Uncle Z


Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 231
  1. #121
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    9/18 push B
    Finally feeling human again so we to gym today finally. 2 WEEKS IS FAR TOO DAMN LONG!!! Only lost 6 lbs through this flu/covid ordeal and strength loss could've been much worse. Didn't do any intensity techniques tho so as to not push it and probably won't over the weekend either. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

    Warm up working up to one heavy set
    Cable laterals- 3×12-15
    Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

    37.5° smith incline-
    225×10
    Back off set(got 10 so stayed same weight)
    225×6

    Hammer shoulder press-
    Feel/warm up set #2
    2 pps × 10

    2.5 pps ×5
    Back off set
    2 pps × 10

    Hammer flat bench-
    2 pps x 8
    Back off set
    1.5 pps x 15

    Weighted dips-
    35×12/15

    Lying cable extension
    100×15
    110×15

  2. #122
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,025
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points
    720077795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    9/18 push B
    Finally feeling human again so we to gym today finally. 2 WEEKS IS FAR TOO DAMN LONG!!! Only lost 6 lbs through this flu/covid ordeal and strength loss could've been much worse. Didn't do any intensity techniques tho so as to not push it and probably won't over the weekend either. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

    Warm up working up to one heavy set
    Cable laterals- 3×12-15
    Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

    37.5° smith incline-
    225×10
    Back off set(got 10 so stayed same weight)
    225×6

    Hammer shoulder press-
    Feel/warm up set #2
    2 pps × 10

    2.5 pps ×5
    Back off set
    2 pps × 10

    Hammer flat bench-
    2 pps x 8
    Back off set
    1.5 pps x 15

    Weighted dips-
    35×12/15

    Lying cable extension
    100×15
    110×15
    Nice Sammie! Time to put it On

    Max

  3. #123
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,833

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,400
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Awesome to see you back in the saddle again Sam..time to move forward and onwards!!!
    Show me

  4. #124
    Registered User
    Rigeu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Posts
    853

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    816
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    673
    Thanked in
    515 Posts
    Rep Points
    8867701

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    9/18 push B
    Finally feeling human again so we to gym today finally. 2 WEEKS IS FAR TOO DAMN LONG!!! Only lost 6 lbs through this flu/covid ordeal and strength loss could've been much worse. Didn't do any intensity techniques tho so as to not push it and probably won't over the weekend either. Anyway, on to the good stuff.

    Warm up working up to one heavy set
    Cable laterals- 3×12-15
    Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

    37.5° smith incline-
    225×10
    Back off set(got 10 so stayed same weight)
    225×6

    Hammer shoulder press-
    Feel/warm up set #2
    2 pps × 10

    2.5 pps ×5
    Back off set
    2 pps × 10

    Hammer flat bench-
    2 pps x 8
    Back off set
    1.5 pps x 15

    Weighted dips-
    35×12/15

    Lying cable extension
    100×15
    110×15
    Back on the grind again

  5. #125
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,004
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Hell yeah man!! Excited to watch you blow the eff up!! You're gonna grow real nice being that lean!!

  6. #126
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    Nice Sammie! Time to put it On

    Max
    Damn right

  7. #127
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Back on the grind again
    Yup

  8. #128
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    Quote Originally Posted by GainTrain View Post
    Hell yeah man!! Excited to watch you blow the eff up!! You're gonna grow real nice being that lean!!
    I better. Lean's not the word, I'm downright puny

  9. #129
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,025
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points
    720077795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Damn right
    Nothing like getting excess calories and puffing up for winter ! You’d be surprised how strong you will get once you feel comfortable putting on the extra weight!

    Max

  10. #130
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    8,680

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    3,813
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,004
    Thanked in
    2,201 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I better. Lean's not the word, I'm downright puny
    Hahaha naw man you're looking solid. Only up from here!💪👌

  11. #131
    Registered User
    MindlessWork's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    11,833

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11,321
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3,400
    Thanked in
    2,731 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    I better. Lean's not the word, I'm downright puny
    Naw you look darn good man, and in a way sickness helped you drop a little more weight...now time to grow!

    I once dropped 15lbs after a severe bout of flu..wasn't fun but helped me lose some weight.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 09-18-2021 at 12:05 PM.
    Show me

  12. #132
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    Quote Originally Posted by MindlessWork View Post
    Naw you look darn good man, and in a way sickness helped you drop a little more weight...now time to grow!

    I once dropped 15lbs after a severe bout of flu..wasn't fun but helped me lose some weight.
    I got lucky really. Last year when I got it, it costed me 15-20 pounds too. I also weighed more to start with too tho

  13. #133
    Board Rep
    BOARD REP
    samgraves82's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    39
    Posts
    6,813

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,287
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    4,932
    Thanked in
    3,590 Posts
    Rep Points
    66471150

    Pull day/hams
    Warm up working up to one heavy set
    Cable laterals- 3×12-15
    Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

    Wide grip pull ups
    BW×15/15/8 +2 partials

    Landmine row
    4.5 plates x 10/9 +1 partial
    4 plates × 11 +1

    Hammer hi row
    115 pps × 12/8
    1 muscle round
    2.5×4/4/4/3/3(think I'm getting this right. Didn't get the 6×4 but stopped at complete muscle failure)

    RDL
    315×8/10(first set was just feeling awkward)
    295×12
    Didn't write down ham/bi curls. Was in hurry and forgot. Didn't record either like a fool.

    Didn't realize pic was so zoomed in till home

  14. #134
    Registered User
    maxmuscle1's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    20,919

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    32,540
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19,025
    Thanked in
    11,472 Posts
    Rep Points
    720077795

    Quote Originally Posted by samgraves82 View Post
    Pull day/hams
    Warm up working up to one heavy set
    Cable laterals- 3×12-15
    Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

    Wide grip pull ups
    BW×15/15/8 +2 partials

    Landmine row
    4.5 plates x 10/9 +1 partial
    4 plates × 11 +1

    Hammer hi row
    115 pps × 12/8
    1 muscle round
    2.5×4/4/4/3/3(think I'm getting this right. Didn't get the 6×4 but stopped at complete muscle failure)

    RDL
    315×8/10(first set was just feeling awkward)
    295×12
    Didn't write down ham/bi curls. Was in hurry and forgot. Didn't record either like a fool.

    Didn't realize pic was so zoomed in till home
    That song , “I’m a Brick.....HOUSE” is in my head! Lol. Must be late ...lol. Nice Back Width! Gonna crush 2022 brutha!! Kick those weights into Oblivion

    Max

  15. #135
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Mid-West
    Posts
    1,328

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    648
    Thanked in
    499 Posts
    Rep Points
    625708757

    Quote Originally Posted by Rigeu View Post
    Back on the grind again
    Glad you’re feeling better and getting back to it. Now time for some more gains.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Similar Threads

  1. Road to redemption
    By JB_1 in forum Purity Source Labs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-12-2016, 04:21 PM
  2. GrAnabolic Final 4 Anavar Contest!!! (road to redemption)
    By Burrfoot1313 in forum GrAnabolic
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 04-07-2016, 07:56 AM
  3. Medlab road to redemption
    By mkpaint in forum AAS Sponsored and Unsponsored Logs
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 09-29-2015, 04:52 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums