• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

CDC confirms the vaccinated are the super spreaders

heavyiron

Community Veteran
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What a cluster F@(K!

CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Spreading COVID Variants With High Viral Loads

It’s now official. The largest public health threat as of right now is “fully vaccinated” people, whom the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) now warns are super-spreaders polluting society with coronavirus “variants.”
Yahoo! News has an article with the headline: CDC says fully vaccinated people spread the Delta variant and should wear masks: ‘This new science is worrisome’

CDC Admits Fully Vaccinated People Are Spreading COVID Variants With High Viral Loads | DJHJ Media

I’m happy I didn’t get the vaccine. But where I live it looks like its becoming mandatory soon. Will do my best not to get it but if my job or airplanes require it I will be forced.

Vaccine or no vaccine, this virus is proving to a worthy adversary. Can’t seem to catch a win.

It doesn't matter..they are going to force that agenda..that all get the vaccine..
It's going to be difficult at best when they start separating between the two classes and demanding restrictions on the non-vaccinated.

Difficult times are ahead..perhaps the real truth will be discovered..

Have you guys considered getting the C19 antibody test? Research is showing if you had Covid19 that the antibodies are robust in the unvaccinated.

They prick your finger for a drop of blood and can have the results in 15 minutes. Cost is $25 in my State.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐒𝐄!

All the people who are fully vaccinated should now shut the hell up because you see how wrong you were. Maybe the fully vaccinated should stay indoors and not do anything in which they said the unvaccinated shouldnt do. Funny how shit turns on you.

𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙅𝘼𝘽 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙁𝙐𝘾𝙆 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝙄𝘿𝙀𝙉 𝘼𝘿𝙄𝙈......

Since this “pandemic” has started I’ve been to countless cities spread across 19 different states located throughout the US in every region aside from the pacific NW.

I have yet to see anything that comes close to resembling a public health emergency. Most parts of the Gulf Coast never enforced mask mandates and I don’t know a single person who fell seriously ill while I was there, and I was there for 2 MONTHS.

Everyone keeps citing cases and anecdotal stories of a friends wife who’s a nurse and she says it’s real bad and blah blah blah.

Where’s the fuckin beef? Seriously.

If there is some major crisis I’d love to know where it is. If not, let’s stop playing make believe and move on with our mother fucking lives already.

I’d gladly get the vaccine injected into my dick and both of my eyeballs if it meant the media would finally shut the fuck about this. It’s all a bunch of hyped up bullshit. People need to turn their TVs off and base their opinions on the actual tangible realities around themselves because everything else is nothing but smoke.

Don’t forget, news stories are measured by clicks and tv ratings. They’re intentionally addicting people to paranoia.

This is exactly what I was referring to in another thread. The "vaccine" is intentionally ineffective.

Much like antibiotics, when vaccines are too weak or too little is dosed, then the virus will mutate to form a stronger strain or variant. This is being done intentionally with covid. We know for an absolute, inarguable fact that the vaccine isn't preventing covid, but it most certainly and directly is contributing to covid's ability to mutate into stronger strains. The inevitable conclusion of using antibiotics and vaccines that are not able to effectively kill that which they are intended is the creation of mutations that cannot be killed. The human population is being used to create a stronger variant through the use of weak, ineffective vaccines. This must be intentional because no one, not even the jackass fauci, - literally no one - can provide a reasonable explanation as to why we are all supposed to be "vaccinated" with a vaccine that doesn't work. How did humanity eliminate polio? By creating a vaccine that killed it and prevented infection. But we're supposed to believe this time around that our salvation lies within a vaccine that doesn't kill the virus, doesn't prevent infection, and doesn't prevent the infected from spreading it. This will not end well.

Since this “pandemic” has started I’ve been to countless cities spread across 19 different states located throughout the US in every region aside from the pacific NW.

I have yet to see anything that comes close to resembling a public health emergency. Most parts of the Gulf Coast never enforced mask mandates and I don’t know a single person who fell seriously ill while I was there, and I was there for 2 MONTHS.

Everyone keeps citing cases and anecdotal stories of a friends wife who’s a nurse and she says it’s real bad and blah blah blah.

Where’s the fuckin beef? Seriously.

If there is some major crisis I’d love to know where it is. If not, let’s stop playing make believe and move on with our mother fucking lives already.

I’d gladly get the vaccine injected into my dick and both of my eyeballs if it meant the media would finally shut the fuck about this. It’s all a bunch of hyped up bullshit. People need to turn their TVs off and base their opinions on the actual tangible realities around themselves because everything else is nothing but smoke.

Don’t forget, news stories are measured by clicks and tv ratings. They’re intentionally addicting people to paranoia.
Dude amen I was just talking to my sister about this the other day how I don't understand how ppl can be so blind to not realize what's on the news and in the real world are so obviously two completely different things. This is sickening how brainwashed so many ppl are

IML Gear Cream!
*That* is their goal.

Is it though? That’s what I thought but now they’re even walking that back apparently.

