OUT OF CABER!??? L-Dopa plus P5P to lower prolactin !! What is Prolactin?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I do 100mg P5P and 250 L-dopa 99% normally (during HRT), then double it during blasts. 200mg/500mg. Start slowly then you can see how you react. It seems everyone has a window where they experience different sides: good or bad.

Max
    Thanks, and you think dosing before bed is the best?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts
    Rep Points

be careful with p5p a low amount of just 50mg can cause toxicity

i used to take it all the time until i read about that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    116 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rawbuilt View Post
    be careful with p5p a low amount of just 50mg can cause toxicity

i used to take it all the time until i read about that
    It can but only if your body is not absorbing it correctly, my wife have issues with B vitamins.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BBruce View Post
    It can but only if your body is not absorbing it correctly, my wife have issues with B vitamins.
    Yeah, certain B vit, Iron are very hard to absorb. Bad Bioavailability and also small bowel resection patients have to get injections a lot of the time.

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle1 View Post
    I do 100mg P5P and 250 L-dopa 99% normally (during HRT), then double it during blasts. 200mg/500mg. Start slowly then you can see how you react. It seems everyone has a window where they experience different sides: good or bad.

Max
    Do you incorporate L-tyrosine to help your brains natural production of dopamine? And/or L-tryptophan for serotonin? If I remember correctly, when either dopamine or serotonin is increased the other decreases. My memory in regards to studies I've read in the past is hazy. But I used to read a bunch of shit about neurons and how supplements, neurotropics and pharm drugs (like SSRI, amphetamines, ect) interact with each other. Since I was really interested in psychology, psychiatry and brain health.

I know theres one thing that pushes my libido through the roof besides AS, anything that touches my Gaba-b receptors (Do not confuse with Benzo's they mostly work on Gaba-a receptors) like Phenibut and Baclofen. Which I will say, do NOT take either of those daily except baclofen and even then a small dose.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Achilleus View Post
    Do you incorporate L-tyrosine to help your brains natural production of dopamine? And/or L-tryptophan for serotonin? If I remember correctly, when either dopamine or serotonin is increased the other decreases. My memory in regards to studies I've read in the past is hazy. But I used to read a bunch of shit about neurons and how supplements, neurotropics and pharm drugs (like SSRI, amphetamines, ect) interact with each other. Since I was really interested in psychology, psychiatry and brain health.

I know theres one thing that pushes my libido through the roof besides AS, anything that touches my Gaba-b receptors (Do not confuse with Benzo's they mostly work on Gaba-a receptors) like Phenibut and Baclofen. Which I will say, do NOT take either of those daily except baclofen and even then a small dose.
    I have used l-tryptophan and 5-thp in sleep /calm formulas. Also, I am taking l-tyrosine along w my MT2 , plus I use transdermal as well. Copper peptides also and I only realized that a few years ago . I took strivectin and @ 15 for stretch marks I was getting. My papa got me some foreign cream called “Thiomucase” it it tightens up skin for a better muscle look . Stuff works! May have caffeine in it (which helps a bit too). I take all kinds of herbs/natural/synthetic:natural , evaluate if it is doing anything and I drop anything that doesn’t work.

I thought circumin wasn’t doing anything , so I quit after 2months of use . Three days later I one -clicked Amazon! Lol. I realized “How Much it helped my pain levels about 2 days of not using it.. it was not good. Once I took 2g again: 1hr later I was back to pain free. Other supps I use my bloods to see how quick I can get Em In range .

Max

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    205 Posts
    Rep Points

Max,

How much do you take and when? My bag came in. Same stuff as you. Thanks bro.
    Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11,163 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Seattlesbest View Post
    Max,

How much do you take and when? My bag came in. Same stuff as you. Thanks bro.
    I take 1/2 dose(250mg) l-dopa at first w one cap of P5P approximately 45-60min before bed and then sip my sleepy time tea. I’ll watch tv and when I feel the sleepiness; I hit the bed.

Max