• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which country would you move to for access to gear?

weazel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you were to leave this beautiful amazing free country (perhaps because our gov is trying to destroy us "etc., other reasons to leave") which would you choose to leave to?
I feel Canada is lax on gear I could be wrong but seems folks on YouTube in Canada talk like it's easier to obtain.
Mexico just don't care it seems go pay cash for whatever you want cleanliness may be a consideration but then there's the violence.
Thailand isn't that where Tony huge ran off to? He seems to enjoy it there, lota my friends that been there love it!
I feel I'd try to choose the best all around country that I could find to enjoy that wouldn't break my piggyback, but also have lax gear laws.. hell as long as gear,pussy,pot would be easy to get no problem at all id probably never leave the town I move to why would I need to?
Sorta how my life is now ya know just looked down upon for my vices from regular folk lol.
I live in a Bible belt these ppl shun you for anything but the preachers sure do like drinking and wife sharing like our judges and officers, they're just too righteous to get in trouble is all.

If you were to leave this beautiful amazing free country (perhaps because our gov is trying to destroy us "etc., other reasons to leave") which would you choose to leave to?
I feel Canada is lax on gear I could be wrong but seems folks on YouTube in Canada talk like it's easier to obtain.
Mexico just don't care it seems go pay cash for whatever you want cleanliness may be a consideration but then there's the violence.
Thailand isn't that where Tony huge ran off to? He seems to enjoy it there, lota my friends that been there love it!
I feel I'd try to choose the best all around country that I could find to enjoy that wouldn't break my piggyback, but also have lax gear laws.. hell as long as gear,pussy,pot would be easy to get no problem at all id probably never leave the town I move to why would I need to?
Sorta how my life is now ya know just looked down upon for my vices from regular folk lol.
I live in a Bible belt these ppl shun you for anything but the preachers sure do like drinking and wife sharing like our judges and officers, they're just too righteous to get in trouble is all.

I heard Canada sucks for gear. I feel like the U.K. has one of the most civilized rules when it comes to gear

Wherever I could buy increlex without it being a pain in the ass lol

Estonia.

russia.

finland.

Panama.

Croatia.

New Zealand.

norway.

denmark.

lithuania.

Scotland.

Israel (just cuz of the fireworks)

alaska (I know it’s not it’s own country but it’s the only state that could be)

Japan (id be yuge in Japan)

I was in Sonora Mexico 2 weeks ago and they had about 2 dozen pharmacies with signs advertising Testoprim, Sustenon, and Test 400. Not sure about the legitimacy of the product, but they gave zero fucks about openly selling.

I heard Canada sucks for gear. I feel like the U.K. has one of the most civilized rules when it comes to gear
Lol I wouldn't really want to move to the UK because of the shitty weather haha. I got nothing against the Brits as a people though. I'd agree from reading the forums that the UK is most likely the best place to get gear and Australia is the toughest country IMO.

Personally I'd wish the USA would adopt the same rules as the UK...not holding my breath though as need a president who's pro-gear.

Last edited:
Lol I wouldn't really want to move to the UK because of the shitty weather haha. I got nothing against the Brits as a people though. I'd agree from reading the forums that the UK is most likely the best place to get gear and Australia is the toughest country IMO.

Yea everything is tough to get in Australia. I was talking to some Chics about recreational stuff and they said it’s pricey and hard to locate

Whatever country where I can get Call weather and it would have to be very diverse in food and culture. I'm not downgrading at this age.

IML Gear Cream!
Thailand would be fun and great for the bodybuilding lifestyle. I'd like to move to a different country atleast for a few years just to experience it

Ah man all the tiny Thai pussy you could run thru while being a monster probably among those lil folks! Fuckn muay thai everyday for me if I was there with some juice oh man how fun

Thailand for sure. The steroid podcast host (Dan the bodybuilder from Thailand) is always talking about how amazing it is there for him and how easy and cheap pharmaceutical HGH is there. So yeah Thailand first then maybe poland.

If you know where to go Mexico is pretty easy.

Ah man all the tiny Thai pussy you could run thru while being a monster probably among those lil folks! Fuckn muay thai everyday for me if I was there with some juice oh man how fun
Lol just make sure there's no cock flopping out of those panties :D :D

Muay thai and juice...sounds like they are made for each other and Thailand does sound like an interesting country alright.

Last edited:
Mexican pharma steroids are minimal. Sustenon, Deca, Primotestin and the painfully unmatched Testoprim-D are pretty much all you’ll see. HGH is around $8/iu at Costco.
Bogus UGL shit is everywhere and in most cases compketely useless.
Ancillaries, insulin and the like are pretty affordable.

Although I love living in Mexico, don’t believe all that you hear. ESPECIALLY from people who have never been there.

Scotland sucks unless you love overcast, body odor and constant rain.

Kuwait was miserably hot and expensive. The gear I saw there was hit or miss if authentic or not. But at least you don’t need to worry about drinking on gear.

Mexican pharma steroids are minimal. Sustenon, Deca, Primotestin and the painfully unmatched Testoprim-D are pretty much all you’ll see. HGH is around $8/iu at Costco.
Bogus UGL shit is everywhere and in most cases compketely useless.
Ancillaries, insulin and the like are pretty affordable.

Although I love living in Mexico, don’t believe all that you hear. ESPECIALLY from people who have never been there.

Scotland sucks unless you love overcast, body odor and constant rain.

Kuwait was miserably hot and expensive. The gear I saw there was hit or miss if authentic or not. But at least you don’t need to worry about drinking on gear.

It was awesome 20 years ago when all the VET brands were in play. Way more selection of gear and prices were legit. I forgot how fucking spoiled I am now where I can press a button and 2 days later everything is delivered. I do miss the Sust Redi-jects.

New Zealand and Australia are extremely tough at the border and with customs. NZ is terrible for getting most stuff, prices crazy because of this. Australia is also very tough to get cheap any drugs, but easier than NZ.

Back