• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ep sponsored log: Road to redemption 2022

8/23 push B
Today was a good one. Training gets better by the day. Used a lot of intensity techniques today as well in form of drop sets and help from partner/negatives

35° smith incline-
225×14
275×4 drop set to
205×15 &
135×10 +5 partials/spotted

Hammer strength shoulder press-
2.5 pps × 8
2 pps × 15 drop to
1 pps × 12 + 3 spotted reps

Hammer strength flat-
2 pps × 6 +4 partials
1.5 pps × 10 +3 spotted reps

25° incline cable fly-
50×9
40×15
Super setted w/
Overheat cable ext -
60×15
70×15

Seated low pulley fly-
50×12/15
Super setted w/
Rope pressdown-
60×15/12 +3 partials
71f5e3b53f5b08428f2be6485bfab2a9.jpg
a41cfb511bcdc5f8e362d9d52e6eb14e.jpg
bba9b01500aba38893189bc7bd85f2b7.jpg

Time for the thickness’

Max

Time for the thickness’

Max
Yup. These arms, hams, chest gotta get bigger and prioritized in that order. Hopefully everything else can continue on same path while these come up. Crazy, I'm only 2 weeks post show and already prepping for next one.

Yup. These arms, hams, chest gotta get bigger and prioritized in that order. Hopefully everything else can continue on same path while these come up. Crazy, I'm only 2 weeks post show and already prepping for next one.

Of course, you are gonna get huge and grow massively. Hells yeah Sammy, right after this competition I am going to take time off and just see what time will do for me while using high test nandrolone:GH! Super schedule but paying attention to me calories along with slin:gh!

Max

Of course, you are gonna get huge and grow massively. Hells yeah Sammy, right after this competition I am going to take time off and just see what time will do for me while using high test nandrolone:GH! Super schedule but paying attention to me calories along with slin:gh!

Max
Sounds solid af to me

8/24 pull day
Was supposed to have 2 sets of hams today but legs were just still too busted from Saturday. Did get some good deads in tho.

Deadlift-
405×7

BB row-
275×10/7

Close grip pulldown-
120×10
130×7
Super setted w/
Cable curls-
100×15
110×12

Hammer strength low row-
90 pps × 12
80 pps × 10 +5 partials
Super setted w/
Rope hammer curl w/ fat grips
90×12
100×15

5ecccb632babe969c844ffaf77e3bae2.jpg
5d79756168010276e8ad538b8ece4e51.jpg
fc42fbac71efb37ce31d9ce224223504.jpg

8/26 arms/shoulders
Im a day behind this is yesterday's(Thursday) workout .

Warm up working up to one heavy set
Cable laterals- 3×12-15
Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15

Bench press-
315×3(1 better than last week)
225×14(6 more than last week but looking back didn't do a set with 275 either)

Lying DB extensions-
35s×15
40s×8

Weighted dips-
45×20(didn't see 20 coming but went with it)
80×12(didn't see 12 coming either)

DB curls-
40×12
45×8
Super setted w/
DB laterals-
35×15
40×8

Incline DB curl-(I freaking love these!!!)
30s×10
30s×8 plus 2 cheat reps
Super setted w/
Incline prone reverse flies-
30×10
30s×12 plus 3 cheat reps

Didn't get to go today because electrician was on way but got held up at other job and didn't say nothing till 1:15 so missed my leg day today so I'll have to make it up sunday

IML Gear Cream!
8/29 legs B
I was WEAK AS HELL today but super duper amazing pump tho. Added pendulum squat back in and before I even got to work I remembered where I got what little quad sweep I have. They just agree with me.

