Homebrew Walkthrough - Make your Own Test Prop (also E and C)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 121
  1. #106
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    100

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    227706226

    Quote Originally Posted by Kgarcia805 View Post
    Can you please PM me I need a legit source for Raws
    Did you find a source?

    Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

  2. #107
    Member
    erbz_3's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    35

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    31
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    8 Posts
    Rep Points
    120100

    i enjoyed reading this. from all the research ive done its pretty simple stuff... the measurements, the materials used, the prices are inexpensive.

    All that there is to it is finding the raw supplier, and hoping that its 100% pure powder. Just think about this gets me pumped, its like an unlimited supply of peds at my fingertips.

    again thank you for sharing all of this, everything on here is so fuckin solid.

  3. #108
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Test Suspension Recipes

    Need a good Recipe for Water Based Test.

    Sent from my motorola razr using Tapatalk

  4. #109
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Test E home brew

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    5 More
    OK bro I need measurements to do a home brew of test enanthate 250 I have everything needed to do the process just need step-by-step instructions as in measurement

  5. #110
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Also would need temperatures and how long I should keep Oil at that temperature Before moving on to filtering my oil into a finished product

  6. #111
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Can anyone walk me through a step by step homebrew of test e I have 40gs raw aiming for 250mg and have all ingredients needed just donít know at what measurements to use and what temperature to stop or keep at and for how long to keep it at that exact temp I know the filtering process just not how much GSO to use to 40 gs of raw and How much BA and BB to use sonic some one could help this would be my first brew Iím a quick learner and very curious with science projects like this since itís gonna save me a shit ton of money anyone feel free to help lend some bro science


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #112
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    148926791

    Quote Originally Posted by Humachine View Post
    Can anyone walk me through a step by step homebrew of test e I have 40gs raw aiming for 250mg and have all ingredients needed just donít know at what measurements to use and what temperature to stop or keep at and for how long to keep it at that exact temp I know the filtering process just not how much GSO to use to 40 gs of raw and How much BA and BB to use sonic some one could help this would be my first brew Iím a quick learner and very curious with science projects like this since itís gonna save me a shit ton of money anyone feel free to help lend some bro science


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Did you read this post at all?

    Go to basskiller website, type in the displacement, type in bb and ba value, type 250mg and then play with the numbers til you get 40grams

  8. #113
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    148926791

    Cool

    Test e is pretty basic. Here's what you need
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #114
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by Twk303 View Post
    Test e is pretty basic. Here's what you need
    So once the raw gets to melting point do I take it off the heat or continue at that temp for a certain amount of time?? I know the filtering process just the actual brew process part with how long to keep on the heat is where Iím confused


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #115
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    148926791

    Quote Originally Posted by Humachine View Post
    So once the raw gets to melting point do I take it off the heat or continue at that temp for a certain amount of time?? I know the filtering process just the actual brew process part with how long to keep on the heat is where Iím confused


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Melting point for test e is 98f*. Basically a hot day in the city melts it...

    So with that said, take the temp to 130* and you'll be good.

    Most of my brews I take to 165/190f*
    Once they hit the temp I turn the heat off but keep it mixing for about 10 mins...

    Do not filter if the beaker is too hot to hold in your hand. Let it cool down the filter like normal

  11. #116
    Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    34

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    23
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    4 Posts
    Rep Points
    60100

    Quote Originally Posted by Twk303 View Post
    Melting point for test e is 98f*. Basically a hot day in the city melts it...

    So with that said, take the temp to 130* and you'll be good.

    Most of my brews I take to 165/190f*
    Once they hit the temp I turn the heat off but keep it mixing for about 10 mins...

    Do not filter if the beaker is too hot to hold in your hand. Let it cool down the filter like normal
    So Go to 130*f then turn off but continue mixing for 10 mins give or take and let cool before filtering am I good with that process nothing else I should do ?? And thx for the advice bro really!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #117
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    148926791

    Quote Originally Posted by Humachine View Post
    So Go to 130*f then turn off but continue mixing for 10 mins give or take and let cool before filtering am I good with that process nothing else I should do ?? And thx for the advice bro really!!!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    As long as you aren't boiling the compound you'll be fine.

    If making a small batch (under 100ml) you can always add the bb, ba and carrier oil, bring that to temp then slowly add the raw and let that take over.


    Just keep an eye on the oil once cooking... You'll know it's all blended when you see clumps/crystals dissolved

  13. #118
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Looking for a recipe for hulk blend. Does anyone have one? If so could you please send it to me.

  14. #119
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    219

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    49
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    31 Posts
    Rep Points
    148926791

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman24 View Post
    Looking for a recipe for hulk blend. Does anyone have one? If so could you please send it to me.
    I'm going to assume hulk blend is a lab that named it hulk blend.

    Nobody knows what's in it unless you state the blend

  15. #120
    Newbie


    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Location
    US
    Posts
    4

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Blend of test E trenE and mast p blend.

Similar Threads

  1. Homebrew Walkthrough
    By Deuce in forum Research & Homebrew Chemistry
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-27-2012, 08:02 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2012-2021 Anabolic Steroid Discussion Forums