• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source requiring pics of WU receipt?

christiantt

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not sure what I think of this. Makes me uncomfortable. The group is somewhat new to the boards, 6-8 months at most I believe. They have quality product but the insistence of sending pics of the WU receipt doesn't sit right. Thoughts?

Hmm, wish I could help. Fuck WU they some bitches. Maybe they just want to make sure the numbers are right. If your not comfortable with something on the receipt, black it out.

I’ve done it 100s of times with sources. This is extremely common

I’ve done it 100s of times with sources. This is extremely common

Its so they get the correct info and like previous bro said blackout what you dont want them to see. Which should be nothing since youve already given them your name and address so who cares where you hot the WU from just send the pic

I've done it with several of the sources here for many years. Never had an issue.

Not sure what I think of this. Makes me uncomfortable. The group is somewhat new to the boards, 6-8 months at most I believe. They have quality product but the insistence of sending pics of the WU receipt doesn't sit right. Thoughts?
Mostly it is done to make sure spelling of the receivers name is correct aand MTCN too. Most sources get charged to pick up money so if the receiver needs to go back a second time he will charge the sponsor double
SBL

Don’t see an issue. If your really trying to hide your identity better learn BTC.

Since this thread is already going I’m gonna hijack it real quick for a quick question…

You guys feel like money transfer me are pretty risky for the buyer? Have you ever heard of a buyer getting in trouble because of the money trail being tracked back to them?

Since this thread is already going I’m gonna hijack it real quick for a quick question…

You guys feel like money transfer me are pretty risky for the buyer? Have you ever heard of a buyer getting in trouble because of the money trail being tracked back to them?

Law enforcement is usually after supplier. If you are spending lets say $500 to buy gear its not worth their time and resources to track that individual down and go through many more steps to prosecute. Now with that said if you are spending thousands of dollars on regular basis that is a red flag. Now there is a suspicion that you are a re-seller.

IML Gear Cream!
Law enforcement is usually after supplier. If you are spending lets say $500 to buy gear its not worth their time and resources to track that individual down and go through many more steps to prosecute. Now with that said if you are spending thousands of dollars on regular basis that is a red flag. Now there is a suspicion that you are a re-seller.

The first time I did a money transfer with wu the bitch at Walgreens was being nosey as hell and it started sketching me out…

She asked how much and I told her and she was like “whoaa now that’s a lot of money” gave her the bills and she kept commenting on how crisp they are… told her where to send it (out of country) and she was geez who do you know way the hell out there… wtf stupid bitch shut up and do your fucking job… I’ll never go back to that store for another transfer

Last edited:
The first time I did a money transfer with wu the bitch at Walgreens was being nosey as hell and it started sketching me out…

She asked how much and I told her and she was like “whoaa now that’s a lot of money” gave her the bills and she kept commenting on how crisp they are… told her where to send it (out of country) and she was geez who do you know way the hell out there… wtf stupid bitch shut up and do your fucking job… I’ll never go back to that store for another transfer

Just tell her your illegal and sending your money home.

Yeah its not an issue sending the receipt. I know who your talking about and no worries.

Don’t see an issue. If your really trying to hide your identity better learn BTC.

110% WRONG! BTC is not anonymous.. Only crypto that is anonymous is Monero. There is a way to hide identity with btc, but that requires 6 hops minimum, different VPNs, etc. But even then, I would say its 90%.. But that is a whole new topic..

110% WRONG! BTC is not anonymous.. Only crypto that is anonymous is Monero. There is a way to hide identity with btc, but that requires 6 hops minimum, different VPNs, etc. But even then, I would say its 90%.. But that is a whole new topic..

True

It is not illegal to send money through WU for one. And if you're so worried about sending money via WU, Moneygram, etc.. Get a fake ID and send with that. Or have your buddy do it. Or your girlfriend. I am surprised people are still sending WU or Moneygram. You can't send large amounts like you use to be able to, and names always get flagged when sending large amounts, or you're given a flagged receiver and then you have to go through the hassle of calling them and getting a refund. Its nothing but a pain in the ass..

I’ve often wondered why sources haven’t started taking Monero. I’ve noticed that a lot of dark web sources for other things only except monero now. I also read something online a while back where somebody suggested washing bitcoin by buying in monero and then exchanging it on a crypto exchange for bitcoin before purchasing. Anyone else have any insight on that process and if it’s viable

Do you know why sources request a picture of a WU receipt?
Lets says customer says sender`s name is Bill Nelson, receiver goes to WU and they refuse to pay out the transfer due to the fact sender`s name is actually William Jefferson Nelson.
Sources request a picture of WU receipt to make sure receiver`s name spelled correctly and MTCN is valid, all these mistakes cost time and money because people who pick up funds dont do it free of charge.

I’ve often wondered why sources haven’t started taking Monero. I’ve noticed that a lot of dark web sources for other things only except monero now. I also read something online a while back where somebody suggested washing bitcoin by buying in monero and then exchanging it on a crypto exchange for bitcoin before purchasing. Anyone else have any insight on that process and if it’s viable
Some of those fly by night BTC to Monero exchanges could be a honeypot for the Feds. If you are just buying gear then there is no need to jump through all those hoops.

Get Shredded!
Some of those fly by night BTC to Monero exchanges could be a honeypot for the Feds. If you are just buying gear then there is no need to jump through all those hoops.

I believe the one they were speaking of was called bisq because it was decentralized and they don’t control wallet keys

You can exchange your Monero for BTC. But, you'll need a private wallet for your BTC preferably one thats runs off TOR like Electrum.

It is a process to wash BTC. BTC tumblers/washers are a scam, perpetrated on the dark web, hoping you will wash your coins with them for a small fee. Its total nonsense.. Like I said, its a process to wash BTC, and yes you need to do it with Monero, and of the the 1:1 USD tokens..

Back