• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Just a hint of a surprise, brought to you by vision and the entire network of EP

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First and foremost gentleman, how is everyone been and how has your summer been going?

Now as most of you know the shop has been closed due to holiday break, we were also working on logistics and quality control with some products and whatnot, on top of that we've been working on a huge major project that has been in the works for almost a year and a half now..

I don't want to say too much and we're going to leave it at that but what I'm about to say is some amazing news is going to be released very very soon, I promise you I will deliver..

Myself and the rest of the team has been working feverishly hard just to make many things possible for all of you guys..

So again keep your eyes peeled..

Furthermore if there is ever anything that I can do for any of my fellow brothers on this community whether you're just a ghost reader, or an active member or if you're a customer or potential customer or just a brother alike, please do not hesitate to reach out, and I will do everything in my power to better assist you with anything it is that you may need within reason.

Each and every single one of you are the driving force behind this community and especially the success with our Network here with PSL and EP..

If I could I would give the shirt off my back to many of you.. with these closing words I'm going to say thank you, thank you for everything thank you for your loyalty, your support and your commitment to not only myself but the entire team, the staff and the entire network, all of you guys have been amazing..

And kudos to all of the sponsored athletes who have been breaking their butts getting results and pressing forward..

The last but not least we are potentially thinking about adding some new Representatives if anyone's interested.

First and foremost gentleman, how is everyone been and how has your summer been going?

Now as most of you know the shop has been closed due to holiday break, we were also working on logistics and quality control with some products and whatnot, on top of that we've been working on a huge major project that has been in the works for almost a year and a half now..

I don't want to say too much and we're going to leave it at that but what I'm about to say is some amazing news is going to be released very very soon, I promise you I will deliver..

Myself and the rest of the team has been working feverishly hard just to make many things possible for all of you guys..

So again keep your eyes peeled..

Furthermore if there is ever anything that I can do for any of my fellow brothers on this community whether you're just a ghost reader, or an active member or if you're a customer or potential customer or just a brother alike, please do not hesitate to reach out, and I will do everything in my power to better assist you with anything it is that you may need within reason.

Each and every single one of you are the driving force behind this community and especially the success with our Network here with PSL and EP..

If I could I would give the shirt off my back to many of you.. with these closing words I'm going to say thank you, thank you for everything thank you for your loyalty, your support and your commitment to not only myself but the entire team, the staff and the entire network, all of you guys have been amazing..

And kudos to all of the sponsored athletes who have been breaking their butts getting results and pressing forward..

The last but not least we are potentially thinking about adding some new Representatives if anyone's interested.
Yes sir, always working and striving to bring us the very best and newest products! thank you PSL. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us...

Yes sir, always working and striving to bring us the very best and newest products! thank you PSL. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us...

It's going to be exciting my brother there's a lot of alterations and things that need to be adjusted in the meantime but we have some amazing things coming and I'm super excited for everyone..

And the greatest thing in all of this is we're also looking for a new sponsored athlete someone that is real, true and genuine and cares about not only their health and this way of life but also the information they provide other people with that is not only beneficial but is practical, safe and effective..

A great exciting announcement sounds good! I love surprises

Max

Great to hear back from you Vision. Looking forward to the new and exciting news.

Vision, you’re such a tease. And I love it. Excited to see what’s coming for y’all.

Back