• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cutting

MonsterMaker

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was hoping you guys can shed some light on cutting after running a bulk cycle. Back in the day before gear came into the picture I’d just drop my calories down to 2k up the cardio and watch the carbs… always got pretty lean, but I never had much mass either and I’m assuming people do things a little differently with gear.

So when someone runs a cut cycle are they using gear in an attempt to hold on to their mass while they eat a deficit? And also I probably things like mast for aesthetic like getting that grainy look, etc…

So for someone just coming off of their first cycle, how would you recommend getting the body fat back down? I will be cruising too if that makes any difference… someone here told me they would forget about loosing fat for now even after wrapping up the cycle and continue to eat a surplus until my next cycle, where he said I will harden up at that point… not sure if he was referring to me running a cut cycle next or what….

Is it that bad of an idea to cruise while in a deficit and slowly burn off some of this pudge?

I was hoping you guys can shed some light on cutting after running a bulk cycle. Back in the day before gear came into the picture I’d just drop my calories down to 2k up the cardio and watch the carbs… always got pretty lean, but I never had much mass either and I’m assuming people do things a little differently with gear.

So when someone runs a cut cycle are they using gear in an attempt to hold on to their mass while they eat a deficit? And also I probably things like mast for aesthetic like getting that grainy look, etc…

So for someone just coming off of their first cycle, how would you recommend getting the body fat back down? I will be cruising too if that makes any difference… someone here told me they would forget about loosing fat for now even after wrapping up the cycle and continue to eat a surplus until my next cycle, where he said I will harden up at that point… not sure if he was referring to me running a cut cycle next or what….

Is it that bad of an idea to cruise while in a deficit and slowly burn off some of this pudge?

Great things about steroids is they are anti catabolic. Allowing you to keep muscle much more so while in a slight deficit.

Being young also will help.

Idea is to have a slight deficit so it's not too rapid and helps hold onto the muscle gains.

IMO do the slight deficit with the cardio and limit simple carbs. The "bad" weight should fall off.

Obviously that is easier said then done.

Great things about steroids is they are anti catabolic. Allowing you to keep muscle much more so while in a slight deficit.

Being young also will help.

Idea is to have a slight deficit so it's not too rapid and helps hold onto the muscle gains.

IMO do the slight deficit with the cardio and limit simple carbs. The "bad" weight should fall off.

Obviously that is easier said then done.

So do you think eating a deficit while cruising would be a bad idea? Also how slight of a deficit are we talking?

I don’t get the whole slight deficit thing. Say my maintenance is 3500. But if I were to switch to a desk job it would drop to 2500. So is my maintenance 2500 or 3500? If I work a very physical job (which I do) then do I get to count calories burned at work as cardio and go off of what my maintenance intake would be if I were more sedentary ?

So do you think eating a deficit while cruising would be a bad idea? Also how slight of a deficit are we talking?

I don’t get the whole slight deficit thing. Say my maintenance is 3500. But if I were to switch to a desk job it would drop to 2500. So is my maintenance 2500 or 3500? If I work a very physical job (which I do) then do I get to count calories burned at work as cardio and go off of what my maintenance intake would be if I were more sedentary ?
bro- let me tell u what a guy told me a loooooong time ago- this is the nice version- remember kiss- keep it simple stupid- all this bulk, cut, deficit, counting calories, being sedentary. Did u have an accident we don't know about? And no, chasing kids around isn't cardio- here's my advice bud- eat a little less, work a little more and enjoy what u gained. The rest will work itself out for the 4 weeks before u start another cycle-lol(I mean months)-lol. U sure the tren isn't "messing w/u" bro? Just bustin ur balls bud! But seriously don't complicate this stuff- it's not rocket science! And change those damn sheets man! Have a nice weekend bro! (And a slight deficit is 17.0369% exactly)-lol

MM..set some short and long term goals..6 months ...1 year..5 years
Lay out a plan..prep and execute

If you are waiting 40lbs at the end..then no cutting till you hit it..Or wanting to be 170 shredded..
When you figure that out..thats the start line...many paths to the finish..

I'm doing my 1st ever cut...

Bro it depends on how you feel really . For example I just got done with a cut . Lost 30lbs . Now I’m maintaining . And contrary to popular belief you can build muscle while in a deficit . Especially if you plan on staying on gear . also idk what made you decide to cruise after a first cycle but make sure it’s an educated choice . I think you should take break maintain for a little then go back at it once you lay down a plan.

Last edited:
bro- let me tell u what a guy told me a loooooong time ago- this is the nice version- remember kiss- keep it simple stupid- all this bulk, cut, deficit, counting calories, being sedentary. Did u have an accident we don't know about? And no, chasing kids around isn't cardio- here's my advice bud- eat a little less, work a little more and enjoy what u gained. The rest will work itself out for the 4 weeks before u start another cycle-lol(I mean months)-lol. U sure the tren isn't "messing w/u" bro? Just bustin ur balls bud! But seriously don't complicate this stuff- it's not rocket science! And change those damn sheets man! Have a nice weekend bro! (And a slight deficit is 17.0369% exactly)-lol

Might not be rocket science but it is a science of sorts. Nothing wrong with having something tangible and concrete to go off of. What’s a little less? That’s pretty subjective. I like numbers brah they don’t lie.

Bro it depends on how you feel really . For example I just got done with a cut . Lost 30lbs . Now I’m maintaining . And contrary to popular belief you can build muscle while in a deficit . Especially if you plan on staying on gear . also idk what made you decide to cruise after a first cycle but make sure it’s an educated choice . I think you should take break maintain for a little then go back at it once you lay down a plan.

I’m just wondering if there is like a safe zone as far as cutting goes as to what would help to loose as little mass as possible. Or does it really not matter. If I wanted fast results could I just drop down to 2500 or even 2000 or am I risking loosing more muscle that way ?

Also choosing to cruise because my natty levels are shit

How low are your levels..?
Are they low to the point of TRT..??

How low are your levels..?
Are they low to the point of TRT..??

Yeah that’s how this whole thing started. Went to primary to get a physical asked for test levels to be drawn because I was having a host of low t symptoms. Levels came back low. Went to trt doctor he did another draw and they came back even lower, low 200’s total I think. He started trt and I started digging around and ended up in these boards….

IML Gear Cream!
If you eat 3500 calories a day and don’t gain or lose weight, this is your maintenance. As for slight deficit, start with 250-300 calories less per day. Eat the same amount of the same foods for a week and see if you lose weight. If you lost weight, eat this amount until you stop losing. When you stop losing weight, drop another 250-300 calories. Make your adjustments, if needed, weekly. If you dropped right to 2000 calories you would probably lose some muscle.

Don’t go straight into a cut especially after a cycle when your testosterone levels are in the shitter. Continue to eat and train heavy. Bulk, then hold for atleast 6 months, hop on cycle and then enter a fat loss phase, then slowly add in cals. Repeat.
this is a marathon not a sprint.

Last edited:
So PCT is out...
Cruise is not going to damage that natural production..good

I'd still just run 2 cycles a yr..TRT and work on diet and training...with lots of rest..

Take your time,it's not a race
You're young and in the best place for help..in 5yrs you should be in a nice place..and not needing a liver..

Intermittent Fasting (IF) has been pretty effective for me to steadily shed off some excess pounds while still maintaining strength and gains. Yea, do more cardio of course but IF can maybe be a simple tactic to try. There are a couple main variations of IF and do a little research to see which ones work best for you, lifestyle, etc.

Back