• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Witch labs you prefer? Tell us top 3?

MONSTRO

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Balkan
Spectrum
Valkyrie
Para Pharma
Dragon Pharma
Genotec
Mactropin

any other?

derp!! Maybe in another 2 weeks he’ll ask for the top 4. I swear this guy is TheBoneman’s brother. I’m surprised he didn’t just copy and paste like most of his other posts [

No 7 minutes..seven minutes is the number
Seven minute abbs...Brother
Come into my office... because you're F-ing fired..

Re-Write
If You were gey...which lab do you prefer..

Just messing with you M...
Kinda had that one coming..

Steris
Watson
Bayer

But they aren’t sponsors so I don’t use them.

Says list three, lists 7…

giphy.gif

You keep it up Monstro and I'm sending you a morhiphidite(speeded wrong on purpose) doll for Xmas..

Nah I prefer ugl, smooth as butter and oil is not nearly as thick as pure cottonseed oil…
that's because it's a mixture of "i can't believe it's not butter" Wesson oil and cottonseed oil- bwahahaha- JK-Maybe? They do throw in a little s-drol and food coloring for the tren-lol

that's because it's a mixture of "i can't believe it's not butter" Wesson oil and cottonseed oil- bwahahaha- JK-Maybe? They do throw in a little s-drol and food coloring for the tren-lol

Lol I hope not. That tren does got a bit of a pinch to it tho. Not like normal pip just a nice pinch goes away after 3 hours….

derp!! Maybe in another 2 weeks he’ll ask for the top 4. I swear this guy is TheBoneman’s brother. I’m surprised he didn’t just copy and paste like most of his other posts [

No 7 minutes..seven minutes is the number
Seven minute abbs...Brother
Come into my office... because you're F-ing fired..

7 minutes! I just watched that clip and am dyin! Zion quoted a classic! Picking up hitchhikers ! Lol

Max

Finally got to work That one in..
I was wondering if anyone got it..
Of Course...Fabio

Merck serono bc I love serostim lol
Pharmacom- love their tren and test suspension
Abdi abrahim (sp) anapolon
Jpal is up there too

Just started Balkan cyp. First week so can’t say much. But genotec had me looking my best. And dragon pharm was fucking great!

Test
Tren
Hgh
Jaxz brand

Gear Church
SB Labs
Dispense Quick
4. Although it says 3 - Flash Labs

Before my time : I've heard Agent Yes and Strango were amazing. I always heard Strango over dosed everything

Sent from my moto g 5G (2022) using Tapatalk

How long is shipping US?
Shipping times can’t be talked about on the forum. Go to the sponsors section and you can make a decision on who to go with. Many will have shipping information on their websites if they have one.

Shipping times can’t be talked about on the forum. Go to the sponsors section and you can make a decision on who to go with. Many will have shipping information on their websites if they have one.
Damn my bad!

Do the leg work ( reading ) in sponsor area . You will have to pick your own poison

Back