• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Someone please explain why Americans are such pussies?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm watching these crazy protests in Europe over the Vax. Americans apparently only go out to loot stores.
Seriously why can't we organize and not go to work for a couple weeks? It will end this Vax requirement.

What's the deal? You don't have to pay rent or your house payment. Government will pay you to stay home.

I'm watching these crazy protests in Europe over the Vax. Americans apparently only go out to loot stores.
Seriously why can't we organize and not go to work for a couple weeks? It will end this Vax requirement.

What's the deal? You don't have to pay rent or your house payment. Government will pay you to stay home.
We all know the news help organize those rallys to get rid of trump. As soon as he was out all that heat died out.

There not pussies just very naive and brain washed.

OK pussies hahahah

They don’t want to mess up that stimulus money bro

I'm asking people to take two freaking weeks of PTO. We can't even do that?

Why are we letting them threaten us? We the people need to remind these clowns who pays the bills and how businesses run, with people. No violence, just a chance to chill for two weeks guys. I'm sick of living on the edge of not knowing if there's going to be a mask lockdown. Or a forced jab. Or all the other vullshit they pulled with this election. They need to remember who they work for.

Some disappointing years to say the least.

Because men are feminised and shamed, told that is toxic masculinity. Hell one of the worst things you can be is a straight, white, Christian, male, that is strong, confident, and competent.

No society can survive without strong men, and as Steve Bannon reminds us of a famous Winston Churchill saying (paraphrasing)...Courage is the virtue that all other virtues rest..

We even have a few pussies on here, who back the libturdz. They back the people that HATE them and want them gone. (Straight, white, testosterone filled males).
They are the Cucks of the US. "Its OK to hate me, I deserve it, Im a white male".

The kind that is a real Cuck and watch their wives get plowed while they jerk their inch-worm in the corner...

IML Gear Cream!

It's not about being pussies.

It is because we know here once it escalates to that level. It will be bullets and protests will be nothing but a distraction. I am ready to die today, but I am not dying alone. Once people get ready it will happen. Patience.... it is coming.

Once it hits it's gonna be lit...

same reason white people dont protest for white lives .... they’re blind to the truth.

School,police,gov,religion I think plays alot into it most kids life's are brought up to behave,listen,do as told,don't speak back,do as older folks/police tell you,etc..
I was timid cause everything I did when I was younger I got in Trouble for, so one day I quit caring fuxk it I do as I wish. You live once enjoy it don't be a sheep in the flock being told to walk to your slaughter like a good sheep.
I have 0 respect for authority and have got to say its saddening when you do look at tokyo,france,etc. the way their ppl are like fuck this we tired of government bullshit! One day we'll get our balls back to us the generation in front of me is a bunch of fuckheads it looks...guess we'll have to see if the generation after that will be like the folks of ww1 and actually get shit done.

Back