• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Transgender Olympic Lifter Loses

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
The funniest part is how they talk about "fairness" in the article

Fools.

[h=1]Transgender Olympian Weightlifter Knocked Out Of Competition Early[/h]
picture-5.jpg
by Tyler Durden

Monday, Aug 02, 2021 - 09:37 AM
New Zealand weightlifter Laurel Hubbard, the first openly transgender athlete to compete at the Olympics, has been eliminated from the women's super heavyweight weightlifting competition.
Hubbard failed to complete any of her three lifts during the event.

Hubbard failed on her first attempt to get 120-kg above her head, bailing out early. On her second attempt at 125kg, she was able to get the weight up and pumped her fist after in satisfaction, however, judges ruled it a "no lift."

She returned quickly for another attempt at 125kg only to fail to be able to stand up with the weight above her head. Hubbard was the only one of the 13 finalists to not complete at least one lift. -Yahoo Sports

One Punch Man:

After her third failed attempt, she stood up, made a heart sign with her hands, and mouthed "thank you" to the crowd. Even though she got beaten by biological women, she made history as the first transgender to compete in the Games.
The 43-year-old transgender generated tremendous attention in the run-up to the Games. Her inclusion in the Olympics was debated based on fairness to other competitors.
Hubbard said: "The Olympic Games are a global celebration of our hopes, our ideals, and our values."
"I commend the International Olympic Committee (IOC) for its commitment to making sport inclusive and accessible," added said.
AFP provides several pictures of the transgender athlete crashing out of the Olympics.

trans%20.jpg

trans%202_0.jpg

trans3.jpg
Following Hubbard, IOC is set to release an updated framework for transgender athletes, calling its current policy "outdated."
Richard Budgett, director of the IOC's medical and scientific department, said, "what's important to remember is that trans women are women. And so, in the spirit of inclusion in sport, if at all possible, they should be included in the sport."
"It's only where there's evidence of real concern — that that would lead to a disproportionate performance advantage for those individuals — should any rules and regulations come in to change that eligibility," Budgett said.
"The IOC is determined to increase inclusion in sport as one of the fundamentals, but at the same time our highest, highest priority is fairness."
The biggest hurdle for the IOC is how to determine "fairness."
There are anatomical differences between males and females. IOC's latest acceptance of Hubbard and likely future trans athletes for the next Games could have devastating and long-lasting consequences as natural-born females no longer represent the Olympics as biological males start to make serious inroads into their sports

Well if they make it cool for trans athletes to compete I guess we'll have women beating guys in their own sports now right lol? This shit is ridiculous if your doing this just make it open field for everyone, no more men's, women's, "its" events just mix'm in and hope for the best and let them all juice everything then why not. Hell that be the only way I'd support it is if they made it where doping was lax again thanks to chemically changing these athletes already from men to women. Ive heard this argued in person it should be ok for them to compete i say yes only if I can compete in women's football league as a pro getting paid the big bucks to run other women over half my size.

So he failed at competing against men and now failed competing against women. Huh.

LOL

Epic Retard Total Failure!!

Like everything Libturdz do or touch.

Had this trans lifter won, I am sure there would been a big backlash.

Had this trans lifter won, I am sure there would been a big backlash.

Only against those with a brain who might complain (and know its not right).
Otherwise, a hero's welcome would await the dumb-kunt in 'Looney Leftist Libturd-Land'.
(Where Genders are confused, and Dementia patients eat snot on TV during a live presser)...

There should be major backlash now but there doesn’t seem to be. Based on the story they are going to pave the way for more of this absurdity to take place and there will be more of these things competing and eventually they will start winning. What a joke.

Anyone remember matt kroczaleski? I think his name is now Janae Kroc...

Him/Her losing probably has more to do with being 43 years old.

IDK if anyone should be competing at the Olympic level at this age...your prime is past you at this point.

Still, glad she lost. But shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Just speculation, but I believe he failed on purpose. This was never about him winning or losing. This was about paving the way for tranny men to compete against women in the olympics.

Where are the feminists? Why aren't they standing up for women's right?

It's not going to be long before we're right back where we were in the early 1900's, with women unable to participate in athletic competitions.

Breaking news;

progressives claim it’s backwards day and losing is actually winning now.

tranny weightlifter turns its L into a W and it’s wiener into an axe wound.

HE had no trouble getting 131k over HIS head just a few months ago, and now can't get 120k? I think HE got what he needed out of this. Funny how the press says at birth HE was 'chosen' to be a male. Ummm no science says he has male DNA and sometime in his formative years, his wiring went twisted and HE chose to become a female. Science can't be altered, your thoughts can!

Out of all the sports transgenders are allowed to compete in, I’d think olympic lifting is the least fair.
I believe a lot of powerlifting feds have all but banned transgenders from competing in meets.

How many girls did he molest in the locker room? Might still get a bronze for that, eh?

I can’t believe I’m at a point where I’m actually cheering our teams failures. The soccer twat, the gorillas, the tranny, the whole woke joke is embarrassing.

Fortunately the tranny is actually New Zealand’s baggage.

This Olympics has been an absolute joke. I’m not Simone Biles but we as a society can not applaud when an athlete chooses not to compete due to mental stress.

At the risk of sounding like a calloused prick… if you can’t handle the stress then what the fuck are you doing at the Olympics.

Athletic competition is about winning or at least doing your best, not virtue signaling.

Get Shredded!
Them losing unfortunately has more benefit since it gives critics less of an argument against it than they have already. If he would have won that would of pissed off a lot more women, rightfully so. Theres already a growing number of women who are not in favor of this, since anyone with common sense know men generally have an upper hand in athletics, which is why men and women are separated to begin with. Now this paves the way for people being more receptive of future trans people entering the Olympics. I wouldn't care if they added a category that allows for trans people to compete against other trans, let both trans men and women compete against each other, i think that might actually be interesting. But its not rocket science to know that a biological man that trans into a woman will have the advantages of being developed around higher levels of testosterone for years. Hell if anyone knows better its us, guys who know just exactly how important Hormones and how much they effect the human body.

Now people are gonna be like, "How Brave!!" "YAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS KWEEEEENNNN!! SLAYYY"

Attachments

• 1612007843654.png
    1612007843654.png
    718.4 KB · Views: 10
Back