• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

IML Gear Cream!
9/4 push B
Warm up working up to one heavy set
Cable laterals- 3×12-15 ×20/30/40lbs
Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15×20/30/40

Smith incline 35°
245×8
225×12
Cluster set
225×4/4/4/2(failed on 2nd rep)

Hammer shoulder press
115ppsx8/6
Cluster set
100pps×4
70ppsx4/3/3

Hammer flat press
80ppsx10
70ppsx12 1 drop to
55ppsx8

Weighted dips- (don't have a dip machine)
45 x 12/11
Muscle round
45 x 4/4/4/4/2

Cable ext
90×12
100×10
Muscle round(was supposed to be. Fell way short on reps/sets)
100×4/4/2

Gonna be down a couple days it seems
42a3292d020fe35fae7445829329ca5e.jpg

Damn, hope you feel better man. I've had times I become feverish at night...then it went away in the morning.

Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.

Hope not Covid...better get tested for your peace of mind.

Gonna be down a couple days it seems
42a3292d020fe35fae7445829329ca5e.jpg

How long having you been blasting. I get high temps towards the end of my blast. Not fevers per say just run hot. Usually around 101. 102 is where I would start to worry and right about there. How low is your deficit currently

That sucks. All cold/hot , (I get all achey and neck pain) . Hope it goes down.

Max
That's exactly how I felt this a.m. quite a bit better tonight tho. Only feel like I've had my ass kicked vs. hit by a mack truck

How long having you been blasting. I get high temps towards the end of my blast. Not fevers per say just run hot. Usually around 101. 102 is where I would start to worry and right about there. How low is your deficit currently
Been off since Aug 7 and by off I mean just my Rx trt and slightly putting on weight. Up 10lbs since then too so no deficit plus got sick twice this morning so it's def flu or something

Last edited:
Damn, hope you feel better man. I've had times I become feverish at night...then it went away in the morning.

Drink plenty of fluids to stay hydrated.

Hope not Covid...better get tested for your peace of mind.
That's usually how being sick is for me too. Better in day then fever etc at night but seems to be opposite of that for now. If tomorrow is a repeat of today I'll go get tested

Get Shredded!
Dam bro don't go to the hospital. Find a Dr to prescribe ivermectin ASAP.

I hear sex with a fever definitely helps !! . Get well soon Sammie. At least I tell any girl that while sick. “A semen release lowers the male temperature “ . Lmao. I have fake medical printouts that look real that show females who ingest makes sperm 2-3x a week have incredible health, thick/fast hair growth, better skin, stops all wrinkles , lose 30% more weight ! . Shit looks real (off the internet ) I had over 6 RN’s believing it all day.
Hope I made you laugh

Max

I hear sex with a fever definitely helps !! . Get well soon Sammie. At least I tell any girl that while sick. “A semen release lowers the male temperature “ . Lmao. I have fake medical printouts that look real that show females who ingest makes sperm 2-3x a week have incredible health, thick/fast hair growth, better skin, stops all wrinkles , lose 30% more weight ! . Shit looks real (off the internet ) I had over 6 RN’s believing it all day.
Hope I made you laugh

Max
Lol I like your twisted sense of humor man!

Get well Sam, and yes if things take a turn for the worse then go to the hospital. Fingers crossed this is just a stress attack.

Hope I made you laugh

Max
it worked

Ok just an update. Fever went up to 102.1 and prob higher it felt like but didn't check. Went and got tested today and told them I haven't been around anybody at all so I wanted a flu test too. They didn't fight me on it at all and it's a good thing I said that cause I just have flu B. They're still sending off covid swab just in case and I'll have those results Friday. So, for now, just a bad flu is all

Double whammy
Positive for covid too
Ouch. Flu and Covid are a nasty combo and hope you can beat this, man!

Better get to a hospital should your breathing get bad.

IML Gear Cream!
Oh I'll beat it just fine. I'm already in better shape than earlier this week
That's great...I've beaten it once myself already and hope not to get it again. I was deemed a high risk due to my blood type yet I beat it...

Last edited:
Oh I'll beat it just fine. I'm already in better shape than earlier this week

Sorry to hear it. Treat the symptoms, load up on C, zinc, quercitin, b-vitamins, someone mentioned sambucol: elderberry extracts. Hope you keep your sense of taste...that is how 2 of my brothers realized they had it at first.

Max

Sorry to hear it. Treat the symptoms, load up on C, zinc, quercitin, b-vitamins, someone mentioned sambucol: elderberry extracts. Hope you keep your sense of taste...that is how 2 of my brothers realized they had it at first.

Max
So far I haven't noticed any changes in taste

Just like the title says, road to win the overall and masters outright next year(I'm hooked). Will just TRT+/cruise for couple mos then get into actual off season training. Here we go, round 2

Hell yeah brotha! Can’t wait to watch your journey!

Sam's a fighter no doubt...and I'm sure he'll beat this!

Back