• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

wtf is this shit??

RagingBB

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
First, to start off, IMO I've ordered from some of the top on this board- AAP, Gorilla, DQ, Basic, PSL. And ordered and exit scammed by some of the worst- American, AA, Advanced (fuck you AL, stupid cunt), and some stupid thai fuck (fuck you xsbobber) so I definitely feel like I got a grip on who's NOT who here. I was full on skeptical a few years ago when GC hopped on, as I was a die-hard Gorilla-fiend and had no plans on jumping ship unless I had to. It was time to re-up on test and orals and GP was packing up literally that day. Decided to wait it out and see who I felt comfortable ordering from. Ended up being another exception for GC (thank you, father), luckily.

I know this shit's already a story so just hold tight one more minute- I ain't giving out any times, all I'm saying is that I ordered after the beginning of the month. Well very recently, I saw this fat dude with a red suit running by my house- never seen him before in my life but thought he looked a little familiar. Got a notification for my email and GC said "talk to you soon ;)". I thought that was a little weird to get from a source so I ran out to my mail box. Lo and behold, nice big, shiny. golden bag, that says "property of ragingBB" was neatly stuffed in. This dude hired fucking SANTA to deliver his shit! only possible explanation as to how quickly TD landed.

I know I ain't special and don't look special, and if it'll even be a proper log, but I will be recording an NPP/Test/gH cycle that starts up mid next week

So moral of the story- don't be mad at me or GC when some of your favorite fighters start testing positive for nandrolones and winny.

Also GC- thank you, i'll square up for it.

Haha, funny. That was a good read. GC is the man for sure. Legend has it he's 280 with a white beard and no gut. Can't beat the MTC oil ether. Smooooooooth. Good operation.

Now that's a load off your chest man. Breathe easy you are in good hands now and fuck all those clowns that tried ripping you and others off. The sponsors here are all pretty solid and respected while the shit ones get run off quick.

Oh I forgot to add- Advanced Labs and Xsbobber(bitch) are both cucks. fuck both of them. They can suck each other dry.

Can't wait to run up GC anadrol vs GP anadrol. got 25ct left of GP. Going for heavy gains this blast. I don't respond very well to dbol, so real excited to regain some mass using both.

Man Santa never gave me anything that good

With stories like this one coming in on the daily, we will soon be moving to a bigger better venue. GC congregation aint nothing to fuck with….

Raggingbb happy for you brother cant wait to read your log.

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

Oh I forgot to add- Advanced Labs and Xsbobber(bitch) are both cucks. fuck both of them. They can suck each other dry.

Can't wait to run up GC anadrol vs GP anadrol. got 25ct left of GP. Going for heavy gains this blast. I don't respond very well to dbol, so real excited to regain some mass using both.
Good one.

Xsbobber was Mighty-Mouse's favorite punching bag too, LOL.

With stories like this one coming in on the daily, we will soon be moving to a bigger better venue. GC congregation aint nothing to fuck with….

Raggingbb happy for you brother cant wait to read your log.

𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑

I always thought it was "The Wu-Tang Clan" ain't nothin to fuck wit!

I always thought it was "The Wu-Tang Clan" ain't nothin to fuck wit!
Soon everyone will realize that their tiger style is no match for GC... went to a cannabis cup a few years ago and met ghostface killah & inspectah deck... ghostface signed the top of hat I was wearing, inspectah literally tried to sign the side of my forehead. I didn't ask either of them to sign shit lmao, I was just tryna give em a free edible

That's awesome! We aren't allowed to have the Cannibas anything here! Ghostface is the man. I chilled with Redman a few times after a few of us just knocked on his door bc he never left the hood. Dude can SMOKE!!! LOL.

(We should start a "green" thread)

Welcome Home

First, to start off, IMO I've ordered from some of the top on this board- AAP, Gorilla, DQ, Basic, PSL. And ordered and exit scammed by some of the worst- American, AA, Advanced (fuck you AL, stupid cunt), and some stupid thai fuck (fuck you xsbobber) so I definitely feel like I got a grip on who's NOT who here. I was full on skeptical a few years ago when GC hopped on, as I was a die-hard Gorilla-fiend and had no plans on jumping ship unless I had to. It was time to re-up on test and orals and GP was packing up literally that day. Decided to wait it out and see who I felt comfortable ordering from. Ended up being another exception for GC (thank you, father), luckily.

I know this shit's already a story so just hold tight one more minute- I ain't giving out any times, all I'm saying is that I ordered after the beginning of the month. Well very recently, I saw this fat dude with a red suit running by my house- never seen him before in my life but thought he looked a little familiar. Got a notification for my email and GC said "talk to you soon ;)". I thought that was a little weird to get from a source so I ran out to my mail box. Lo and behold, nice big, shiny. golden bag, that says "property of ragingBB" was neatly stuffed in. This dude hired fucking SANTA to deliver his shit! only possible explanation as to how quickly TD landed.

I know I ain't special and don't look special, and if it'll even be a proper log, but I will be recording an NPP/Test/gH cycle that starts up mid next week

So moral of the story- don't be mad at me or GC when some of your favorite fighters start testing positive for nandrolones and winny.

Also GC- thank you, i'll square up for it.

I haven’t heard the name xsobber in awhile.

That's awesome! We aren't allowed to have the Cannibas anything here! Ghostface is the man. I chilled with Redman a few times after a few of us just knocked on his door bc he never left the hood. Dude can SMOKE!!! LOL.

(We should start a "green" thread)
Redman on MTV Cribs is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Must watch ---> https://youtu.be/zNtKT9_1KXQ

Redman on MTV Cribs is one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Must watch ---> https://youtu.be/zNtKT9_1KXQ

I was at that shithole!! I gotta appreciate a dude who keeps it 'hood! That was a good episode. Just smoke weed! Brother is hilarious. I mean "How High" was a great movie and he's got talent; he's Eminem's #1 - "It goes Reggie (Noble), Jay-Z, Tupac, and Biggie; Andre from Outkast, Jada, Kurupt, Nas and then me."

Back