened. It's rough and our relationship hasn't been the same but it's getting better day by day. There will be some bad day and good days but if she's the one you gotta try.

1.) I have no idea what your talking about. I don’t have a 17yr old kid. Lol

2.) I’m the dumbass that put it in the pit. It helped me out

3.) Again no idea wtf your talking about with troll friends

4.) Your 100% correct Jaxz. You definitely can’t fix stupid.

Who's to even say the 17 year old is your kid lol .
What dumb ass puts this in the pit on a bodybuilding forum lmao !!!

Go back and hang out with your trol friends that aren't around anymore .

It's true what they say just can't fix stupid lol !!

The feeling like a fool will fade with time. Trust levels will never be the same... I guess with me, 8 years later, and I just don’t care anymore. I don’t let those thoughts control my mood. I take my obligation to my children seriously enough to not dwell on it.

It gets easier my friend.

I made a promise to my daughter the day I drove her to get a paternity test done and I intend on doing my part to keep that promise. My wife knows where the door is, it won’t be me abandoning my kids that I promise.

we were young. Had our ups n downs and I got mine 7-fold. Now , I just don’t care so much about what I’m not or wasn’t getting in the relationship compared to what I do get out of it. Which is a lot more than some married folks.

my wife never had (still don’t have) much of a libido and it made me furious for awhile. Back then I was partying pretty hard, disappear for weekends... wasn’t there for her on that emotional level (still lack in that department).

I feel for ya bud ... but life goes on. And I disagree with the whole “don’t stay together for the kids”. If there’s still love there than using your kids as a glue or a foundation to build your life together is a great idea! Statistically, it’s better for everyone involved.

this does require work on both you and your wife’s part. The workload must be split evenly and it’s a never ending job.

when you’re old and can’t take care of yourself who do you want there by your side? A woman you’ve spent your whole life with, who knows you in and out.... or some stranger who probably wouldn’t love you as deeply as your children’s mother?

food for thought broSki.

now back to youre regularly scheduled shitshow.....

I was going to say that you should fuck your cousin too to get back at your wife . I guess since he’s dead that’s a little too late but you should definitely fuck her sister .

I have been married for 40 years and believe me shit happens, anyone who thinks they are living a fairy tale life has their eyes closed. I'm not saying she gets a free pass but this was 20 years ago and before your marriage, if prior to this recent knowledge you two were having a good relationship you need to move on and let it go. getting a divorce over this is stupid in my opinion, to ruin a lot of lives now over a two decade old infraction is not warrented. And those lives are your kids, your own and your wifes. Move on with caution but I have to tell you, life is short man, you can put this behind you or you can spend the next 5 years trying to put your life back together after getting a divorce. Tough choices, belive me I know and I have still been married for 40 years....:coffee:

IML Gear Cream!
The feeling like a fool will fade with time. Trust levels will never be the same... I guess with me, 8 years later, and I just don’t care anymore. I don’t let those thoughts control my mood. I take my obligation to my children seriously enough to not dwell on it.

It gets easier my friend.

I made a promise to my daughter the day I drove her to get a paternity test done and I intend on doing my part to keep that promise. My wife knows where the door is, it won’t be me abandoning my kids that I promise.

we were young. Had our ups n downs and I got mine 7-fold. Now , I just don’t care so much about what I’m not or wasn’t getting in the relationship compared to what I do get out of it. Which is a lot more than some married folks.

my wife never had (still don’t have) much of a libido and it made me furious for awhile. Back then I was partying pretty hard, disappear for weekends... wasn’t there for her on that emotional level (still lack in that department).

I feel for ya bud ... but life goes on. And I disagree with the whole “don’t stay together for the kids”. If there’s still love there than using your kids as a glue or a foundation to build your life together is a great idea! Statistically, it’s better for everyone involved.

this does require work on both you and your wife’s part. The workload must be split evenly and it’s a never ending job.

when you’re old and can’t take care of yourself who do you want there by your side? A woman you’ve spent your whole life with, who knows you in and out.... or some stranger who probably wouldn’t love you as deeply as your children’s mother?

food for thought broSki.

now back to youre regularly scheduled shitshow.....

