Sermorelin & HGH

Omnipresent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Sermorelin & HGH

TRT doc prescribed me Sermorelin (0.3mcg) before bed. Iím starting HGH injections daily soon. Are there any advantages to keep taking the Sermorelin? I would think it wouldnít be needed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,478 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by CIVILENG_5 View Post
    TRT doc prescribed me Sermorelin (0.3mcg) before bed. Iím starting HGH injections daily soon. Are there any advantages to keep taking the Sermorelin? I would think it wouldnít be needed?
    I donít have time but, PM me or go to Maxs Log (I did a whole experiment) it was successful.

Iíll post it up if u remind me .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,478 Posts
    Rep Points

Sermorelin & HGH

Itís in the log but I found some notes

This is for entertainment purposes only and not to be used in any way, shape , or form. Always speak to a physician before using any new supps/PEDís /workouts.
    ēEXPERIMENTAL PROTOCOL INFOē
    ~Beltropin GH 10iu IM/Once daily{*titrating up from 6iu currently}
    ~Semorelin Forte Plus {Ghrp6/Ghrp2/Semorelin blend}@ 250mcg currently sub q, before bed.
    *Most physicians prescribe a dose in the range of 250-350 per night. 9mg Vial{3mg/3mg/3mg} 4x per week @ 250mcg-350mcg total.

Doing One large gh dose IM 3x weekly on my heavy days(mon-wed-fri) and 4 days of the semorelin forte plus(semorelin acetate/ghrp6/ghrp2) on the other days for the endogenous stim/growth. Trying to see if it will cause{1}
    a better result in hypertrophy and hyperplasia in body vs what have done before: split dose ed, 5x a week split. Also, to see if the mix will{2}help for increased growth and fat loss while helping me keep the body producing/stimulating its own production. -**Note:{trying GH one time dose post workout currently; but may change to am or before bed, trying all ways to know which is most effective}. **
    Have done so many different protocols and researched forever; so: trying something new. Not taking any additional PEDs besides the TRT/Hormone Program above. Started protocol Oct 20 and definitely seeing some good size already but; dealing with getting up to the 10iu Part is tough!! Overwhelming hunger and sleep!! The forte blend- easy and simple: sub q bedtime. The main goal is to actually bulk with out having the watery-bloat look of the muscle. Doing a lot of manipulation of macros and and post workout ratios of large carbs/protein/supp powder shakes. Some days are no added fats and some days are high quality fats/protein w carbs from fruits and vegetables only. A lot of fresh, fruit and vegetables are being taken daily no matter what. Noticing that, the day AFTER the large one time IM dose and heavy lifting is when it feels like the need fir a lot of extra calories. It is complicated but, am seeing if body is able to handle larger protein, and protein and carbs; also in one sitting as well. So, will keep doing this until hitting the 10iu and keep testing limits on macros for this month. {**FYI: using a lot of glucose strips daily**}. By then, should have a decent idea of timing and ratios of macros on each day. Then; will start a Blast. Will post a pic around the 20th as it will be one month since starting.....keep in mind;started at 4iu and still just at 6iu, trying to get up to the target(10iu). Anyway. That is it! Below is information on the mix prescribed. Look forward to getting this all down....Then could blast!! Hopeful for a next level Look. Not Massive but, more 8k UHD Unreal ...lol! Gonna turn Full Cyborg at one point!!
    Remember, Reach One Goal Daily!
    Max

Reading log would be valuable as it was detailed and pics .
    Last edited by maxmuscle1; 08-03-2021 at 06:28 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts
    Rep Points

It makes sense, I'm on Sermarelin from TRT doc for about 2 years. recently added GH 2 units 5 days a week. It seems like the Sermarelin GHRP, as a GH releasing hormone would help avoid any suppression of endogenous GH production.

Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,188 Posts
    Rep Points

Itís been noted but I think itís only bro science but Iíd believe it makes other products more potent. Semarelin is in the G-Hrp-6 family and similar to Ghrp-2. I think youíll need less HGH with it.

Omnipresent

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points

Appreciate all the info!