• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Homebrew Walkthrough - Make your Own Test Prop (also E and C)

This works for a lot of compounds but I dont know about mast prop. Some may chime in but I would just compare a lot of recipes and decide.

Guys,get all your equip and oils on med lab supply just like he said. They have it all with a 10% coupon. Good luck,i myself am about to play mad scientist this weekend. TEST CYP,TREN E,EQ,NOLVA,NANDRO PHENYLPROP.10 GR OF EACH. I LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING A NICE STASH FOR MYSELF.

The best part about homebrew,you know that your tren E 200 is really 200mg/ml
This is only true if you know for.sure that your powder is 100% and not cut remember test powder is just like coke the more hands that touch it the more chances there is that someone has cut it

will one syringe filter work for the whole batch or would you use multiple

For home brew, would jojoba oil work? Already antibacterial as an oil and is very heat stable. If im correct its also the closest oil to our natural oil and is of the smallest molecules.

Can anyone tell me how you would go about brewing a blend of something like t400, a blend of 200 test e, and 200 test c. Since the weights are different im getting thrown off

Awesome man! Great guide to follow and pics! Don't like trying to guess if i'm doing the shit right!

hey deuce thanks for this awesome write up! I was wondering if I were to use a 50mL jug, can I just keep refilling the 10mL syringe to plug into the whatman thats plugged into the sterile 50mL? Thanks man!

also does this work for masteron p, trean ace, and tren e? I have a source for all the refined powders and wanted to make some.

Awesome tut! Love to try my hand at brewing. This will help in a big way.

Hey guys I know this is an older posting that I may be stirring up again but just went to order a few things for my next research project and the prices were sky high so I am looking into possibly starting to home brew. I know trust and "newbs" don't go so well all the time but I am looking for the help first before even attempting anything so hopefully that helps with something. The ingredients seem fairly simple and this recipe seems to be circulated across the web a bit with good reviews so that helps. I have been running a test p and winni run in the past and am looking to make my own now. So if anyone has some advice on where to start I would be greatly appreciative!

Yes, multiple ways. Can cap it, suspend it or make it into a solution.

Easiest I've found is suspending it in Humco flavor plus vehicle. Just weigh and figure your mg/ml. Works well. Not all powders suspend well however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, multiple ways. Can cap it, suspend it or make it into a solution.

Easiest I've found is suspending it in Humco flavor plus vehicle. Just weigh and figure your mg/ml. Works well. Not all powders suspend well however.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Deuce! Is anyone going to post the how to, I wonder? Not sure I would be able to anyway with my living conditions right now. Better if you live alone!

great thread and intructions...

Back