...:coffee:

So Wesley has pics of your girl? he your other cousin? Lol

nah man but mrs ar 15 was prolly drunk eh? One time thing, won’t happen again yada yada yada... I forgot she lets you sleep with other women in your 3 ways tho. So..... I dunno man. I never got my old lady’s permission.

you seen the dating pool out there lately? It’s tough out there for a single dude.
No, I'm not related to AR-15. He needed someone to help him post some pictures, so I helped a brother out

Gentlemen, NO Hymen = No diamond and you will never have these issues. Yes, I can rub it in... because I was smart enough to realize this after along talk with an older gent. Plus having 6 or 7 sluts cheat on me in a row.....

Now Glad to see cooler heads prevail. You were both young, shit happens. Would I keep one eye open, absolutely but I think you are handling right at this point....

Max, you are a stand up guy. If you ever find yourself single again, I got a daughter about your age that is back on the market.

This says all you need to know when a man willingly gifts his daughter to another man....
This was actually normal back in the day, as we all know most women can't make up their mind on what to eat, much less who to marry..lol

Ummm cheating is cheating imo....thats my opinion! 20yrs or not she kept it from you and you were dating ....Im different than others I dont start weighing out shit and tryin to rationalize, because it only makes me live with bullshit I dont want to!! If you forgive her thats you, but remember you will have to live with it and cant say a word about it again...and that right there isnt me! I would go and kick my cousins ass stump a mud hole in his face and walk away from both of them ....and I will live in peace and harmony ...fuck having doubts on what else she has done, fuck wondering if it was truelly only once, fuck wondering what else she lied about, fuck wondering who else she fucked .....I cant do that to myself and I respect myself more than that!! Now Im not gonna judge your decision and say your stupid .....but the cousin part would annoy the shit out of me, I would just have to open a can of whip ass on him.....

This says all you need to know when a man willingly gifts his daughter to another man....
This was actually normal back in the day, as we all know most women can't make up their mind on what to eat, much less who to marry..lol

One of the greatest joys as a parent is to see your child with a GOOD spouse. And then to see them raise GOOD grandkids for you. As a grandparent, the greatest joy is to take a second crack at "parenting" part time...but just the fun parts. :roflmao:

Seriously though, I'm raising up this last one to go speak with the enemies in the gate. That and sneak me booze when they put me in a nursing home...

Ummm cheating is cheating imo....thats my opinion! 20yrs or not she kept it from you and you were dating ....Im different than others I dont start weighing out shit and tryin to rationalize, because it only makes me live with bullshit I dont want to!! If you forgive her thats you, but remember you will have to live with it and cant say a word about it again...and that right there isnt me! I would go and kick my cousins ass stump a mud hole in his face and walk away from both of them ....and I will live in peace and harmony ...fuck having doubts on what else she has done, fuck wondering if it was truelly only once, fuck wondering what else she lied about, fuck wondering who else she fucked .....I cant do that to myself and I respect myself more than that!! Now Im not gonna judge your decision and say your stupid .....but the cousin part would annoy the shit out of me, I would just have to open a can of whip ass on him.....

Cuz is dead...soooooo....

I hope i don’t offend anyone on here but this kind of shit happens daily and we will never be able to control it now some couples can resolve and go on amd not cheat but cheating goes on 24/7 it’s part of the world we live in I wish it weren’t that was but it is just my .02

I hope i don’t offend anyone on here but this kind of shit happens daily and we will never be able to control it now some couples can resolve and go on amd not cheat but cheating goes on 24/7 it’s part of the world we live in I wish it weren’t that was but it is just my .02

cowboy is gonna flip shit when he finds out.... shhhhhh

Cuz is dead...soooooo....

