• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Walkthrough - Make your Own Test Prop (also E and C)

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Oil in ml's60
Dosage in mg100
Powder Weight.80could go higher but I don't know the weight
BA concentration.02works for test cyp, test prop and tren ace as well
BB concentration.20works for test cyp, test prop and tren ace as well
Results - Amounts Needed
Oil -42.00- ml's
Powder -6.00- grams
ba -1.20- ml's
bb -12.00- ml's

Recipe is for Test Prop at 100mg/ml

Things needed for powderconversion:

Hormone powder
Oil of choice - I use grapeseed
Benzyl Benzoate
Benzyl Alcohol
3ml luer lock syringes for smaller measurements
10ml luer lock syringes for larger measurements
Alcohol prep pads/wipes
Accurate scale to 0.00 orto hundredths place I believe is what it is.
Calibration weight
400ml Beaker
Sterile .20um syringe filter
25g luer lock needle
18g luer lock needles
Pre sterilized vials or know how to sterilizeand cap your own.
Glass stir rod
Pan
Running water......
....I think thats all.
Seems like a lot but all pretty small cheap stuff. Some of it you will already have I'm sure. I'll post if I've forgotten anything.

Heres the first 5 images, 12 in total, can only upload 5 at a time. Obviously follow them step 1 - step 12.

Hope this will help you guys get started.

It is of course for theoretical purposes only. I did not take the pictures in the tutorial nor did I perform any of the actions/steps in the tutorial. I have nothing to do with this tutorial or the information above. I just like to pretend in my free time.
daydream.gif
Again, I just found this somewhere and decided to share.

Attachments

• Step 1.jpg
    Step 1.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 2,531
  • Step 2.jpg
    Step 2.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 2,310
  • Step 3.jpg
    Step 3.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 2,338
  • Step 4.jpg
    Step 4.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 2,245
  • Step 5.jpg
    Step 5.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2,152
Last 2

Don't be intimidated, its not that hard to complete, as any homebrewer will tell you. Also, this isn't the only way it can be done. Others have learned differently or like to do it different ways. Just remember be careful and keep as clean as you can! Especially after its been filtered!

Attachments

• Step 11.jpg
    Step 11.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 1,996
  • Step 12.jpg
    Step 12.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,932
Thanks man, like I said it will work for cyp prop and tren ace as far as I know. Well at those ba and bb percentages that is.

First one to post a results thread (and completed picture) of what he's made for himself from using his instructions gets some reps :)
Thanks again Deuce.

Last edited:
I'm interested in doing this myself. How would you go about making the concentration higher, say 250mg?

IML Gear Cream!
I'm interested in doing this myself. How would you go about making the concentration higher, say 250mg?

250mg/ml test prop? lol I wouldn't do that man. I'm pinning this stuff and its like you've been hit with a bat the next day lol

Some go to 200mg/ml test prop but they also use a good bit of EO and you're still looking at a lot of post injection pain. Most high dose mixes are just more pain than they are worth man.

250mg/ml test prop? lol I wouldn't do that man. I'm pinning this stuff and its like you've been hit with a bat the next day lol

Some go to 200mg/ml test prop but they also use a good bit of EO and you're still looking at a lot of post injection pain. Most high dose mixes are just more pain than they are worth man.

Lol, No doubt. My thigh is killing me right now and have to do another pin tomorrow. But I was thinking more like a homebrew Test E or C. Def. interested in making my own for myself and save a few dollars. I like using Test E as a "main course"

Lol, No doubt. My thigh is killing me right now and have to do another pin tomorrow. But I was thinking more like a homebrew Test E or C. Def. interested in making my own for myself and save a few dollars. I like using Test E as a "main course"
Keep the BA/BB the same. Pretty much the same process.

Yea E is nice but I don't really mind pinning every day other than prop is still leaving me sore lol

- - - Updated - - -

That was really interesting to see. Thank you.

No problem man, hope it helps you get started! PM me if you have any questions I'll see if I can help :winkfinger:.

It's essentially the same thing. To make it more concentrated you just merely add more test powder.

check

http://basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html

and type in your personal needs.

Also; great read!

Would anyone happen to know the cost of these scales off the top of their head? I need to do some lurking for good scales for good pricing.

It's essentially the same thing. To make it more concentrated you just merely add more test powder.

check

http://basskilleronline.com/steroid-powder-calculator.html

and type in your personal needs.

Also; great read!

Would anyone happen to know the cost of these scales off the top of their head? I need to do some lurking for good scales for good pricing.

$8-$23, depending on how much you want to invest. The first or second are just fine.
Regular (0.1g increments): http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Signature-Series-Digital/dp/B002SC3LLS/
Better (0.01g): http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Scale-Ac-100-Digital/dp/B003O5K3JQ/
Even better (0.001g): http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-Gemini-20-Portable-Milligram/dp/B0012TDNAM/

Thanks brotha. Shortly after that message I actually saw a lot of them on amazon thru BKo. Thanks for the specific ones man!

I'm guessing you don't need anything additional like a 100g calibration with these correct?

Do you guys personally buy your own research supplies(glassware,etc) on amazon or thru one of the better known suppliers?

Just wondering for preference!

Get Shredded!
Thanks brotha. Shortly after that message I actually saw a lot of them on amazon thru BKo. Thanks for the specific ones man!

I'm guessing you don't need anything additional like a 100g calibration with these correct?

Do you guys personally buy your own research supplies(glassware,etc) on amazon or thru one of the better known suppliers?

Just wondering for preference!
The ones above don't need calibration I believe.

Supplies - any. Locally, amazon, scientific supply, whatever is more convenient for you. As long as you're buying them from a legitimate store/catalog, you'll be more than fine.

The ones above don't need calibration I believe.

Supplies - any. Locally, amazon, scientific supply, whatever is more convenient for you. As long as you're buying them from a legitimate store/catalog, you'll be more than fine.

Solid answers, thank you. I think I need the 2nd or 3rd if I am going to measuring out mgs. Hopefully they are accurate at that level!

Cheers!

That was one amaizing guide. Can you make bottletop filter version??? As many of you know, filtering through syringe filter can be a life threatening. I used 100cc syringe with 18g needle and couldnt fap for 4 months. But I hear bottletop filters can sterilize up to 500ml of goodies in matter of 15 minutes of less. Thats insane!!!

Lol couldn't fap for months huh? I can't imagine that even working man, I used a 60cc one time and busted like 2 or 3 syringe filters lol

Umm I can make one if I ever get around to doing it that way. I don't have the stuff for that and don't really make it on that scale or have any need to.

It would be sweet as hell to just have like 50 vials of test sitting around but that doesn't need to sit for a couple years ya know?

For now just order you some 10ml syringes and 18g needles for filtering. Works much better!

I'll definitely try to post up a tutorial if I do do it the bottle top way :winkfinger:.

wow this is clean and simple!!! ive been all over the interwebs today on all the forums im on looking for home brew shit and i totaly forgot about this site and now im here and its better then allt he other sites combined

I use any gso I can get my hands on. Its going to be filtered. I get a lot of supplies from med lab supply Google it. Sorry for way late response.

Back