• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Let's Us Never Forget

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Those stickys... written by someone you don't know..??
Yeah some I don't either...but they are the Ones before Us..

Many of them...my Brothers are gone..And boy I really miss those Bat Shit Crazy Bastards...
Guys that didn't take shit..told you exactly what they thought..Not exactly PC..

But it was raw.. straight forward experience they spilled..And they didn't tell you what you wanted..they told you what you needed..

What I miss,is the hardness..no bullshit Questions or it's roast time..I haven't seen a roast in many many yrs..
But I'll tell you this..people thought about a post back then..they did their research and Absolutely No Spoon Feeding..
I do get exhausted answering the same Fucking questions every 2 wks..and as the forum gets flooded with those and trolls,some one out there that really could use some help get forgotten in the mix of.."which are the best 3 sources"

So...join me and Welcome Back...Our Vets..and give them the respect due..

This forum...you guys..and guys like Warrior Blaze.. TourageV8..JerseyDevil...BassKiller..HeavyIron...and the newest back to the collective..My friend TommyGunns....we are all family..

It's not all about PEDs.. it's not all about who's the strongest,biggest chest guy in the gym..Not even about sources,who's got what...No

What it's about...is making it all come together and dealing with that thing called...LIFE...the only way you get that is experience..hard knocks..trail and error.. trial by fire..

Who do I go to when the shit hits the fan....guys like TG

I learned a lot from heavy iron.

I used to love competing with him in recomps. He usually kicked all of our asses but he brought us up and along with him. Some of the best advise and inspiration I've ever gotten on here.

Miss those days.

At least some of us old bastards can look back and grin....

Back