• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Coming off self prescribed trt plan

redwolf

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, so last year when all this bullshit happened I was in the middle of cycle. Gyms closed but had home stuff, so finished. Then because gyms were still closed I thought I would just trt for a month till gyms opened back up, then come off and be able to hit the gym hard. Well as it turns out gyms didnt open for 6 months+ where I am. So stayed on till december when I thought I would come off then. Then my dad had a stroke and I went home for 6 months to help out him and my mom and once again was easier to stay on. Now I have been on for about 1.5 years and want to get off.

I am doing 175 mg test cyp per week. Was looking over a bunch of protocols and good old power pct looks good to me, but im worried about taking 100mg of clomid a day for my mental health.

Basically the plan is
Days 1-15:2000iu hcg e3d
Day 15-45: 20mg nolva
Day 15-45: 50mg clomid

Ive seen some people say overlap the hcg with nolva for a week then insert the clomid. Ive seen some people say go 40 nolva 100 clomid then go to 20 and 50 about half way through.

Does this look like a good plan? Any thoughts, suggestions, prayers are greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

That seems like a good plan. Good luck, I dread the day I decide to stop pinning myself.... just as much as I dread the days I have to pin. Lol

it’s a catch 22 but your plan looks solid. Being shutdown for a year and a half hopefully you can eventually bounce back. Just might be a shitty road ahead lol

it’s a catch 22 but your plan looks solid. Being shutdown for a year and a half hopefully you can eventually bounce back. Just might be a shitty road ahead lol

Yeah im dreading it, but its just something I think I gotta do.

Why not just stay on trt?

Why so much drugs?

I did 50mg of clomid every other day through my doc and got my levels up to high 700-800s plus an ai.

My total test started in the 200’s and my free t in the 50 range 😬

I came off successfully after 3.5 yrs of TRT and I did this:
2 weeks of HCG at 250iu x 2 week
2 week of Clomid at 50mg followed by 6 weeks of 25mg

That made me recover and make babies, I’m back on TRT now though, I just came off to have another baby.

Why not just stay on trt?

Why so much drugs?

I did 50mg of clomid every other day through my doc and got my levels up to high 700-800s plus an ai.

At this point in my life, I think coming off would be a better idea. The dosages are just recommended dosages around line, actually brought down some from what I have seen recommended.

How long were you on the clomid? How old were you at the time?

Power pct basically throws the kitchen sink at the issue.

I think you would be fine reducing the the clomid to 50 though.

If you're concerned about fertility, HMG would be something I would recommend looking into. It can be tougher to get then hcg but, adding this to hcg is a very route if you're concerned about fertility.

IML Gear Cream!
At this point in my life, I think coming off would be a better idea. The dosages are just recommended dosages around line, actually brought down some from what I have seen recommended.

I was 30. Stayed on about a year when I came off my levels dropped and then went on trt.

After only a year and a half, you should bounce back in no time with the right protocol. I was on the same dose as you except I did two cycles (one in August one in January) that were both 10 weeks. I stopped taking the TRT dose mid JULY, and just got my bloods back yesterday. I thought my test, FSH, and LH were going to be in the hole.
attachment.php

I ran a similar protocol except I used more HCG (500 iu, 3x/week) and HMG (because I was trying to recover fertility). I also used 20 mg Nolva and just a little bit of aromasin (12.5 mg twice a week) to prevent the conversion of my new testosterone into estrogen. I haven't tried Clomid because I'm worried about the mental side effects.

Last edited:
I don't see a reason to take a high dose of a SERM since you're only trying to block a small amount of estrogen at the pituitary. Your body shouldn't be flooded with it, and you can ensure that your testosterone doesn't convert into more estrogen by using a small amount of AI.

Sounds like a good plan get your blood work done around 4wks afterwards and see if your testosterone levels hold. I came off 2yrs of blast and cruise and I ran a protocol like you twice I tested just above 300 total testosterone but I now test only 98 total testosterone so it dropped off after I ran the protocol so I would do blood work about 4wks out and if you don't come back trt moving forward might be the only way im going to be on TRT for the rest of my life now looking forward to starting soon.

Hit me up anytime brother bigmurph@roidshop.to

If you don’t mind me asking, exactly what and what dose were you taking before you went off?

What were your symptoms prior to trt? I can't imagine going back to how I felt before

Back