• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What happened to Dutch?

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
They had the finest gear and great customer service. How on earth could they have disappeared? I really do wonder.

Attachments

• 8E6C1046-6650-43C8-B941-BB9B62B68D89.jpeg
    8E6C1046-6650-43C8-B941-BB9B62B68D89.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 152
I see what you did there!

What’s funny is I got so much shit talked to me here when I posting negative things about Dutch.
It’s the shills and fanboys that talk shit to those who dissed Dutch. They were probably good till their first bad batch as that saying goes…

Last edited:
What’s funny is I got so much shit talked to me here when I posting negative things about Dutch.

Did you have blood work or test results to back it up?

Did you have blood work or test results to back it up?
I had evidence of them being kicked off a forum for people getting infections, not sending out orders, there were test results that showed underdosed and mislabeled gear. I do a ton of research before I buy from a source so no, there was no way I would’ve ever given them money. Just like how people here have defended other shit sources until they couldn’t in spite of everything proving they were trash

There were bad hplc tests on their products. They pretty much claimed it’s a conspiracy. Then said they’d do their own investigation and fix whatever needs fixed. Now they are gone. Been gone for a while now. Good riddance.

There were bad hplc tests on their products. They pretty much claimed it’s a conspiracy. Then said they’d do their own investigation and fix whatever needs fixed. Now they are gone. Been gone for a while now. Good riddance.
Lol that's what all those shit sources say...and maybe blame Jano.

They were good when they were new.
Their orals were excellent and the Tren made me throw up on myself in my sleep from Acid Reflux.

IML Gear Cream!
They are a source on another board im a member at. I havent seen anyone order from them over there.

They are a source on another board im a member at. I havent seen anyone order from them over there.
Eventually they’ll rebrand and show back up. Keep an eye out for any new sources with labels that are similar that have similar introductions lists and prices

Eventually they’ll rebrand and show back up. Keep an eye out for any new sources with labels that are similar that have similar introductions lists and prices
That's what most of these labs do when things go south for them.

Same, can’t say I didn’t try to warn people

Wonder how there raw suppliers stay on business ??? Or do y'all think these labs just decide to exit scam and then come back as someone else . Just a question now I'm not taking up for anybody . I'm just curious about y'all's thoughts on it .

Wonder how there raw suppliers stay on business ??? Or do y'all think these labs just decide to exit scam and then come back as someone else . Just a question now I'm not taking up for anybody . I'm just curious about y'all's thoughts on it .

That is a good question?

I don't have enough inside knowledge on the workings of such machinations....

Perhaps somebody here that does will speak up...

Get Shredded!
I think all these labs use the same raw suppliers. There’s not that many that actually produce the raws. I also think they exit scam and rebrand

Back