• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Switching from I'm to subq

Trunk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been pinning 50mg 2x per week in my quads for the past 3 years I don't get any pip use a 25g x 1in just kind of tired of it I've been interested in swapping over to subq do you use regular test c or water based? I also use hcg would I be able to mix with oil I don't think that's a good idea? Any help would be great.

I've been pinning 50mg 2x per week in my quads for the past 3 years I don't get any pip use a 25g x 1in just kind of tired of it I've been interested in swapping over to subq do you use regular test c or water based? I also use hcg would I be able to mix with oil I don't think that's a good idea? Any help would be great.

No, you don't need water based test inject sub q oil base is fine. You can mix it but I'd use a separate slin pin

I would stick to IM for Test injections. Seen too many people develop lumps injecting oil sub q.

You cannot mix water base and oil base in the same syringe.

I use 27 gauge insulin needle (IM) and alternate between my glutes and delts. I also do HGH sub q but I'm thinking of switching to IM soon.
I know someone who started out TRT with sub q and then switched to IM (same amount and frequency).After switching to IM his test levels went from 850 to 1100. So does that mean more test is absorbed by the body with IM? And if so would you need adjust your dose? Something to think about?

I would stick to IM for Test injections. Seen too many people develop lumps injecting oil sub q.

yes you can, nothing happens you don't die either lol

yes you can, nothing happens you don't die either lol

Was always taught to only mix water and water or oil and oil. Didn’t think you would die, but thought that was asking for PIP. Learn something new everyday.

My wife sub q's 10mg test p 3x a week and will get some wicked lumps sometimes

My wife sub q's 10mg test p 3x a week and will get some wicked lumps sometimes

Exactly the reason I don’t recommend Sub Q. I’ve seen some nasty ones over the years.

Was always taught to only mix water and water or oil and oil. Didn’t think you would die, but thought that was asking for PIP. Learn something new everyday.

I was joking but it didn’t translate well lol

also, many years ago when we had less access to needles, I combined everything I was using into one needle, I never had any more or less PIP

I do subq every day. It's fine. Once in a blue moon I'll get a small lump....same thing that happens when doing IM.

I do subq every day. It's fine. Once in a blue moon I'll get a small lump....same thing that happens when doing IM.

me too. for years now. test definately, also deca has been studied subcut. HCG is almost always. GH, and sermaelin also.

What other compounds have studies measuring subcut vs IM?

From everything I’ve read and researched over the years you do not want to mix you’re HCG with your AAS.

Back