• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Done being me!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Have now lol. Been lifting just not posting. Once again fitness takes a back seat to life

Have now lol. Been lifting just not posting. Once again fitness takes a back seat to life
Did it take a back seat for ur wife? Time to put u first boi... She should graciously agree and accept that its ur turn... We want to look good too...

Did it take a back seat for ur wife? Time to put u first boi... She should graciously agree and accept that its ur turn... We want to look good too...
Wife, kids, work. I've still lost a few pounds and gained strength but not at the rate that was planned. We put alot of money in her coach food supps and suits to not put our focus on that. I'm right at 228-230 and set new pr's on all 3 big lifts. We have settled in to a system for her that works where I don't need to help her in the gym so it's about time to start back up.

Cmon bro guys like us aren’t happy unless we’re in a gym of some sort. My old coach is to say “Son sometimes you gotta be the Fuck-er instead of the Fuck-E. What he meant by that is sometime you have to put yourself first. Doesn’t mean you have to screw over your family. It just means that if it’s important to you make time for it and if your family has to give a little to make that happen then Ohwell. I suspect your a giver so your not being a dick for getting a little time for yourself.

Wife, kids, work. I've still lost a few pounds and gained strength but not at the rate that was planned. We put alot of money in her coach food supps and suits to not put our focus on that. I'm right at 228-230 and set new pr's on all 3 big lifts. We have settled in to a system for her that works where I don't need to help her in the gym so it's about time to start back up.

Last edited:
Cmon bro guys like us aren’t happy unless we’re in a gym of some sort. My old coach is to say “Son sometimes you gotta be the Fuck-er instead of the Fuck-E. What he meant by that is sometime you have to put yourself first. Doesn’t mean you have to screw over your family. It just means that if it’s important to you make time for it and if your family has to give a little to make that happen then Ohwell. I suspect your a giver so your not being a dick for getting a little time for yourself.
I'm planning a cycle. Need to run something before baseball and stereo competitions start and I have even less time. Also going to try and stick to some sort of a meal plan.

I'm planning a cycle. Need to run something before baseball and stereo competitions start and I have even less time. Also going to try and stick to some sort of a meal plan.

You’ll have better luck if you do stick to a meal plan, rather than try

Best of luck man hope to see your progress

Back