• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

M1t....holy hell

cujo200231

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I gotta say. Nothing has impressed me in terms of strength as much as this. It doesn’t pack the aggression of mtren or halo but def makes me stronger than both of them and superdrol, anadrol etc. who else loves this stuff?

I've taken it a few time pwo and def feel a difference

I used one time and I must say it felt like the strongest oral ever. Keep in mind it puts on size! Halo : I can get stronger without gaining weight .

Max
#quickandshort

How's the lethargy on this? I get none from anadrol.. SD leaves me sluggish all day.

IML Gear Cream!
Can You dm me where to get the mtren? I’m having a hell of a time finding it
Mines old stock got 3 tubs of 1mg tablets from triumph labs a U.K. source here that no longer makes it strongest stuff ever changes your physique body heat gain 8 pounds of dry weight

would never stack tren or Trestolone simply for the bodyheat would be out of control dnp like

Last edited:
Thinking of a mtren superdrol anadrol stack in September with insulin

Did you already put your order in for a liver transplant?

This is the issue with forums a lot of talk but many can talk but can they walk 😝

darren.

Probably be walking a lot longer than you if you keep running all the most toxic compounds together, my brother

Probably be walking a lot longer than you if you keep running all the most toxic compounds together, my brother

This....your talking short term, the long run is where it catches up to ya.

Get Shredded!
No obviously but if liver was fine not fine but for that abuse not crazy high
it’s not something many can do superdrol is toxic alone for all most anyone

but from what i know basically a doctor said I have a super liver a enzyme was low and the doctors where stunned in shock as elevated alt slt this other one should be too forgot what they said but it was low and they quoted it a superliver

and since then I’ve stacked 3 different orals each cycle and been not to bad but no longer than 8 weeks now not to be a moron as lethargic no hunger can hit still

Last edited:
Yeah ofcourse like I haven’t done orals for a while it’s the quickest way to die 99 percent lol
Or feel like near death

You need to be most concerned about your kidneys, that's what takes out most bodybuilders, not the liver. The liver can regenerate, the kidneys cannot.

I know, I'm in stage 3 kidney failure now.

You need to be most concerned about your kidneys, that's what takes out most bodybuilders, not the liver. The liver can regenerate, the kidneys cannot.

I know, I'm in stage 3 kidney failure now.
Dam man sorry to here this is it genetic in your family what are the doctors saying

I just got bloods last week kidney fine unsure numbers also rbc must be fine doctor didn’t say anything I just ask about livers
alt 64 slt 204 d dimer was high big reason for blood work no clot so unsure why elevated

Dam man sorry to here this is it genetic in your family what are the doctors saying

I just got bloods last week kidney fine unsure numbers also rbc must be fine doctor didn’t say anything I just ask about livers
alt 64 slt 204 d dimer was high big reason for blood work no clot so unsure why elevated

No history of CKD in my family.

I attribute it to two things.
A. Lyme Disease
B. PED use

I didn't start ped use until after Lyme disease shut down my Testosterone and I had to go on trt. Two years into trt I started running gear and cycles. That when I joined here in 2014. Before that my kidneys were fine. I have blood work 2-4 times a year going back 10yrs.

I'm going to stop you right there..why are you unsure of the numbers???
NEVER depend on anyone else's opinion or them saying the kidneys ,liver,heart or anything is fine..BIG mistake..
Do you research about what they should be and know what your numbers are...Dr. just tried that shit with me..I said.."what are the numbers"...plus they are quick to just say everything is fine.. that's code for"I could care less"

Two yrs ago I wasn't feeling good and went to the ER..Dr. asked what's up..I replied..give me a bag of fluids and run labs..Two hours later he returns... Everything is normal...fine... What's the numbers..?? When he ran down the list...BAMB.. Hemoglobin was 14...I told Jim something was wrong,mine is never that low..we argued,then he researches my history to find out I was right..So he ran it again,came back 13... Anybody want to guess what the problem was..??

I'm going to stop you right there..why are you unsure of the numbers???
NEVER depend on anyone else's opinion or them saying the kidneys ,liver,heart or anything is fine..BIG mistake..
Do you research about what they should be and know what your numbers are...Dr. just tried that shit with me..I said.."what are the numbers"...plus they are quick to just say everything is fine.. that's code for"I could care less"

Two yrs ago I wasn't feeling good and went to the ER..Dr. asked what's up..I replied..give me a bag of fluids and run labs..Two hours later he returns... Everything is normal...fine... What's the numbers..?? When he ran down the list...BAMB.. Hemoglobin was 14...I told Jim something was wrong,mine is never that low..we argued,then he researches my history to find out I was right..So he ran it again,came back 13... Anybody want to guess what the problem was..??

Cancer?

Nope...internal bleeding
The only way RBC goes down is draining..and usually it drops a point per pint..
I bleed a pint sitting in the ER that day..
I had 7 Dr.s that yr and not one caught it..every month or so I would have a low number come up...but no one bothered to look at the low BP with it..it went on for over a yr before I finally started breaking down...the said I had lost close to 4.5 pints..

So my point is...know what the numbers are not only supposed to be...but mainly what your numbers are..and NEVER take fine for an answer..

No history of CKD in my family.

I attribute it to two things.
A. Lyme Disease
B. PED use

I didn't start ped use until after Lyme disease shut down my Testosterone and I had to go on trt. Two years into trt I started running gear and cycles. That when I joined here in 2014. Before that my kidneys were fine. I have blood work 2-4 times a year going back 10yrs.

dam don’t know what to say but stay strong this defiantly isn’t healthy anyone that thinks it is are delusional
doing shit I do isn’t any better tbh I think I won’t try what i said as when I read on it how dumb it is and there’s really no benefit to it at all just worsen health

Back