• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sent some aromasin to Jano.

LC really helping out the board with all these tests. Thank you.

And SB labs has been holding a great rep here in such a short time, solid dosing on all your products.

Damn that’s a pretty good test . Not bad at all I am always pretty nervous ordering aromasin from an ugl . Thank you for another test lathe .

Asin is a good AI for control on blast !

Max

Damn lathe on a mission! Thanks for the testing.

IML Gear Cream!
I’ve sent a few things but only ASF sponsor has been SB.

Lathe Crasher and Silver Back smelling like roses these days. Thanks to both!

Funny thing is I send the guy some goodies for the dbol test and what does he do? Sends out another sample so I'm guessing he will do the same with what I send him now. Hey knock your socks off says me 40 minutes in the post office haha

^^^ here’s looking at you kid. Muah.

I appreciate Janoshik but the TA time is as long as summer. Might fire off a lab4tox to see how that goes. I’m half tempted to just spend the money on outing clowns. Anyway, your stuff is tops. Thank you kindly.

Last edited:
^^^ here’s looking at you kid. Muah.

I appreciate Janoshik but the TA time is as long as summer. Might fire off a lab4tox to see how that goes. I’m half tempted to just spend the money on outing clowns. Anyway, your stuff is tops. Thank you kindly.
Thanks bro but for Christ sake let me make some money 😂 All overseas shipping is a wait and overnight is to expensive.

I miss quoted the label declaration. Pack says 25. Not 20. Please pardon my correction.

Get Shredded!
The guy is off the wall, he just asked me to send him a pic of me so he could put it on the kitchen table so we can have morning coffee together lol

Lmfaooooooo don’t sound so bad lol morning coffee everyday even sundays lmfaoooooooo

The guy is off the wall, he just asked me to send him a pic of me so he could put it on the kitchen table so we can have morning coffee together lol

Well ya know when you’re popular weird shit happens. Your fault for putting out fire for gear. New thread round table coffee talk with SB on how well our gear runs are going.

Well ya know when you’re popular weird shit happens. Your fault for putting out fire for gear. New thread round table coffee talk with SB on how well our gear runs are going.
Imagine if there was a way that we all could meet up and talk shit about the gear we use.

Still waiting on pics… :coffee:

Back