• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Damn Church

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Years ago...Way back..All I could get was vials of Sustanon 250..Pharma grade..of course..but boy that Prop felt like a pingpong ball the next day..could never do more than 1.5cc's at once..I really hated that crap..Ass hurt for days..

Today I mainly stick with Test E..been my staple for decades now..And I X'ed off any form of Sustanon mix due to that lovely experience yrs ago..

Fast forward 20+ yrs..
So I've changed some..started using fast esters at the mid point or any stall points..mainly to push threw...So I thought I'd try some of Church's Sustanon 300...

No PIP what so ever...and stronger than the old pharma grade... It's been a Godsend for me lately...Due to all the damn times I'm having to press restart..

So Again thank you Church for bringing back one hell of a Sustanon version 2.0...

Years ago...Way back..All I could get was vials of Sustanon 250..Pharma grade..of course..but boy that Prop felt like a pingpong ball the next day..could never do more than 1.5cc's at once..I really hated that crap..Ass hurt for days..

Today I mainly stick with Test E..been my staple for decades now..And I X'ed off any form of Sustanon mix due to that lovely experience yrs ago..

Fast forward 20+ yrs..
So I've changed some..started using fast esters at the mid point or any stall points..mainly to push threw...So I thought I'd try some of Church's Sustanon 300...

No PIP what so ever...and stronger than the old pharma grade... It's been a Godsend for me lately...Due to all the damn times I'm having to press restart..

So Again thank you Church for bringing back one hell of a Sustanon version 2.0...

Yeah Ive used his Sus before as well and same thing no PIP. I know people must think we are just blowing him up but i dont care. All of his products are top notch and they way he does business is by far the best definitely surpasses all the rest…

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Well they can call it what they want..But I'm to old and hardheaded to bullshit..
I call it like it is..the man is on top of the pile..And he did it the old fashion way..

Great product at a great price with Unmatched service... That's how it's done..No fancy lights..stripper pole..or warm oil(that one was for Monstro)..and month after month..year after year..

Yeah Ive used his Sus before as well and same thing no PIP. I know people must think we are just blowing him up but i dont care. All of his products are top notch and they way he does business is by far the best definitely surpasses all the rest…

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
I don't think ppl think that unless it's a member with 5 posts raving about a source lol.

Ill even go back to late 80's where we used to get ready inject sust250 with horse needles out of Mexico. Talk about a pip. Hell of a compound but walked around for 8 weeks like a cripple.

xxxooo

Fast forward 20+ yrs..

Oh yeah...been there done that

Ill even go back to late 80's where we used to get ready inject sust250 with horse needles out of Mexico. Talk about a pip. Hell of a compound but walked around for 8 weeks like a cripple.

I was a little smartest
In the back of the pharmacia..we would take out the B12 In a 10cc vial and put the Deca that came with the 18g needle..just keep the vial upright..

I was a little smartest
In the back of the pharmacia..we would take out the B12 In a 10cc vial and put the Deca that came with the 18g needle..just keep the vial upright..

I was doing some hardcore research last night on suston. I came to the conclusion that its just more injections to keep a stable blood level.. what are your thoughts?

I like the mix of esters.. but I just couldn't decide so I just went with more Test E. Something different sounded nice at the time tho.

IML Gear Cream!
I was doing some hardcore research last night on suston. I came to the conclusion that its just more injections to keep a stable blood level.. what are your thoughts?

I like the mix of esters.. but I just couldn't decide so I just went with more Test E. Something different sounded nice at the time tho.
Test is test I my opinion but yea more pins with sust with the short esters. I prefer e

I don't think ppl think that unless it's a member with 5 posts raving about a source lol.

Ya I’m extremely grateful for both church and the members of the church. If it wasn’t for all the praise I wouldn’t have known where to turn once I hit that 500 mile marker. Now I’m in route to heaven and loving it.

A M.W.Fri..injection schedule will work just fine.. It's an age old debate..

- - - Updated - - -

A M.W.Fri..injection schedule will work just fine.. It's an age old debate..

You are in great hands all the way around now Brother

Ya I’m extremely grateful for both church and the members of the church. If it wasn’t for all the praise I wouldn’t have known where to turn once I hit that 500 mile marker. Now I’m in route to heaven and loving it.

I ment you MM not SB...both are finally home here at Church..

Back