• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Would you be pissed?

Get Shredded!
Ya but if you’re wife refuses to put out and constantly telling you she doesn’t feel like fucking yet she’s going out of her way to fuck herself while you’re gone… I think thats a little different and maybe even concerning

I get what you're saying. I don't know why people are weird about 'bating. Although...I still have to think the odds of getting some increase if she is playing with herself. Versus her being full on frigid and wanting zero to do with sex. In my experience, if I come in while she's using the power tools, there is a 1000% chance I'm getting laid.

I get what you're saying. I don't know why people are weird about 'bating. Although...I still have to think the odds of getting some increase if she is playing with herself. Versus her being full on frigid and wanting zero to do with sex. In my experience, if I come in while she's using the power tools, there is a 1000% chance I'm getting laid.
I told her today I don't care if she uses them but I want videos dammit

Lies are like rats...Everytime you see a rat there are 10 more hiding...and the big daddy rat is so smart that he will never be caught...your wife lied to you for 20 years...imagine all the other lies that exist...and there is that big daddy lie....I once dated a girl that had 2 kids...the father committed suicide...over the course of 4 years I discovered that neither of the kids were his...all the while she is collecting $2000 a month in survivor benefits from Ford...women are wicked evil.....

I feel ya brother. I really do and I totally get your way of looking at things. I actually love it. Unfortunately Violence is embedded in my DNA for some reason. I actually crave it sometimes so I have to be very careful in certain situations. This definitely being one of them. Im not sure that if the Douche Bag cousin was still alive I could stop with just an ass kicking. Same with all my supposed family and friends that kept that info from me all this time. If I put myself in a position where I was within reaching distance from any of the males Im pretty sure I would hurt them in ways they never knew were possible. I’m not trying to sound like a “Billy Badass” I’m just being real. I have no intentions of spending the rest of my life in prison so for now I have to try my best to take the high road.

Well the way I see it is its so easy to be in a "open relationship" ...I believe if a person in relationship isnt ready for the one on one commitment then say so! ...sorry Im not married so I do my thing and have fun ....but if I was ready to settle down with one person and they did that to me ....well I would be upset and walk away and if the guy knew I was with that woman then hes getting his ass handed to him!!.

I feel ya brother. I really do and I totally get your way of looking at things. I actually love it. Unfortunately Violence is embedded in my DNA for some reason. I actually crave it sometimes so I have to be very careful in certain situations. This definitely being one of them. Im not sure that if the Douche Bag cousin was still alive I could stop with just an ass kicking. Same with all my supposed family and friends that kept that info from me all this time. If I put myself in a position where I was within reaching distance from any of the males Im pretty sure I would hurt them in ways they never knew were possible. I’m not trying to sound like a “Billy Badass” I’m just being real. I have no intentions of spending the rest of my life in prison so for now I have to try my best to take the high road.
I 100% Believe that working on it for the kids is a legitimate reason. If you both commit to it it can be done. And like someone said above you can forgive but you can never forget it will always be there. It is for me I think about it almost dailyBut I'm willing to push through to keep my family together. I will say however finding the vibrators Doesn't help my case... monster here you go.Polish_20210805_072300564.jpgResized_20210712_055303(1).jpg

4- 16, 12, 10, 9

Unbelievable! You’re a lucky man. My wife’s trying but she’s still far from where she was pre pregnancy….we both really let ourselves go from pregnancy #1 up through the 2nd. I’ve recovered but she’s still working on it. I love her to death but damn I envy you for your wives body ….

Unbelievable! You’re a lucky man. My wife’s trying but she’s still far from where she was pre pregnancy….we both really let ourselves go from pregnancy #1 up through the 2nd. I’ve recovered but she’s still working on it. I love her to death but damn I envy you for your wives body ….
That's my fat ass in the beach pic. It was from 2 weeks ago. Anyone wonder why she got the toys now lol.

That's my fat ass in the beach pic. It was from 2 weeks ago. Anyone wonder why she got the toys now lol.

I know how you feel. 4 kids here, too. My wife is competing soon, and I am sitting around on trt getting smaller and fatter. It won't be long before I am telling all the younger bodybuilders in the gym "I used to be built like you when I was young," LOL!

