• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What’s up Custom, you alright brotha??

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
You still lurk around here or what bro?? My fantasy leagues firing up has me thinking about you, I hope life is going better for you lately and that we can get our own started again!!

That’s what I’m saying man, y’all gotta knock me off!! If we don’t do a league I’m the champ again by default ;)

Yeah..Custom let us know.. especially if we can help in any way..

nobody wants to lift up the national football league? I wonder why...

I would never support the nfl again after the Wokeness.

Well to each their own!! Love football and I’m counting down the days til the season starts

But I hope all is well custom if you see this, let me know if there’s anything I can do for you bud!! There are a lot of things more important then fantasy football so no worries

Got to say...
I liked the big tits Ava better...but
My all time player...Roman

Most don't know this about Bill..
Dubbed.."the dirtiest player in professional sports"

Of all professional sports...NICE

IML Gear Cream!
Most don't know this about Bill..
Dubbed.."the dirtiest player in professional sports"

Of all professional sports...NICE

Did you ever watch the show on Vice called 'The Dark Side of Football"? It had an episode about the Raiders and several interviews with Romanowski. It a decent watch and the guy was an animal but definitely had some issues.

Back