• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Walkthrough - Make your Own Test Prop (also E and C)

Just put in a different concentration on the calculator on bass killer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shouldn't be a lot different as long as your ba/bb ratio will work for all the compounds you're combining and you aren't shooting for ridiculous concentrations. At the same time I've never made blends.

In a recipe in a diff thread the powders weren't coming out like bass calc wanted, it was twice the amount. wat am I doing wrong

IML Gear Cream!
100ml of Test e 100mg and Tren ace 50mg10g test e5g tren ace64.5ml CSO or GSO2ml BA20ml BB

Kinda hard to tell where you're having trouble. Better question is why are you mixing a long ester test with a short ester steroid like tren. Dick might quit working before the test even kicks in. I don't see the point of blends unless you're talking cut mix. But even then it's going to be harder to adjust your doses as needed.

It's for a buddy, that's what he would like, and got me thinking, I don't like blends personally just kinda puzzled

Make him a vile of each and tell him to preload like all the big boys lol

5 years later, but excellent post. Were it legal to do so, filtering 50 individual bottles with a syringe is a PITA. Hypothetically, one can go straight to a 500 ml Zap cap 22um on top of a glass media bottle with a manual pump, yes? Hypothetically, were it legal to do so I would want the unfiltered solution still warm when it goes into the Zap cap, yes? In theory someone cold then pour from the glass media bottle into the 10 ml bottles that would be then capped on Mars, where it is legal.

5 years later, but excellent post. Were it legal to do so, filtering 50 individual bottles with a syringe is a PITA. Hypothetically, one can go straight to a 500 ml Zap cap 22um on top of a glass media bottle with a manual pump, yes? Hypothetically, were it legal to do so I would want the unfiltered solution still warm when it goes into the Zap cap, yes? In theory someone cold then pour from the glass media bottle into the 10 ml bottles that would be then capped on Mars, where it is legal.

Yes, and BTW, we all know whats going on here, no need for the SWIM shit.

That was a good one too you're on a roll today brother..lol...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sometimes I think noone reads ANYTHING that has been well hashed out over here... Other times I don't care.. BTW, that tren... Talk about day to day differences in muscle seperation like I've never had before, damn is it worth it. Can't wait to try my MTR...

Sometimes I think noone reads ANYTHING that has been well hashed out over here... Other times I don't care.. BTW, that tren... Talk about day to day differences in muscle seperation like I've never had before, damn is it worth it. Can't wait to try my MTR...
I agree with everything you just said brother sometimes I feel bad when I try to answer people's questions which have been answered many times before other times I just leave it alone because I know I'm going to get mad or should I say frustrated sounds better.lol. definitely glad to hear the outcome of that Tren trial, that puts a little smile on my face. That MTR should work good because of you I will be starting my cycle in two weeks using two new compounds m1t for the first 4 weeks and I'll be running 600 mg of dhb. after the four weeks of m1t I'm going to switch to Tbol. My question for you is sense technically both dhb and EQ are derivatives of testosterone and I read that people noticed more side effects when running the same amount of test or even a little less I was personally thinking about keeping my test down around 300 mg just because I am so gyno prone and my estrogen levels tend to rise quickly. What is your take on the low test being 300 mg and 600 mg dhb? Also I usually run EQ with every cycle as it is my favorite compound but since EQ turns into dhb when you take it do you think I should even bother I've read so many conflicting things or people say it's better some people say it's worse, so I just figured I was going to ask you and whatever you say I'm going to run with..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Great post, very informative and inspiring can’t wait to try it out hahah this is gunna sound sketchy as fuck but isn’t this shit considered like precursor material in the eyes of the law? I mean say you get caught that’s a manufacturing charge right? Or is that only if you are synthesizing the compound itself?

I have everything but glass stir rods what else can be used to stir? I’m doing a water bath on stove

Where do you get the oil/BA/BB ? It seems like the oil touches open air for a while. Is it still sterile after all of that ?

Back