• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Euro-Pharmacies NEW products, NEW look, NEW dosages and NEW security features

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
📭📦TD pics with NEW products, NEW look, NEW dosages, NEW security features📦📭

Here is my all NEW td with pics representing the NEW Euro-Pharmacies crisp and refreshing seal of excellence and authentication of "Quality"
that is now here on display for your viewing pleasure just prior to our grand NEW re-opening on the 11th just after taking a recess for several weeks..

We told you that we would be back and bigger and better than ever..

Once again EP is growing their superior product line even larger in response to the high depend and ever so growing customer base.
Now all of PSL's loyal customers or potential client can enjoy the great products with a new look, new dosages, new blends all with with a great attractive look.

The new look includes a safeguard with security hologram labels that are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest level of security for
products, packing, boxes and even leaflets..
These ID holograms provide the highest level of security and protection against counterfeits.

These features are using the latest security technologies and techniques making them near impossible for any counterfeiters
to manufacture or produce copies or create fakes.

🏷️EP PEEL BACK LABELS🏷️

The entire product line from Euro-Pharmacies NEW labels have NEW and improved security features, holograms and peel back labels that display
product ID /lot/batch/date information on the backside of the labels once peeled from the tab on the upper right corner of the of the vial sticker.
As seen on the products in the picture display on the ON-LINE store.

EP PEEL BACK LABELS ARE AN EXTENDED CONTENT LABEL TYPE USED FOR ADDITIONAL PRINTED INFORMATION ON THE BACK SIDE OF THE PRODUCT LABEL.

These crisp & clean and easy to use peel back labels have additional information printed on both sides that includes codes:
Lot/Batch and exp dates along with safe storage information with an easy re-apply sticky applied..

These labels may be peeled back to reveal the contents with the solvents/solutions along with additional information and then "easily" re-applied as if it was never disturbed at all.
In today's market, consumers are increasingly demanding further product information, therefore EP has constructed an extended content label as each independent label allows a display to maximize label print space and information.

These NEW Peel back labels are an easy open and re-sealable option for your convenience that will provide a complete solution to additional information that is requirements for a fast,
simple and easy accessibility for product understanding and comprehension.

Here at www.Puritysourcelabs.ru we like to call it "simplicity"!
Take a look below at these example pics with the all new EP Gold line series and the new label design.

"Oily and Tab peel back labels"

iyyF024.png

XOH3EcG.png

Gv2oeqX.png

Brought to you by -
Puritysourcelabs

yJvADRr.png

4b8e7gS.png

Right here this beautiful recomp or summer stack..
Both at the right dosage for a very complimentary effect.
Probably one of the best oral blends I've personally ever seen..
The tablets are like little golden nuggets :)
YpkTq6L.png

CwlCLEQ.png

cebZCaW.png

JceAanO.png

Gentleman you have to really see these in person to appreciate them, they have amazing holograms that come and go in the light when you flicker them, the vials and the satches have peel back labels some have the dosage recommendations and others speak about the manufacturing and the medication details

Gentleman you have to really see these in person to appreciate them, they have amazing holograms that come and go in the light when you flicker them, the vials and the satches have peel back labels some have the dosage recommendations and others speak about the manufacturing and the medication details
Damn very impressive. Always been a huge fan of color coding orals. Labels look fire also. deff a great improvement to a already great line.

Sick...! I am in awe, I just walked into Best Buy looking at all the tech! Lol. I am all about these awesome new additions and safety security to keep counterfeits to a minimum. Cheers to Euro Pharm!!

Max

PSL has always been well managed very impressive ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ for presentation upgrade!

IML Gear Cream!
PSL has always been well managed very impressive ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ for presentation upgrade!

We run an absolute tight ship over here, between management and all the representatives everything is well calculated, perfectly structured and everything that is implemented keeps everything on a smooth operation. Everyone on the team gets a pat on the back! 👍👍

Here is my all NEW td with pics representing the NEW Euro-Pharmacies crisp and refreshing seal of excellence and authentication of "Quality"
that is now here on display for your viewing pleasure just prior to our grand NEW re-opening on the 11th just after taking a recess for several weeks..

Once again EP is growing their superior product line even larger in response to the high depend and ever so growing customer base.
Now all of PSL's loyal customers or potential client can enjoy the great products with a new look, new dosages, new blends all with with a great attractive look.

The new look includes a safeguard with security hologram labels that are dedicated to providing all of our customers with the highest level of security for
These ID holograms provide the highest level of security and protection against counterfeits.

These features are using the latest security technologies and techniques making them near impossible for any counterfeiters

Vision's first item up is Test Cyp..

yJvADRr.png

Second up is both Test Cyp with some Test Undeca
dHQdhK9.png

Third is a very unique test, sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fast acting and instant output..
9yMvQnO.png

Fourth is a very unique a game changer, Stano/winny at 50mg sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fact acting and instant output..
This product will be great when hoping to avoid back pumps PWO that can come with some orals, mostly dbol or var, yet winny could also display the same for some users.
4b8e7gS.png

This trio right here is a great complimentary mixture of some of the most underrated products in the market, some having some very unique off label properties as well, and when used in conjunction, these can provide almost miraculous results with feeling and looking young again.
MT2 for clean and healthily looking skin along with amazing results with full torque ejections that at times can be random, but yet never fail. Hands-down down the most potent ED product on the market IMO, off label ED product would be best to describe with the benefit of getting and maintaining a health tan.
Test Base for the fast acting PWO or libido enhancer, and BPC-157 for faster recovery on off days or between training the same muscle groups multiple times a week.

klJ76wu.png

Here we have the NEW Euro-Pharmacies oral line. Just a snippet pic of a few of the NEW oral product line.
The tab's are pressed tightly and have less of a chance of crushing, almost being crush proof, they score perfectly when lower dosages are desired.
YaeP89O.jpg

rtVbM46.jpg

myTLvUD.jpg

sl6gmxx.jpg

lv2Pj4R.png

AxusyJz.png

Wj6iGVK.png

- - - Updated - - -

http://euro-pharmacies.net/

Click images for direct access to EP's product site, for info on product authentication, pics,
test results and NEW released product and much more.

