Damn Church

Thread: Damn Church

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Damn Church

Years ago...Way back..All I could get was vials of Sustanon 250..Pharma grade..of course..but boy that Prop felt like a pingpong ball the next day..could never do more than 1.5cc's at once..I really hated that crap..Ass hurt for days..

Today I mainly stick with Test E..been my staple for decades now..And I X'ed off any form of Sustanon mix due to that lovely experience yrs ago..

Fast forward 20+ yrs..
    So I've changed some..started using fast esters at the mid point or any stall points..mainly to push threw...So I thought I'd try some of Church's Sustanon 300...

No PIP what so ever...and stronger than the old pharma grade... It's been a Godsend for me lately...Due to all the damn times I'm having to press restart..

So Again thank you Church for bringing back one hell of a Sustanon version 2.0...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zionoir626 View Post
    Years ago...Way back..All I could get was vials of Sustanon 250..Pharma grade..of course..but boy that Prop felt like a pingpong ball the next day..could never do more than 1.5cc's at once..I really hated that crap..Ass hurt for days..

Today I mainly stick with Test E..been my staple for decades now..And I X'ed off any form of Sustanon mix due to that lovely experience yrs ago..

Fast forward 20+ yrs..
    So I've changed some..started using fast esters at the mid point or any stall points..mainly to push threw...So I thought I'd try some of Church's Sustanon 300...

No PIP what so ever...and stronger than the old pharma grade... It's been a Godsend for me lately...Due to all the damn times I'm having to press restart..

So Again thank you Church for bringing back one hell of a Sustanon version 2.0...
    Yeah Ive used his Sus before as well and same thing no PIP. I know people must think we are just blowing him up but i dont care. All of his products are top notch and they way he does business is by far the best definitely surpasses all the rest…

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Well they can call it what they want..But I'm to old and hardheaded to bullshit..
    I call it like it is..the man is on top of the pile..And he did it the old fashion way..

Great product at a great price with Unmatched service... That's how it's done..No fancy lights..stripper pole..or warm oil(that one was for Monstro)..and month after month..year after year..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    961 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by stephenkelly View Post
    Yeah Ive used his Sus before as well and same thing no PIP. I know people must think we are just blowing him up but i dont care. All of his products are top notch and they way he does business is by far the best definitely surpasses all the rest…

𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄
    I don't think ppl think that unless it's a member with 5 posts raving about a source lol.
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    278 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    I don't think ppl think that unless it's a member with 5 posts raving about a source lol.
    True !!!!! Well for the 5 posters out there raving about a source lmao

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    496 Posts
    Rep Points

Ill even go back to late 80's where we used to get ready inject sust250 with horse needles out of Mexico. Talk about a pip. Hell of a compound but walked around for 8 weeks like a cripple.

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,555 Posts
    Rep Points

xxxooo

Fast forward 20+ yrs..

Pain is Pleasure
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,555 Posts
    Rep Points

Oh yeah...been there done that

Quote Originally Posted by Wiseguy View Post
    Ill even go back to late 80's where we used to get ready inject sust250 with horse needles out of Mexico. Talk about a pip. Hell of a compound but walked around for 8 weeks like a cripple.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

I was a little smartest
    In the back of the pharmacia..we would take out the B12 In a 10cc vial and put the Deca that came with the 18g needle..just keep the vial upright..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    249 Posts
    Rep Points

I was a little smartest
    In the back of the pharmacia..we would take out the B12 In a 10cc vial and put the Deca that came with the 18g needle..just keep the vial upright..
    I was doing some hardcore research last night on suston. I came to the conclusion that its just more injections to keep a stable blood level.. what are your thoughts?

I like the mix of esters.. but I just couldn't decide so I just went with more Test E. Something different sounded nice at the time tho.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    961 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    I was doing some hardcore research last night on suston. I came to the conclusion that its just more injections to keep a stable blood level.. what are your thoughts?

I like the mix of esters.. but I just couldn't decide so I just went with more Test E. Something different sounded nice at the time tho.
    Test is test I my opinion but yea more pins with sust with the short esters. I prefer e
    Blood sweat and years

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    351 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by big_rich View Post
    Ya I’m extremely grateful for both church and the members of the church. If it wasn’t for all the praise I wouldn’t have known where to turn once I hit that 500 mile marker. Now I’m in route to heaven and loving it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post

A M.W.Fri..injection schedule will work just fine.. It's an age old debate..

- - - Updated - - -

A M.W.Fri..injection schedule will work just fine.. It's an age old debate..
    You are in great hands all the way around now Brother

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,219 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMaker View Post
    Ya I’m extremely grateful for both church and the members of the church. If it wasn’t for all the praise I wouldn’t have known where to turn once I hit that 500 mile marker. Now I’m in route to heaven and loving it.
    I ment you MM not SB...both are finally home here at Church..