Why you need to detox ?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Why you need to detox ?

Why even top pros need to do TRT at least once a year?

To get huge you need not just use a lot of gear , and orals at high dosages that can be very damaging on your liver but also eat a lot of protein that is harsh on kidneys . Orals and even anti estrogen all of them put a lot of pressure on your liver and anabolics like trenbolone a lot of pressure on kidneys . Trenbolone and boldenone can also cause huge anxiety and to much stress on your mental health . With the years passed our body donít handle the same as when we are young mostly orals that will cause digestion issues, more liver stress because our body is more tired from the years using gear , also harsh compounds like trenbolone are not good idea when you get older .
    If you want to play safe this game you need to focus on using bioidentical hormones like testosterone, HGH, Insulin . And I can tell you to grow this is the best stack you can use Test + HGH + Slin . You can go a little further using something like Deca, Bolde or Primobolan that are not bioidentical but soft compounds.

TRT is using a low dosage test like 200mg week and nothing more to bring your hormones to normal levels and same time use this phase to detox your liver, kidneys and hearth . Should be done at least 4 to 8 weeks before to blast again .
    A good safe protocol is:

Blast : 16 weeks
    Test E 750mg week
    Deca 600mg week
    Proviron 50mg week
    Aromasin if needed
    HGH 5ius day
    Humalog 10ius post workout

TRT: 8 weeks
    Test C 200mg week
    REPEAT
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MONSTRO View Post

To get huge you need not just use a lot of gear , and orals at high dosages that can be very damaging on your liver but also eat a lot of protein that is harsh on kidneys . Orals and even anti estrogen all of them put a lot of pressure on your liver and anabolics like trenbolone a lot of pressure on kidneys . Trenbolone and boldenone can also cause huge anxiety and to much stress on your mental health . With the years passed our body donít handle the same as when we are young mostly orals that will cause digestion issues, more liver stress because our body is more tired from the years using gear , also harsh compounds like trenbolone are not good idea when you get older .
    If you want to play safe this game you need to focus on using bioidentical hormones like testosterone, HGH, Insulin . And I can tell you to grow this is the best stack you can use Test + HGH + Slin . You can go a little further using something like Deca, Bolde or Primobolan that are not bioidentical but soft compounds.

TRT is using a low dosage test like 200mg week and nothing more to bring your hormones to normal levels and same time use this phase to detox your liver, kidneys and hearth . Should be done at least 4 to 8 weeks before to blast again .
    A good safe protocol is:

Test E 750mg week
    Deca 600mg week
    Proviron 50mg week
    Aromasin if needed
    HGH 5ius day

Test C 200mg week
    REPEAT
    Bahahahha Monstro!!!!

Now youíre giving safe cycle advice?!?

Youíre all over the place bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    125 Posts
    Rep Points

Do you use your own advice?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,240 Posts
    Rep Points

He must be repping for Empower Pharmacy too! Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Instead of criticize try to do something other than criticize work of the others . TRT and cruise is not supposed to use high dosages even if you are doing crazy blastīs . Just show your knowledge working here helping the people not criticizing .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Instead of criticize try to do something other than criticize work of the others . TRT and cruise is not supposed to use high dosages even if you are doing crazy blastīs . Just show your knowledge working here helping the people not criticizing .
    monstro no one is going to take you seriously on this board anymore. Whenever you post Iím going to be sure to post a caption that newbies should not listen to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    monstro no one is going to take you seriously on this board anymore. Whenever you post Iím going to be sure to post a caption that newbies should not listen to you.
    You are wrong because i always tell the truth .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GenixCon2.0 View Post
    I show my face my results and you maybe a fat boy talking about something you never did in life . If you want beginners listen to you show your results , show your face.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

You are wrong because i always tell the truth .
    Ok cool, what happen with your relationship with PSL?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

I show my face my results and you maybe a fat boy talking about something you never did in life . If you want beginners listen to you show your results , show your face.
    I like to read your post with a Bruno accent. I find them hilarious when I do.

But in all seriousness, what happen to you and PSL? Weíre you asking them to sponsor you, asking them for absurd amounts of gear while doing the same with other companies?

If so did you bash them once they threw shade on you for doing so?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts
    Rep Points

Donít be shy now you big boiola

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

No newbies to the game should ever try Monstro's crazy cycles and I feel Monstro's main audience are the more experienced crowd.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    398 Posts
    Rep Points

A good safe protocol is:

Test E 750mg week
    Deca 600mg week
    Proviron 50mg week
    Aromasin if needed
    HGH 5ius day

Test C 200mg week
    REPEAT
    Thank you for the post.

I don't believe Monstro is attempting to give advice to newbies......his cycle advice/etc appear to be tailored for far more experienced bodybuilders/lifters. He seems to make this clear.

Taking breaks and detoxing are good things, of course. Not sure why his post is causing a stir.

While I would never, have no reason, to do a crazy, heavy ass cycles as details occasionally, I find it interesting none-the-less.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,743 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by christiantt View Post
    Thank you for the post.

I don't believe Monstro is attempting to give advice to newbies......his cycle advice/etc appear to be tailored for far more experienced bodybuilders/lifters. He seems to make this clear.

Taking breaks and detoxing are good things, of course. Not sure why his post is causing a stir.

While I would never, have no reason, to do a crazy, heavy ass cycles as details occasionally, I find it interesting none-the-less.
    Fair enough as it appears his cycle advice are for the advanced, but the detox stuff does seem pretty interesting. I am sure there are people who would run a heavy ass YOLO cycle lol.
    Last edited by MindlessWork; 08-09-2021 at 07:28 AM.
    Show me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts
    Rep Points

Monstro I like this post as it shows some responsibilities.

It could be your language difference, but it does seem like you speak from both sides of your mouth ... sometimes you say you need massive doses of test, tren, etc. as its the "only way" (you just posted that your cruise was 750mg test) ... and now this post with a lower 200mg is what most of us do anyhow. I think folks are just confused when you tell two different things and don't caveat it with "if you want to be a massive pro at all costs" or "want to be healthy and look/feel like we're 20 again". Reading between the lines, I think that's what your saying, but your losing folks with the posts like this...