• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Transgender Person Vs Vietnam Veteran Store Owner

They say tranny suicide is many times higher than heterosexuals and say we are insensitive to this.

Think about this:

A man thinks he should be a woman.

So he lops off his Weiner.

Takes female hormones.

He gets depressed.

Then decided he wants to off himself.

Why is this my problem???

Gender Identity Disorder is an actual Psychiatric Illness and is on the axis. Of course they kill themselves all the time. They are beyond mentally unhealthy.
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

What these fools who cry out "trust the science, trust the science" wont tell you. As they get the vaccine and wear masks (based on ZERO science). They simultaneously think that Transgenders should have their own bathrooms, be treated like women, and have their own synonyms, etc.

Everything they do avoids "actual science". Yet they scream "follow the science" the whole time

We are watching the biggest fools on Earth. Never has society been so blatantly stupid. Run by the Main Stream media, the liberals and the democrats who are all pushing this Agenda. But in reality it is the minority of people who really are just this dumb.

Hillary Clinton was even heard to say (even though they deny it)
“the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid, they’re easy to manipulate.”

They believe in multiple Genders bc it is anti Christ. It is anti God.

They are also Anti American and Anti Constitution. They want to suppress freedom of speech and take your guns

Don't let any of the fools in here say any different.

Last edited:
Gender Identity Disorder is an actual Psychiatric Illness and is on the axis. Of course they kill themselves all the time. They are beyond mentally unhealthy.
https://www.psychiatry.org/patients-families/gender-dysphoria/what-is-gender-dysphoria

What these fools who cry out "trust the science, trust the science" wont tell you. As they get the vaccine and wear masks (based on ZERO science). They simultaneously think that Transgenders should have their own bathrooms, be treated like women, and have their own synonyms, etc.

Everything they do avoids "actual science". Yet they scream "follow the science" the whole time

We are watching the biggest fools on Earth. Never has society been so blatantly stupid. Run by the Main Stream media, the liberals and the democrats who are all pushing this Agenda. But in reality it is the minority of people who really are just this dumb.

Hillary Clinton was even heard to say (even though they deny it)
“the average Democrat voter is just plain stupid, they’re easy to manipulate.”

They believe in multiple Genders bc it is anti Christ. It is anti God.

They are also Anti American and Anti Constitution. They want to suppress freedom of speech and take your guns

Don't let any of the fools in here say any different.

I agree with most of that.

It's not that I am insensitive and I hate the fact I have to say it.

But you are right and I do not see how I am supposed to genuflect every time this whole tranny issue comes up.

Fine! Cut your penis off, get a set of tits, take female hormones I really don't care but do not come to me and ask for sympathy and you are all fucked up emotionally because I have none.

I’m not so sure society hasn’t been down this path before.

sodom and Gomorrah was probably creepy as fuck too. We all know how that ended.... or restarted I guess. Lol

You want sympathy..
Cut your own dick off..
Any takers..I thought not
See no sympathy

Thank God for Rum

Holy shit this guys fucking great.. I'm going to buy something from his store online if I can... he's absolutely 100 percent right and we need more people with balls to call this fucking bullshit out....bravo sir bravo

Back