• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Anavar review

Topher_ruiz

SB Labs Athlete
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Today was my second day trying the 50mg Anavar from Ace and all I gotta say is holy fuck! I felt it hit right away on my drive to the gym. Once I got into the gym I already had a solid pump. Half way through my workout my pump was so good that I can feel my skin stretching. Definitely one of the best Vars I have tried. 10/10 recommend

Today was my second day trying the 50mg Anavar from Ace and all I gotta say is holy fuck! I felt it hit right away on my drive to the gym. Once I got into the gym I already had a solid pump. Half way through my workout my pump was so good that I can feel my skin stretching. Definitely one of the best Vars I have tried. 10/10 recommend

Thank you Topher_ruiz! We get a lot of emails about the Var.

Bones

Good deal. Are you splitting the dosage?

Last edited:
Are you using it in a cut or a bulk? Just curious as there’s another discussion going on about var in a different thread.

Are you using it in a cut or a bulk? Just curious as there’s another discussion going on about var in a different thread.

IMO waste of money and compound for bulk.

No, I would take about the whole 50mg 30 minutes prior to training.

I used it in a cut and I was super dry and vascular.

IML Gear Cream!
I would personally split as it only had a half life of 8-10 hours I believe. Is this your first cycle?

Anavar is insane. Highly, highly underrated. Taking 50mg split into 2 doses. Pumps are just stupid. I had to literally stop doing deadlifts yesterday because my lower back was so fucking pumped. Quality muscle lean mass. Zero water.

Anavar is insane. Highly, highly underrated. Taking 50mg split into 2 doses. Pumps are just stupid. I had to literally stop doing deadlifts yesterday because my lower back was so fucking pumped. Quality muscle lean mass. Zero water.

That!

And agree on the lower back pumps… deads are tough to get through.

That!

And agree on the lower back pumps… deads are tough to get through.

Impossible bro. I feel like my lower back is broken and on fire lol. Even driving over 20mins fucks me up bad!

Impossible bro. I feel like my lower back is broken and on fire lol. Even driving over 20mins fucks me up bad!

I have same issue with quads… get so pumped and can’t sit still in car for >30 minutes.

you guys want to know a secret cure to your lower back pumps when it doesn't go away? Try do a set of crunch or any type of sit up. Thank me later :)

you guys want to know a secret cure to your lower back pumps when it doesn't go away? Try do a set of crunch or any type of sit up. Thank me later :)

I recalled your post yesterday after a grueling leg day and back pump… tried sets of crunches and damn, it actually worked. Thanks bro

Back