Educational purposes ONLY.

Please see approved vendors for product purchasing.
PuritySourceLabs.ru if highly recommended for sales and services.

Ampules and 10mL vials

Orals, color coded and white tablets, sachets and blister packs.

HGH and PEPTIDES

And.... These new bad boys..
q55haou.png

Oh yeah, sick updates Vision! Can’t wait till the 11th! Great work from everyone at EP & PSL

YpkTq6L.png

CwlCLEQ.png

YpkTq6L.png

CwlCLEQ.png

Literally GOLD!!

Max

YpkTq6L.png

CwlCLEQ.png

I’m a DHT whore. This is right up my alley.

YpkTq6L.png

CwlCLEQ.png
Now that's cool af

Sachets are so easy to use and easy to get. Like smaller than an animal pak lol!

Max

They are absolutely Dynamite and what I love about them is if you open them right you can reseal them.
I put them right in the side pouch of my lunch pail.. I take what I need during the day ;)

They are absolutely Dynamite and what I love about them is if you open them right you can reseal them.
I put them right in the side pouch of my lunch pail.. I take what I need during the day ;)

Makes it easy to take split dosing. Especially if am using Var or Dbol 10mg Tabs. I split my total dosage up w each meal to avoid GI issues and to get nitrogen retention all day & night.

Max

Vision's first item up is Test Cyp..

yJvADRr.png

Second up is both Test Cyp with some Test Undeca
dHQdhK9.png

Third is a very unique test, sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fast acting and instant output..
9yMvQnO.png

Fourth is a very unique a game changer, Stano/winny at 50mg sitting with NO ester attached in oil base. For fact acting and instant output..
This product will be great when hoping to avoid back pumps PWO that can come with some orals, mostly dbol or var, yet winny could also display the same for some users.
4b8e7gS.png

This trio right here is a great complimentary mixture of some of the most underrated products in the market, some having some very unique off label properties as well, and when used in conjunction, these can provide almost miraculous results with feeling and looking young again.
MT2 for clean and healthily looking skin along with amazing results with full torque ejections that at times can be random, but yet never fail. Hands-down down the most potent ED product on the market IMO, off label ED product would be best to describe with the benefit of getting and maintaining a health tan.
Test Base for the fast acting PWO or libido enhancer, and BPC-157 for faster recovery on off days or between training the same muscle groups multiple times a week.

klJ76wu.png

Here we have the NEW Euro-Pharmacies oral line. Just a snippet pic of a few of the NEW oral product line.
The tab's are pressed tightly and have less of a chance of crushing, almost being crush proof, they score perfectly when lower dosages are desired.
YaeP89O.jpg

rtVbM46.jpg

myTLvUD.jpg

sl6gmxx.jpg

lv2Pj4R.png

AxusyJz.png

Wj6iGVK.png

- - - Updated - - -

Click images for direct access to EP's product site, for info on product authentication, pics,
test results and NEW released product and much more.

Educational purposes ONLY.

Please see approved vendors for product purchasing.
PuritySourceLabs.ru if highly recommended for sales and services.

Ampules and 10mL vials

Orals, color coded and white tablets, sachets and blister packs.

HGH and PEPTIDES

And.... These new bad boys..
q55haou.png

Nice ! Just saw the Undecanoate! Awesome

Max

Just got these tools in on a TD for my long run.
Got the "NEW" Bulk cycle oral blend, super excited for these.

Also got in some Dbol and Drol so I can add with the Bulk cycle and adjust my doses without having to score tabs, I'm fine with making adjustments in 25mg increments.
Also snagged some of the necessary AI's to keep things clean.

You really have to see these tabs in person to appreciate how well they are pressed, they don't seem to chip or smash easy, and for the cherry on the cake the holograms are super sharp and all over the labels, looks really sharp flickering in the light, clearly EP cares to go these extra measures.

wiwhWZT.png

cMtVY0k.png

00czCfT.png

TT11yVf.png

lBd1G5p.png

Also got in some Dbol and Drol so I can add with the Bulk cycle and adjust my doses without having to score tabs, I'm fine with making adjustments in 25mg increments.

You really have to see these tabs in person to appreciate how well they are pressed, they don't seem to chip or smash easy, and for the cherry on the cake the holograms are super sharp and all over the labels, looks really sharp flickering in the light, clearly EP cares to go these extra measures.

wiwhWZT.png

cMtVY0k.png

00czCfT.png

TT11yVf.png

lBd1G5p.png

Really looks like top quality! They put in work and it shows ;)

wiwhWZT.png

cMtVY0k.png

00czCfT.png

TT11yVf.png

lBd1G5p.png

Bloody Beautiful

Max
EP to go

These are some great blends, some oldies, some newbies, some high milligram for a low volume injection
766d203cdca7ebd14e47b623564c3dd2.jpg

!
089cc89545f083a7d4689b35e5c92c75.plist

4531f7575182c46cf3780a6ce6ebe8ef.plist

f8792078f426200cafff5c32f7425a73.plist

a020ef340c60bad38ece4fbaba801fc2.plist

457b152a9e9639749c07edc429ea2dea.plist

f75bd26a6d087c10bd0bebb446bb678a.plist

7a1833ab967c1e2816d3f8f9cb410986.plist

Max

Back