I think we’ve all been giving them too much credit what with assuming that there is some sort of nefarious plot here.

I’m starting to think they’re just a bunch of retards injecting snake oil into themselves.

Like I’ve said before, I’m not scared of the vaccine, it’s just that I’m not scared of the virus either. So I’ll just go ahead and do… nothing about anything.

Everyone is screaming so hard on both sides of this issue and it’s just mind boggling to me because the crisis only seems to exist in people’s mind and on their television sets.

Aside from in NYC or on airplanes, it’s like nobody actually cares. Normal people are just getting the vaccine and wearing masks either because they’re just trying to be polite or they feel like they should because someone made them feel guilty.

The vaccine might as well be a saline injection for all I care. If at some juncture, before the courts start striking down mandates being enforced from service providers to consumers, I’m coerced into getting it, I guess it is what it is.

The only things that really concern me is everybody’s willingness to just throw their rights in the trash and people being given a pass to be brazenly lazy in the name of safety.

Dude amen I was just talking to my sister about this the other day how I don't understand how ppl can be so blind to not realize what's on the news and in the real world are so obviously two completely different things. This is sickening how brainwashed so many ppl are

Hate to say it but it’s politics, Biden says get vaccinated and the sheep follow along without question.

Sweden seems to have it under control. Why?

We all know the answer to that. Because the virus is not a worthy adversary and not worthy of even a second of lost sleep.

Leave it to the Swedes to be the steady hand in this situation.

For all of the shit we’ve always talked about Europe in the US. Who’s pushing CRT? Who’s pushing lockdowns?

Granted that Europe has many political ideologies floating around in the various member states but everyday we’re losing more and more of our right to judge. We’re a fucking joke over here anymore.

A nation primarily comprised of pussies, neurotics, retards and most recently communists.

It doesn't matter..they are going to force that agenda..that all get the vaccine..
It's going to be difficult at best when they start separating between the two classes and demanding restrictions on the non-vaccinated.

Difficult times are ahead..perhaps the real truth will be discovered..
It's already happening.
6468fa67a4aa2e4b04151826f1187a19.jpg
566106027fcfe3270d4ff42e2911e715.jpg

Have you guys considered getting the C19 antibody test? Research is showing if you had Covid19 that the antibodies are robust in the unvaccinated.

They prick your finger for a drop of blood and can have the results in 15 minutes. Cost is $25 in my State.
Didn't know about this but I will definitely check into this now and see if it's offered here

Didn't know about this but I will definitely check into this now and see if it's offered here
I went and got the test today. No antibodies and I have been in the public almost every day since the beginning, without a mask in most cases.

I donate blood regularly, and have an app on my phone that gives me information about my blood donations. Last year they started testing blood donations for CV19 antibodies, and you can see the results on the app. I had Covid back in February, and as of my July donation, I am still testing positive for the antibodies.

I was looking forward to seeing how long the antibodies would stay in my system, but I just recently got a notice that after July they are no longer testing for the antibodies of blood donations. I'll have to look into getting the test you're talking about so I can see how long I carry the antibodies.

I went and got the test today. No antibodies and I have been in the public almost every day since the beginning, without a mask in most cases.
I've been researching now and trying to see where I can go around me to check for the antibodies since I had Covid..

Get Shredded!
"Leftist logic, your body your choice when it comes to abortion which has a 99.99% fatality rate for the defenseless unborn baby

But it's the right of the government to determine your rights if you choose not to get the Jab for a virus with a 99.97 survival rate if you even get the virus in the first place

Makes a lot of sense"

"Leftist logic, your body your choice when it comes to abortion which has a 99.99% fatality rate for the defenseless unborn baby

But it's the right of the government to determine your rights if you choose not to get the Jab for a virus with a 99.97 survival rate if you even get the virus in the first place

Makes a lot of sense"

If we found life on another planet even a single, single celled organism it would be hailed as the discovery of the century, if not the millennia.

Yet, a clump of cells growing into a a known organism, through a known life giving process is just bio-waste.

You can not argue with disingenuous asshats that twist logic and facts.

I use that scenario in nursing school with females who support abortion.

I tell them I was young and ignorant once too.... but they have time to grow up and take responsibility for their actions and faulty logic. The sooner the better.

I mean abortion is the real pandemic if you look at the amount of deaths.

It's like Nazi Pelosi said the other day...."science, science, science, SCIENCE"

But only when it suite these fucking scum.

Otherwise, we've all been doing it all wrong for centuries!

Thank God for the day they came along to save us!!!

It's like Nazi Pelosi said the other day...."science, science, science, SCIENCE"

But only when it suite these fucking scum.

Otherwise, we've all been doing it all wrong for centuries!

Thank God for the day they came along to save us!!!

Nazi Pelosi should be jailed! She continuously defies her own mask mandate. Lying piece of scum.

I don't give a fuk I ain't never getting that shit. You better coat a bullet in that vaccine and shoot me in the head that's only way it's getting inside my body

Unless you can take the vaccine anally through a BBC. Then I'm in

Back