• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

The bullying boss

Drugsgear

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have just had a conversation with the guy I know. He told me about his new boss, and I just want to discuss this. Is it normal when your boss is a great bully and a petty tyrant, making your life unbearable with his picking on you, being always unsatisfied with any result you have. But you treasure your job so much that leaving is not an option. What to do? Keep it low or have an open confrontation?

What do you mean by boss? Supervisor? manager? Or owns the company? If its a supervisor and there are people above him a confrontation might work. If its the owner and he likes his job he might as well keep on keeeping on.

Understand that society is a hallucination.

the only thing that differentiates Tommy from me is a 150k a year increase in salary.

the rich are just like the poor only with legal access to more and better resources.

tell your friend to ask his boss to explain the color green to a blind human being.

then tell your friend, after his boss fails to do so adequately, to slap him in the face as hard as he can and start looking for a new gig. Fuck that shit. A place for everything and everything in its place!

I have just had a conversation with the guy I know. He told me about his new boss, and I just want to discuss this. Is it normal when your boss is a great bully and a petty tyrant, making your life unbearable with his picking on you, being always unsatisfied with any result you have. But you treasure your job so much that leaving is not an option. What to do? Keep it low or have an open confrontation?

Hahaha sounds like marriage for most guys

My skip level is a narcissist, gas lighting, misogynistic, little twat that has made my life far harder than it needs to be.

I kept my mouth shut for a long time trying to help keep my team and directs shielded from him and his abusive tendencies… that and he held the key to my promotion. Now with promotion in hand I’ve been much more barbed with my responses, offering direct opposition to his decrees, and been mildly confrontational with my opinions.

Now he’s a big wig that could fuck me and my team so I need to walk a fine line.

But I got recruited elsewhere in the company and am teeing up my shot in what will be a scintillating “exit interview”.

Ask Jeff Sessions

The specific circumstances are key here but any time I ever found myself in a similar situation, where I wasn’t completely outgunned and overruled, a good confrontation and line drawing seemed to help things. If nothing else it lets people know that you’re only willing to put up with so much and you’re not a pushover.

If you flip it around, as I’m the boss now, the same thing applies. I’m human and prone to human misjudgments and miscalculations just like anybody else but sometimes it’s the employee being the fuckhead, not the boss.

If I feel like an employee, or anybody in my life inside or outside of the workplace is taking the piss, I’ll take a moment to think about how much I need them or respect them, size that up to whatever issue we’re having, and then plot my course of action from there. Sometimes that means I tell the person to fuck off and never contact me again, sometimes that comes down to a mild reprimand that’s also an apology on my part.

Circumstances are key and everyone has some degree of leverage, unless you’re in the military or prison (pretty much the same thing) or bound by a shitty contract of some sort. If that’s the case you’re fucked.

What do you mean by boss? Supervisor? manager? Or owns the company? If its a supervisor and there are people above him a confrontation might work. If its the owner and he likes his job he might as well keep on keeeping on.

^^^^ Yeah, this is key right here. If boss is the owner or the owner's brother or bff, he's pretty much screwed and might as well start looking elsewhere. If it's a big company with HR, he can take it there and complain of "being in a hostile work environment." If it's a really big company that rotates bosses every couple of years, I guess he could ride it out.

Otherwise, if your buddy can back it up, I say meet the boss in the parking lot after work. Sometimes all it takes is firm friendly word.

I've found in all relationships.. work, home etc, that when the other party feels that there is a chance that things can get physical...there always seems to be better cooperation

I've found in all relationships.. work, home etc, that when the other party feels that there is a chance that things can get physical...there always seems to be better cooperation

lol

your wife makes you flinch too, eh? 😃

IML Gear Cream!

the only thing that differentiates Tommy from me is a 150k a year increase in salary.

the rich are just like the poor only with legal access to more and better resources.

tell your friend to ask his boss to explain the color green to a blind human being.

then tell your friend, after his boss fails to do so adequately, to slap him in the face as hard as he can and start looking for a new gig. Fuck that shit. A place for everything and everything in its place!

Tommy is the lebron James of ASF, all that money and he’s still a hate filled crybaby bitch.

lol

your wife makes you flinch too, eh? 

That would be like Jesus making God flinch, unnatural and unacceptable. Plus I haven't been married in about 6 years.

