• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Unreal

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got done working late tonight so I wouldn’t have to come in tomorrow, also got a baby sitter lined up for 3 hours tomorrow so that we can have some time together for my birthday weekend… I’ve been planning this all week. I was really looking forward to finally get some uninterrupted birthday sex.

7 out of 10 times that we’re doing it our baby wakes up screaming (she sleeps next to us and we try to transfer her to crib) and my wife just lets me pound her out real quick and bust a nut and tells me not worry about getting her off which sucks because it’s obviously way better when we both can cum together.

It’s been weeks since I had some good sex. And my libido is killing me, I have never been so sexually frustrated in my whole life…I cannot tell you guys how much I was looking forward to this.

Then my wife just sends me this 5 mins ago:

9d7632d791e0e045e9dccd7cee48f2d5.jpg

Last edited:
Just got done working late tonight so I wouldn’t have to come in tomorrow, also got a baby sitter lined up for 3 hours tomorrow so that we can have some time together for my birthday weekend… I’ve been planning this all week. I was really looking forward to finally get some uninterrupted birthday sex.

7 out of 10 times that we’re doing it our baby wakes up screaming (she sleeps next to us and we try to transfer her to crib) and my wife just lets me pound her out real quick and bust a nut and tells me not worry about getting her off which sucks because it’s obviously way better when we both can cum together.

It’s been weeks since I had some good sex. And my libido is killing me, I have never been so sexually frustrated in my whole life…I cannot tell you guys how much I was looking forward to this.

Then my wife just sends me this 5 mins ago:

Years ago, when we used to have sex, my ol' lady was the queen of bad timing. Every single time we went somewhere on vacation, she would be riding the cotton toboggan. Every time, without exception.

Fuck.... I feel your pain.

No problems just solutions bro. It is all about how she feels so take it upon yourself to make her feel as sexy as possible given the situation. Run her a bath and give her a wash down. Whatever it takes to make her feel comfortable. Luckily for me my wife had always been a little freaky so that time has never been an issue. In fact she says sometimes sex is better for her while on the rag. Good luck.

IML Gear Cream!
No problems just solutions bro. It is all about how she feels so take it upon yourself to make her feel as sexy as possible given the situation. Run her a bath and give her a wash down. Whatever it takes to make her feel comfortable. Luckily for me my wife had always been a little freaky so that time has never been an issue. In fact she says sometimes sex is better for her while on the rag. Good luck.

Ya if this was three years ago prechildren it definitely wouldn’t have stopped her. My wife said the same thing, that it feels better. It’s just hard enough to get her to throw down these days heaven forbid she’s got excuse… We’ll see what happens tonight. Still taking her out for dinner, didn’t cancel the babysitter. Maybe a couple glasses of wine will help her forget what’s going on down there…

Ya if this was three years ago prechildren it definitely wouldn’t have stopped her. My wife said the same thing, that it feels better. It’s just hard enough to get her to throw down these days heaven forbid she’s got excuse… We’ll see what happens tonight. Still taking her out for dinner, didn’t cancel the babysitter. Maybe a couple glasses of wine will help her forget what’s going on down there…

Best of luck. If nothing else, maybe offer the babysitter a little more money...

Have you given her the dolphin..??

- - - Updated - - -

Either one
Wife or babysitter

Thought I’d update you guys on this one… last night went amazing. She actually wasn’t even bleeding at the time and had no problems having some fun with me…that was the first time we’ve had sex in an empty house In over two years, so much more enjoyable with out having to worry about the babies. Going to have to do that more often. Or figure out a way to get our daughter to sleep in her own crib/room.

Hands down best sex I’ve had in a long time…

Last edited:
Back