Seated ham curls-
165×10
180×8

Hack squat(shit the bed with these today geez)
3 pps × 6
4 pps × 3 dropped to
3pps × 8

Pendulum squat
6 plates × 8/12

Leg extension
150×8
135×11/10 both were to failure

Seated calves-
80×18/15
2916ab33e637a754a0b7787065234c65.jpg
4308b897251a9b8da1a47c7f4256586d.jpg

8/30 push A
Bi weekly meeting went way longer than usual this week so I missed my last super set at the end but I suppose I got the most important stuff done. Got all my pressing and one isolation for each part so could've been worse. Been having crazy pumps this past week I've noticed. I assume the glycogen stores finally got filled back up last week finally after show from eating a little more every coupe days. Up 8lbs so far but I'll be glad to be back to 200+ lbs. Wheres my post show rebound, WTF lol.i know this is smarter healthier way tho. Slow and steady back up the ladder.

Warm up working up to one heavy set
Cable laterals- 3×12-15 × 30 lbs SS w/
Cable reverse fly- 3×12-15 × 30lbs

Hammer strength incline
2.5pps x 15
3pps x 5 with 2 drops
2pps x 8 and
1 pps x 15

Seated BB press-(drop set not planned, just sucked with 185 so made a decision on the fly)
135×15
185×3 with 2 drops
155×5 and
135×3

Flat DB press-
100s×7
80s×14 +1 spotted rep =15 total

Pec deck(life fitness)
135×10/7
SS w/
V-bar pressdown-
170×12/7

b24b84c3a57f6ada26d55fb3b175bd74.jpg
f00094e2c669fbb03a601ef435fd0ac6.jpg
ff9e15b24b0e3c635440243e5e9624b1.jpg

8/31 pull/hams A
Was supposed to do RDL today but legs were just way too beat up still due to schedule being messed up last week and doing legs on Sunday vs Friday or sat. Still got a good one in tho.
9c5275a55891311771ba0ac86b7cd7a7.jpg
eac0d563248e6887c232a866b407e0b9.jpg

8/31 pull/hams A
Was supposed to do RDL today but legs were just way too beat up still due to schedule being messed up last week and doing legs on Sunday vs Friday or sat. Still got a good one in tho.

Do you ever do Good Mornings? I ask because a lot of people never do them(some for good reasons*), as they can 100% cause possible low back/disk issues. I started off doing ham/glute raises different styles, then weighted, finally got the Nerve to start them about 2 1/2 years ago. They are quite versatile as you can adjust footing/weight placement and concentrate/target on different muscles(low back, Glutes, ham:tie ins). That and RDL’s showed me how the mind/muscle connection first worked. Before I was using all kinds of muscles for stiff-legged deads; then once my trainer had me use straps and said, “I want you to just let the weight hang, don’t use hand or arm strength at all. Think about your hams only and use those muscles to lift the barbell.” It was a trip because I had actually never done them correctly before that day(which I was a kid but still). Ever since....that and using strict form; has made it so my Max Bench, Squat, or Deadlift go down exponentially. I actually don’t even know what I am capable of lifting for a 1rm. Is that odd? I sometimes get to where I can only do 3-4 reps but that is about the closest I get and it hasn’t inhibited my ability to grow for bb purposes.

I think that I may do 4 weeks of Olympic Strength Training just so I don’t get rusty! Lol

Max

8/31 pull/hams A

Bro that log book is legit, where did you get that?

Do you ever do Good Mornings? I ask because a lot of people never do them(some for good reasons*), as they can 100% cause possible low back/disk issues. I started off doing ham/glute raises different styles, then weighted, finally got the Nerve to start them about 2 1/2 years ago. They are quite versatile as you can adjust footing/weight placement and concentrate/target on different muscles(low back, Glutes, ham:tie ins). That and RDL’s showed me how the mind/muscle connection first worked. Before I was using all kinds of muscles for stiff-legged deads; then once my trainer had me use straps and said, “I want you to just let the weight hang, don’t use hand or arm strength at all. Think about your hams only and use those muscles to lift the barbell.” It was a trip because I had actually never done them correctly before that day(which I was a kid but still). Ever since....that and using strict form; has made it so my Max Bench, Squat, or Deadlift go down exponentially. I actually don’t even know what I am capable of lifting for a 1rm. Is that odd? I sometimes get to where I can only do 3-4 reps but that is about the closest I get and it hasn’t inhibited my ability to grow for bb purposes.

