• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Walkthrough - Make your Own Test Prop (also E and C)

IML Gear Cream!
Where do you get the oil/BA/BB ? It seems like the oil touches open air for a while. Is it still sterile after all of that ?
You filter it afterwards. It should not have much exposure to air using a bottle top filter. Oil, BA, & BB are readily available on the web.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Guys one question: i'm quite sure that some of you also use a vacuum pump with a buchner filter (maybe 125mm) - right? If so, what kind ad size of filter-membran do you use here?

That was a very good and precise walk through, you’re right though...it does seem a little intimidating. I still want to give it a try.

Once I’ve filtered all. I want to put it into 10ml vials that are not rubber stopped or capped yet. Do I need to pressurize them first after sterilization; or can I fill ea. One open then put the rubber stopper in and crimp the cap on?

beautiful... thanks for the info.

might have to learn to cook when i move overseas. save a bit of money

What about olive oil?! I've read in research paper that testosterone and the different esters are soluble in just that. And what about PEG-400 solvent? It's safe to the body in all admins. Oral, injections. According to the research I've did! Anyone have any input?

i enjoyed reading this. from all the research ive done its pretty simple stuff... the measurements, the materials used, the prices are inexpensive.

All that there is to it is finding the raw supplier, and hoping that its 100% pure powder. Just think about this gets me pumped, its like an unlimited supply of peds at my fingertips.

again thank you for sharing all of this, everything on here is so fuckin solid.

Test Suspension Recipes

Need a good Recipe for Water Based Test.

Sent from my motorola razr using Tapatalk

Also would need temperatures and how long I should keep Oil at that temperature Before moving on to filtering my oil into a finished product

IML Gear Cream!
Can anyone walk me through a step by step homebrew of test e I have 40gs raw aiming for 250mg and have all ingredients needed just don’t know at what measurements to use and what temperature to stop or keep at and for how long to keep it at that exact temp I know the filtering process just not how much GSO to use to 40 gs of raw and How much BA and BB to use sonic some one could help this would be my first brew I’m a quick learner and very curious with science projects like this since it’s gonna save me a shit ton of money anyone feel free to help lend some bro science

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can anyone walk me through a step by step homebrew of test e I have 40gs raw aiming for 250mg and have all ingredients needed just don’t know at what measurements to use and what temperature to stop or keep at and for how long to keep it at that exact temp I know the filtering process just not how much GSO to use to 40 gs of raw and How much BA and BB to use sonic some one could help this would be my first brew I’m a quick learner and very curious with science projects like this since it’s gonna save me a shit ton of money anyone feel free to help lend some bro science

Did you read this post at all?

Go to basskiller website, type in the displacement, type in bb and ba value, type 250mg and then play with the numbers til you get 40grams

Test e is pretty basic. Here's what you need

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210406-210814_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210406-210814_Chrome.jpg
    720.3 KB · Views: 79
Test e is pretty basic. Here's what you need

So once the raw gets to melting point do I take it off the heat or continue at that temp for a certain amount of time?? I know the filtering process just the actual brew process part with how long to keep on the heat is where I’m confused

So once the raw gets to melting point do I take it off the heat or continue at that temp for a certain amount of time?? I know the filtering process just the actual brew process part with how long to keep on the heat is where I’m confused

Melting point for test e is 98f*. Basically a hot day in the city melts it...

So with that said, take the temp to 130* and you'll be good.

Most of my brews I take to 165/190f*
Once they hit the temp I turn the heat off but keep it mixing for about 10 mins...

Do not filter if the beaker is too hot to hold in your hand. Let it cool down the filter like normal

Melting point for test e is 98f*. Basically a hot day in the city melts it...

So with that said, take the temp to 130* and you'll be good.

Most of my brews I take to 165/190f*
Once they hit the temp I turn the heat off but keep it mixing for about 10 mins...

Do not filter if the beaker is too hot to hold in your hand. Let it cool down the filter like normal

So Go to 130*f then turn off but continue mixing for 10 mins give or take and let cool before filtering am I good with that process nothing else I should do ?? And thx for the advice bro really!!!

So Go to 130*f then turn off but continue mixing for 10 mins give or take and let cool before filtering am I good with that process nothing else I should do ?? And thx for the advice bro really!!!

As long as you aren't boiling the compound you'll be fine.

If making a small batch (under 100ml) you can always add the bb, ba and carrier oil, bring that to temp then slowly add the raw and let that take over.

Just keep an eye on the oil once cooking... You'll know it's all blended when you see clumps/crystals dissolved

Looking for a recipe for hulk blend. Does anyone have one? If so could you please send it to me.

Looking for a recipe for hulk blend. Does anyone have one? If so could you please send it to me.

I'm going to assume hulk blend is a lab that named it hulk blend.

Nobody knows what's in it unless you state the blend

Back