Tommy is the lebron James of ASF, all that money and he’s still a hate filled crybaby bitch.
I wish I had Lebron’s dollars.
Just because you don’t agree with me doesn’t mean I don’t love you as much as the rest.

how about a "keep it low" confrontation. U got to do something when words like "unbearable" and "always unsatisfied" and "petty tyrant" are being used- right? Imo-a man can't take but so much and still be a man.

In order to get respect you gotta give respect. MK was right. Slap that bitch in the face and move on.

Just remember a hoe is made for planting seed. It also important to remember (in case ya get tricked) that “A spade is made for digging and an axe is made for chopping”

That's because too many guys accept less than a traditional women and think you can turn a hoe into a house wife.....

Most men attract exactly what they deserve and usually all they can get. And most good women are with good dudes, so if you have a problem getting a good woman maybe focus more on what you got to offer

Your words make sense. With the owner, everything is much more complicated. But even with a supervisor it can be difficult, since he has a reputation, but the new employee does not.

Get Shredded!

Your position is so right. However, I think, if this guy could do it, he would have done so

The specific circumstances are key here but any time I ever found myself in a similar situation, where I wasn’t completely outgunned and overruled, a good confrontation and line drawing seemed to help things. If nothing else it lets people know that you’re only willing to put up with so much and you’re not a pushover.

If you flip it around, as I’m the boss now, the same thing applies. I’m human and prone to human misjudgments and miscalculations just like anybody else but sometimes it’s the employee being the fuckhead, not the boss.

If I feel like an employee, or anybody in my life inside or outside of the workplace is taking the piss, I’ll take a moment to think about how much I need them or respect them, size that up to whatever issue we’re having, and then plot my course of action from there. Sometimes that means I tell the person to fuck off and never contact me again, sometimes that comes down to a mild reprimand that’s also an apology on my part.

Circumstances are key and everyone has some degree of leverage, unless you’re in the military or prison (pretty much the same thing) or bound by a shitty contract of some sort. If that’s the case you’re fucked.
I don’t really know all the circumstances, all I know is the guy is unhappy!

^^^^ Yeah, this is key right here. If boss is the owner or the owner's brother or bff, he's pretty much screwed and might as well start looking elsewhere. If it's a big company with HR, he can take it there and complain of "being in a hostile work environment." If it's a really big company that rotates bosses every couple of years, I guess he could ride it out.

Otherwise, if your buddy can back it up, I say meet the boss in the parking lot after work. Sometimes all it takes is firm friendly word.
To do so, he should have some strong evidence being publicly humiliated. And happens in private, behind the closed doors.

Most men attract exactly what they deserve and usually all they can get. And most good women are with good dudes, so if you have a problem getting a good woman maybe focus more on what you got to offer

I don't have any problem. My wife is legit a unicorn that most here wish they could snag for a wife.

Been 20 years of awesomeness. Stood by me through thick and thin. I paid for her college, she is paying for mine currently plus all my medical bills currently. Zero complaining on her end. She was virgin when we met. I was 23 she was 21. She is South Korean old school ethics. Serves her man like a woman should. If I want sex, I get it.... That may be 2-3 times a week to 2-3 times a day. I want a sandwich, she makes it...

That said, I do the same for her. Though I do have one rule. I swore never to buy expensive gifts for a female again. I told her make it 20 years marriage (we are at 18, been together 20) and she could pick out whatever she wants. She wants a ring that costs around 20k, and to renew our vows. I'll end up spending around 30k and I have zero issues with this. I learned along time ago, if a woman is to respect you as a man, you have to be leader. Never waiver... never over promise but keep the ones you make.

I enjoy spoiling her in other ways though. If she wants a massage, she gets one...and I do at least a half hour oil massage. I also write poetry about her and read it to her. She loves that shit.... She knows I will never abandon her unless she cheats. I can forgive even that if it was a one time deal and she was out of town, but she doesn't need to know that.

Past all that I agree with you 100.

However, todays westernized female is a major issue and I do not recommend men get involved with most of them. They are extremely entitled. Marriage is ignorant for men these days. It benefits the female 3 to 1 easy.... and the male gets shafted.

how about a "keep it low" confrontation. U got to do something when words like "unbearable" and "always unsatisfied" and "petty tyrant" are being used- right? Imo-a man can't take but so much and still be a man.
That’s what I told him. One must stand his ground and show his position.

Back