I think that I may do 4 weeks of Olympic Strength Training just so I don’t get rusty! Lol

Max
I don't think not knowing ur 1rm is odd at all. Some argue knowing it as a bbr is useless. I dis agree cause I like the occasional percentage work ie 5×4@75-77.5% but that just me.
But aside from "Sammies hulk bulk" lol no I've never done em. Nothing against em just never really think of good mornings. Have to do em with SSB tho

Get Shredded!
9/3 Legs
I'm not dead lol just been busy. Today was day 19 in a row I've worked but gotta long weekend finally. I'll get log updated tomorrow. You're gonna see a few changes in training now cause I've took the leap and hired montego1 to kick my ass for the foreseeable future. Talk to ya tomorrow.

9/3 Legs
I'm not dead lol just been busy. Today was day 19 in a row I've worked but gotta long weekend finally. I'll get log updated tomorrow. You're gonna see a few changes in training now cause I've took the leap and hired montego1 to kick my ass for the foreseeable future. Talk to ya tomorrow.
Great choice and he will surely kick your ass just like he did with Killion. That having Montego as coach ought to be a game changer for you man!

I think it'll be fun for ME to coach Sam.... Dunno how he will enjoy it though

We adjusted his diet a bit, saw some opportunities in food choices and timing that will make it easier for him to put away the amount of food he will need to consume to grow given his metabolism. What he was doing wasn't bad, and we actually kept a good bit of it in there for now.

Training we tweaked a tiny bit. Again, mostly stayed with what he was doing exercise selection wise but, we adjusted the order they are performed, controlled volume a bit, increased frequency a tad and started using some intensity techniques on exercises that can be used safely.

Biggest thing for Sam, as everyone knows, is he's gonna have to grow a second stomach.

I think it'll be fun for ME to coach Sam.... Dunno how he will enjoy it though

We adjusted his diet a bit, saw some opportunities in food choices and timing that will make it easier for him to put away the amount of food he will need to consume to grow given his metabolism. What he was doing wasn't bad, and we actually kept a good bit of it in there for now.

Training we tweaked a tiny bit. Again, mostly stayed with what he was doing exercise selection wise but, we adjusted the order they are performed, controlled volume a bit, increased frequency a tad and started using some intensity techniques on exercises that can be used safely.

Biggest thing for Sam, as everyone knows, is he's gonna have to grow a second stomach.
Nice and only time will tell how Sam will react, lol. Sam does have a good base, considering how well he did in his last show and hopefully he'll get to the next level with a little prodding and shoving from you haha. To be honest you coaching him will be a motivation!

Nice and only time will tell how Sam will react, lol. Sam does have a good base, considering how well he did in his last show and hopefully he'll get to the next level with a little prodding and shoving from you haha. To be honest you coaching him will be a motivation!
He'll kill it. No doubt he will work his ass off.

Just my opinion but it seems like everyone that Monte works with really make some killer progress.

Just my opinion but it seems like everyone that Monte works with really make some killer progress.
Fair enough...do hope Sam does well and I do realize everyone's different.

He'll kill it. No doubt he will work his ass off.

He is a true blue “Hard Worker” just seeing him train shows it. He will be a great client

Max

You all are the best!! Sadly(or maybe not) I consider all you guys better friends than 99.9% of "friends" in real life. I truly appreciate all you guys

9/3 legs
Ham curls
3×12×150

Squat (squat has went to shit for some reason. It was the broke toe during prep I assume)
275×8/6
225×8

Pivot leg press
2×5 plates +10lb x 12
Muscle round(botched this one, first timer)
4×5pps +35lb×4/4/4/4
2×5pps +10lb×4/4

Bulgarian split squat
No weight and shit the bed 1st set. 2 reps and leg just gave out.

Back