• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sarm Stacks for Fat Burning/Increase Cardio

maxmuscle1

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was hoping someone has used these SARMS in combination and had feedback. I have only used Cardarine for 30 days so, not much experience. Mk677 and Ligandrol I used quite successfully. But, I am interested in this particular combination for after doing a bulk with sarm/peptide combination. IME, mainly used Clen for its fat burn/muscle sparing effect(sometimes combinations). I am pretty new to SARM use as far as stacks go. I will be using Lgd3303, YK11, (possibly S23) and some oral gh/igf/ghrelin secretogogues. I need to see which ones work by a different pathway/s than oral steroids/hormones and which use the same.

Looking at these:
SR-9009 (Stenabolic) 20mg :rev-erb agonist , S-4 (Andarine)25mg , MK-2866 (Ostarine) 15 mg, and GW-501516 (Cardarine) 10mg :ppar agonist.

Max

I've used the MK2866 daily for quite awhile now, using a liquid suspension. It definitely preserves gains after bulking. I was doing 15mg daily. I started getting a clogged gland off and on, right at the ball cap hat line above the temple. I backed it down to 10, and it went away. No other negative sides. I have not used the others you listed. I drop it into a Premier Protein drink, shake and drink

Back