• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Why you need to detox ?

IML Gear Cream!
Thanks Vis
No more hot oil jokes,or revisiting Karate Kid pic...or which 3 sources/sponcers/Spencer's

Damn it Vision...do you know how hard it is to find Eastern European BB's with bad English..??

My brother my brother, real quick I got your messages I just have been slammed at work man, you're not the only person who's delayed and getting replies from me :(
But far as this guy goes I don't know what his deal is because historically there has been over a Year's worth of great feedback, and now that he's removed from a specific Network he's acting like a scorned girlfriend.

And just to set the record straight with the community, one of the main reasons that he was removed is because he was spamming and shilling the company.
That is an awful look and he was told numerous times to stop that.
There is plenty of great sponsors in this community and none of them behave like that. I've advocated from day one for no one to do that. It's awful looking.

People know where to find what they're looking for there's no need to shove it down people's throats.

But there is more to the story as well but that's just one of them. There's no room for shilling and spamming.

It's all good my friend..give me a call..in this damn bed..could use a kick in the ass..

Going to miss that crazy dude and his 1.2.3..of the best post..

It's all good my friend..give me a call..in this damn bed..could use a kick in the ass..

Hopefully he will be back after a short time-out.

When I leave the job site I'll give you a call my bro.. if you don't answer after the first ring I'll call right back this way you know it's not a spam or bill collector..

Just like everything I like...as soon as I realized how to make the best out of it...Some Big Shot(Vis)..comes in and shuts everything down...I was trying to perfect my reverse troll alter EGO..but...nnnnnnno!

When I leave the job site I'll give you a call my bro.. if you don't answer after the first ring I'll call right back this way you know it's not a spam or bill collector..

Hell..well let me put some bills together for you..got bags of those things..right by the door..

Those Euro BB sluts can rub people the rong/wrong way..

Very hard to find...nearly impossible...yrs before a suitable replacement for Monstro..
Monstro's great, and if he can stop subtly pushing his own preferred lab and not bash others then that be a good thing. Another is the articles he posts...they appear to be mere copy and pastes and he's been asked if they are his articles but he was evasive on that.

The drama that comes with this guy is both entertaining and exhausting to read about… how does someone manage to discredit themselves so well?
Most of the stuff he tells is pretty much geared for advanced lifters, but then subtly pushing his preferred supplier for supps is what undercuts everything else.

Also the language barrier makes things a little harder to understand and that's where some of the drama is coming from.

Most of the stuff he tells is pretty much geared for advanced lifters, but then subtly pushing his preferred supplier for supps is what undercuts everything else.

Also the language barrier makes things a little harder to understand and that's where some of the drama is coming from.

I’m more referring to his contradicting posts. One he’s saying how it’s perfectly acceptable to cruise @750 /wk and then this one saying never over 200…..I can’t take guys like that seriously. I may not know much, but cruising @750 does not sound smart… Language barriers aren’t even part of that problem…

If he wants to use reckless doses that’s his right but he comes off saying those doses are acceptable, then doubles back and starts preaching more reasonable statements, like this one. Really gonna give mixed signals to the uneducated on here. Shit 5 months ago I wouldn’t have know better myself…. Some of his statements are just straight up irresponsible.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!

Even if it were geared to advance lifters at least one thing in every post he put out was fundamentally wrong. His basic understanding of pharmacokinetics and physiology was elementary at best. As I’ve said many times before, he has done well for himself as a bodybuilder and nobody can take that away from him, as far as teaching or explaining stuff to other people, he shouldn’t. His post we’re more of a liability or danger to the board than helpful.

IMO

Even if it were geared to advance lifters at least one thing in every post he put out was fundamentally wrong. His basic understanding of pharmacokinetics and physiology was elementary at best. As I’ve said many times before, he has done well for himself as a bodybuilder and nobody can take that away from him, as far as teaching or explaining stuff to other people, he shouldn’t. His post we’re more of a liability or danger to the board than helpful.

IMO

That's understandable and good that there's smart people who can obviously see thru that.

Back