I 100% Believe that working on it for the kids is a legitimate reason. If you both commit to it it can be done. And like someone said above you can forgive but you can never forget it will always be there. It is for me I think about it almost dailyBut I'm willing to push through to keep my family together. I will say however finding the vibrators Doesn't help my case... monster here you go.View attachment 64442View attachment 64444

Beautiful

Max

Thats a hard one, lies beget lies and now I would wonder what else has been a lie. Sorry this happening!

I give you Mrs AR
5db20a5f39dfe97b307a8590feba939c.jpg
887d0c6d9651c26323eec8e3def1788a.jpg
[/QUO

I would not throw this away over a 20 year old fuck up....:coffee:

Get Shredded!
I would not throw this away over a 20 year old fuck up....:coffee:

Haha, oldest trick in the book. Girl cheats on her man and then she shakes her ass and sucks the husband back in.........

Haha, oldest trick in the book. Girl cheats on her man and then she shakes her ass and sucks the husband back in.........
90% of the guys on here had their dick in some skank while in some kind of relationship...:coffee:

I would think this thru a little.

What is to be gained or lost if you escalate this??

In every situation you have three choices. Accept it, change it or leave it.

You can’t change it. So that leaves only the other two.

Idk if you want to leave her over something 20 years ago.

Let it go as best you can. Don’t punish her over it. Accept it.

You love your life situation right now.

Don’t let that mistake force you into another bad mistake.

But..... does she have a cousin? And can you get pics of her cousin? Asking for a friend.... I wish someone would offer their daughter to me tho... that is a YUGE compliment to max on Multis behalf.... most dads would grab me by the throat and demand that I stay away from their daughters.... and I was a good guy back then... lol

For cereal tho AR, any updates? .... and heavyirons right.... never underestimate the power of that va-jay jay!

But..... does she have a cousin? And can you get pics of her cousin? Asking for a friend.... I wish someone would offer their daughter to me tho... that is a YUGE compliment to max on Multis behalf.... most dads would grab me by the throat and demand that I stay away from their daughters.... and I was a good guy back then... lol

For cereal tho AR, any updates? .... and heavyirons right.... never underestimate the power of that va-jay jay!

I've seen your side chicks...quit complaining. :funny: BTW, it's been awhile since I got any new pics.

I've seen your side chicks...quit complaining. :funny: BTW, it's been awhile since I got any new pics.

it’s been even longer since I had a shiny new side piece... lol

I’m a different person now man.... I miss the confidence of the old me but not the sleepless nights wondering when my ship was gonna sink.... anxiety has been pretty low...

It’s a trade I guess....

a guy I used to ride motorcycle with told me once “if you put in as much work with your wife as you put in with your side pieces your life would be a lot easier”

he was right... plus dude... to be honest... being a scumbag like that opened up my eyes to the fact that most women are not to be trusted... at least 50% of them were married... if their husbands knew the things they did and said they’d definitely kill me and/or themselves...

and I hated knowing that there are wives out their like that... fucked with my head. I can’t even run tren anymore cuz of it and I loved tren....

I’m a different person now man.... I miss the confidence of the old me but not the sleepless nights wondering when my ship was gonna sink.... anxiety has been pretty low...

It’s a trade I guess....

a guy I used to ride motorcycle with told me once “if you put in as much work with your wife as you put in with your side pieces your life would be a lot easier”

he was right... plus dude... to be honest... being a scumbag like that opened up my eyes to the fact that most women are not to be trusted... at least 50% of them were married... if their husbands knew the things they did and said they’d definitely kill me and/or themselves...

and I hated knowing that there are wives out their like that... fucked with my head. I can’t even run tren anymore cuz of it and I loved tren....

Truth. Like I said above, one dose of crazy is enough for me anyway.

It’s a trade I guess....

Put your time and attention to something and it grows.

Ignore it, and it withers away to die.

Same as a relationship.

No real update bro. Haven’t spoke or looked at her in almost a week. I know that sounds childish but every time she opens her mouth to talk I just want to bury my fist in her face so for now it’s best this way. Now she’s actually pissed at me for being pissed at her. Lol It’s a Sicilian thing. They can never admit to being wrong so they get all angry and think by yelling and screaming the problem will go away. It actually works sometimes because who wants to hear a little 80lb Sicilian woman yell at you all day. Sometimes it’s better to just give in. Lol

Back