• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Fuck Dr. Fauciโ€ฆ

stephenkelly

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want this thread to go on because this man is a ๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐ˆ๐†๐‡๐“ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„ ๐Ž๐… ๐’๐‡๐ˆ๐“.....

๐™”๐™Š๐™๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™Š๐™๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™Ž......

https://t.me/disclosetv/3879

๐˜ผ๐™‰๐˜ฟ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™‰ ๐™”๐™Š๐™ ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‘๐™€ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™Ž ๐˜ฝ๐™„๐™๐˜พ๐™ƒ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™Š๐™‰๐™ ๐™†๐™‰๐™Š๐™’ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™ ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€๐™” ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™‰๐™ ๐™…๐™๐™Ž๐™ ๐™‡๐™Š๐™Š๐™†!!!!!!!!

https://t.me/SidneyPowell/1518

I want this thread to go on because this man is a ํ’ํ“ํ‘ํ€ํˆํ†ํ‡ํ“ ํํˆํ„ํ‚ํ„ ํŽํ… ํ’ํ‡ํˆํ“.....

ํ™”ํ™Šํ™ํ™ ํ™ํ™ƒํ™Šํ™ํ™‚ํ™ƒํ™ํ™Ž......

https://t.me/disclosetv/3879

Surprised to see Fauci kissing Trump's ass after all the negative things Trump said about him. Fauci is probably trying to glob on to the fact that Trump is still tooting his own horn over the vaccine speed. Neither of them seem to realize that a large portion of the world does NOT want the vaccine. Mark my words...when the shit finally hits the fan over the vaccine deaths/complications, they will BLAME TRUMP.

Trump pushing them to release the vaccine was what freed us from the lockdowns

It ruined their narrative completely, and proof of that is now they make up fake "Variants" aka the "delta" variant. Delta very clearly means "sleep" in the medical field

Everyone has "free choice" to take the vaccine or not and Trump and his admin and the Military knew this was the only way out.

Sadly gonna lose some as result, but inevitably it is everyones choice and decision to research and decide whether it was right for their family or not

Some of these people like Fauci, should face charges for "crimes against humanity". Treason as well. These are all punishable by death.

And yes they will try and blame Trump for anything but it won't work.

Yes i agree Fauci and his cohorts should face charges. Absolutely should, the fact that he is still all over the is ridiculous.

The people need to wake up and mKe these people accountable for what theyโ€™ve done and continue to do.

Fauci is trying to save face but no matter how much Ass he kisses he is Dead Wrong.

He and others must pay!!

Fraudci, CoviTardz, Libturdz and the like, always try to bully those who have their own thoughts. Commie, Marxist retards.
Honestly its just online noise. When the real shit hits the fan, people will know about it. Many choose to ignore the online BS (plus their censoring, etc).

They try to bully, poke, prod anyone who doesnt think like them. Pubtards mainly leave Libs alone, and dont care what they do, its their choice to get the Vax-Poison, no one cares.
AS its my choice not to get it. It doesnt help when a US Prez does illegal shit, like influence the outcome of a trial (Derek / Floyd) by saying "There better be one outcome here" (or the like).
He takes money from China, Ukraine, while killing America, perving on Kids, bumbling around like a retard, etc.

And those who support CRT, Commie-Joe, online bullying, please look in the mirror, you'll see a wimpy, mindless kvnt staring back at you.

Biden->:laughat:<-Down Syndrome Kids

Last edited:
Trump pushing them to release the vaccine was what freed us from the lockdowns

It ruined their narrative completely, and proof of that is now they make up fake "Variants" aka the "delta" variant. Delta very clearly means "sleep" in the medical field

Everyone has "free choice" to take the vaccine or not and Trump and his admin and the Military knew this was the only way out.

Sadly gonna lose some as result, but inevitably it is everyones choice and decision to research and decide whether it was right for their family or not

Some of these people like Fauci, should face charges for "crimes against humanity". Treason as well. These are all punishable by death.

And yes they will try and blame Trump for anything but it won't work.

delta means change

delta means change

Delta means sleep to us in the medical field

I worked in the field for years. This is absolutely 10000% what it means when they call the variant that

The thing some of you guys might not see, is many times, they tell you what they are doing to their face. They mock you. They may pretend it is under some other terms. They want some of you to think it means "change" but I assure you it is them telling those of you getting it that you are asleep.

You may not like that, but again, working in the field, I assure you that is a fact.

IML Gear Cream!
Delta means sleep to us in the medical field

I worked in the field for years. This is absolutely 10000% what it means when they call the variant that

The thing some of you guys might not see, is many times, they tell you what they are doing to their face. They mock you. They may pretend it is under some other terms. They want some of you to think it means "change" but I assure you it is them telling those of you getting it that you are asleep.

You may not like that, but again, working in the field, I assure you that is a fact.

no it doesnโ€™t. You got that from a meme. There is delta wave sleep, but it does not mean sleep in any medical literature, it doesnโ€™t mean sleep in Greek which is where delta comes from. Delta= change. Show me medical literature or translation where it says sleep.

no it doesnโ€™t. You got that from a meme. There is delta wave sleep, but it does not mean sleep in any medical literature, it doesnโ€™t mean sleep in Greek which is where delta comes from. Delta= change. Show me medical literature or translation where it says sleep.

Not gonna argue with you as you clearly haven't worked a day in the Med field and have ZERO clue what you are even saying as a novice.

And I even sell a peptide which is called DELTA SLEEP PEPTIDE. (DSIP)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6548970/

Guess I got that from a meme too. **Shaking head**

Not gonna argue with you as you clearly haven't worked a day in the Med field and have ZERO clue what you are even saying as a novice.

And I even sell a peptide which is called DELTA SLEEP PEPTIDE. (DSIP)
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/6548970/

Guess I got that from a meme too. **Shaking head**

If you are in the medical community then thatโ€™s sad that youโ€™re still saying this.
that peptide is called delta because it helps induce delta wave sleep. Delta in no translation or context ever directly means sleep. Again, there is delta wave sleep, but delta does not mean it translate to sleep. It literally means change. Show me in medical literature where it means sleep, not referring to delta wave sleep.

It means there going to fuck you again and try to make you take the shot

The corona virus variants are named after Greek letters. So far we have alpha, beta, gamma, and now delta. You guys really just reach and use mental gymnastics in order to make things fit your wild conspiracies.
[FONT=&quot]These are the facts whether you like them or not
[/FONT]

The corona virus variants are named after Greek letters. So far we have alpha, beta, gamma, and now delta. You guys really just reach and use mental gymnastics in order to make things fit your wild conspiracies.
[FONT=&quot]These are the facts whether you like them or not
[/FONT]

Soooooo what your saying is you BELIEVE THEM?

Soooooo what your saying is you BELIEVE THEM?
Iโ€™m saying with a little bit of critical thinking and a 3rd graders level of research and little of bit of basic medical knowledge that whatโ€™s posted here is bullshit

Iโ€™m saying with a little bit of critical thinking and a 3rd graders level of research and little of bit of basic medical knowledge that whatโ€™s posted here is bullshit

You sir need to get the Jab and all the boosters to go with it. Then come back on here and let us know how wrong we were. Can you do that for me?

You sir need to get the Jab and all the boosters to go with it. Then come back on here and let us know how wrong we were. Can you do that for me?
So far Iโ€™ve felt fine

Back