• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

As always…the best!

rewster

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just a quick shout out. Everything was perfect. Quick response and smooth. As always, GCs game is on point. I haven’t posted in a long time and took a little break from lifting for the first time since I started in 2001. I’ll just say that he remembered me. I’m appreciative and GC has the best service. If only other free-market enterprises could be as good.

Welcome back home. We missed you💪

QUOTE=rewster;1900912]Just a quick shout out. Everything was perfect. Quick response and smooth. As always, GCs game is on point. I haven’t posted in a long time and took a little break from lifting for the first time since I started in 2001. I’ll just say that he remembered me. I’m appreciative and GC has the best service. If only other free-market enterprises could be as good.[/QUOTE]

I just started with them myself, everything was great from ordering to TD.
I’ve been in this game for over 20 yrs, and its some of the smoothest Gear I have ever used!!
Can’t wait for the results!

I just started with them myself, everything was great from ordering to TD.
I’ve been in this game for over 20 yrs, and its some of the smoothest Gear I have ever used!!
Can’t wait for the results!

Its crazy smooth. Really good stuff. Can't beat it.

Back