Dhea for post menapausal girl friend

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts
    Rep Points

Dhea for post menapausal girl friend

My girlfriend is in her mid-50s. She takes estrogen for post menopausal symptoms. Was thinking about having her take 25 mg of Dhea daily. This to improve libido, bone density, and other positive effects. She doesn’t take any other hormones other than estrogen. Any thoughts on this.

Super Moderator
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,865 Posts
    Rep Points

Yes this is what I use in clients who are post menopausal or even hormonal imbalances

DHEA works wonders in women and provides them just a tiny bit of Testosterone conversion but enough to actually help them

If small muscle building, libido and sexual enhancement are the goals, I carry a product and use this with women (and men) and it works very very well. Just a warning because Laxogenin (unbeknownst to most people) can have excellent muscle building and anabolic effects in women. But also in women running high doses for long terms, we see masculinization effects just like VAR for instance. Deepening of the voice and clitoral enlargement is possible long term.

Worse case just grab some DHEA online or at the grocery store.

https://stores.gymntonic.com/testroz...o-enhancement/

ASF MVP
    SUPER MOD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10,313 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by checkfire View Post
    My girlfriend is in her mid-50s. She takes estrogen for post menopausal symptoms. Was thinking about having her take 25 mg of Dhea daily. This to improve libido, bone density, and other positive effects. She doesn’t take any other hormones other than estrogen. Any thoughts on this.
    I went down this road with the mizzus. Give it a try is all I can say. Having said that, it didn't do anything for my wife. Her gyno put her on test cream and it is a night and day difference now. I *highly* recommend going that route. Unless you can talk her into pinning once a week. And HRT is completely different for women...they don't even have to do bloodwork.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts
    Rep Points

I've been trying to get my wife to take something at 54 she is almost towards the of menapause but no sex drive at all . But when she does it's great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    329 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GYMnTONIC View Post
    Yes this is what I use in clients who are post menopausal or even hormonal imbalances

DHEA works wonders in women and provides them just a tiny bit of Testosterone conversion but enough to actually help them

If small muscle building, libido and sexual enhancement are the goals, I carry a product and use this with women (and men) and it works very very well. Just a warning because Laxogenin (unbeknownst to most people) can have excellent muscle building and anabolic effects in women. But also in women running high doses for long terms, we see masculinization effects just like VAR for instance. Deepening of the voice and clitoral enlargement is possible long term.

Worse case just grab some DHEA online or at the grocery store.

https://stores.gymntonic.com/testroz...o-enhancement/
    What would be the recommend dosing for women? Half the recommended?
    Also, what would be a safe duration of use - and are the effects of voice deepening reversible/go away on their own?
    Current Cycle: TRT+ (Test-Cypionate 200mg/week | Mast-E 200mg/week)
    Recommended Sponsors: Jpal | PSL