Twisted is a funny dude and I like him.... but I think he might be living a lonely life lol

it’s a dog fuck dog world these days.... married women think they’re single and somehow it’s masculine toxicity that caused it....

I thinks it’s lettin ‘em vote.

barefoot. Pregnant. Kitchen.

why you think you’re great grandparents had 16 kids?

Lol

kidding ladies..... sorta

Twisted is a funny dude and I like him.... but I think he might be living a lonely life lol

it’s a dog fuck dog world these days.... married women think they’re single and somehow it’s masculine toxicity that caused it....

I thinks it’s lettin ‘em vote.

barefoot. Pregnant. Kitchen.

why you think you’re great grandparents had 16 kids?

Lol

kidding ladies..... sorta

I always say it's been downhill since we *let* them start voting. Prove me wrong.

Something to think about.
The people on this site care about their bodies. We do what we can to look our best and in return think of the attention men get when you build that body.

Now some women are born with small tits ect. They can buy them. When they do, they get attention they've never seen of felt before. Not from you or my ass. But from other men. Now they have big heads and shit. You introduce them to music, clothes that look good because you're not jealous, nice cars and all the male alpha shit.

Now you've built a better looking woman that can talk to men about shit they like and know what they're talking about. What do you think will happen? We all post pics of our wives. This only builds more confidence in them. Don't do it!

As a man that just turned 47 I've seen a lot of shit and done a lot of shit. I've seen this happen to friends. I've questioned my wife about shit over the 25 years we've been together. She was a import model. Who's idea was that? Lol yeah mine. She's won swimsuit competitions. Again, who's idea was that? Mine.

I'm telling you young bucks to hold back, do not build her up. Sure be a good husband but be happy with what you found to start with. I'm not the jealous type so I never really thought about it when I was young. You build them up and they will tear you down. That's all I'm saying. Think of all the male friends you've seen this shit happen to. Live and learn fellas. Just some advice from a old guy.

Something to think about.
The people on this site care about their bodies. We do what we can to look our best and in return think of the attention men get when you build that body.

Now some women are born with small tits ect. They can buy them. When they do, they get attention they've never seen of felt before. Not from you or my ass. But from other men. Now they have big heads and shit. You introduce them to music, clothes that look good because you're not jealous, nice cars and all the male alpha shit.

Now you've built a better looking woman that can talk to men about shit they like and know what they're talking about. What do you think will happen? We all post pics of our wives. This only builds more confidence in them. Don't do it!

As a man that just turned 47 I've seen a lot of shit and done a lot of shit. I've seen this happen to friends. I've questioned my wife about shit over the 25 years we've been together. She was a import model. Who's idea was that? Lol yeah mine. She's won swimsuit competitions. Again, who's idea was that? Mine.

I'm telling you young bucks to hold back, do not build her up. Sure be a good husband but be happy with what you found to start with. I'm not the jealous type so I never really thought about it when I was young. You build them up and they will tear you down. That's all I'm saying. Think of all the male friends you've seen this shit happen to. Live and learn fellas. Just some advice from a old guy.

So fat bitches aren’t just good head?

they is good wives too?

damn.... if kilsong was straight I’d say he’s on to something... lol

the fuck did that dude go anyway? Lol

So fat bitches aren’t just good head?

they is good wives too?

damn.... if kilsong was straight I’d say he’s on to something... lol

the fuck did that dude go anyway? Lol

I'm worried something bad might have happened. Like maybe he suffocated from having his head up his ass for so long.

I'll take the hot wife and take my chances. it's a long life with an ugly wife.
@cowboy...I like where you are coming from but you marry a virgin and that seven year itch is more like having chicken pox.
@twisted...sometimes your name fits you to a tee......:coffee:

Oh and you see them big fake tits on my wife in my avi, yeah that was a long couple years post enhancement, and I still made 40 plus. fucking young bucks with their cancel culture..:coffee:

Back