• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Can someone please help me do the math?

Nyde

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I have a vial of testosterone enanthate at 300mgs of testosterone per cc. I also have a few ccs of sterilized grapeseed oil. I need to turn this to into 10 mgs of testosterone per cc. How would I go about doing this? What is the exact math that I need??

10 mg/cc?

Impossible nearly

What you can do is get a slin pin and open the back.

Draw some testosterone out into a large syringe.

Inject a few drops so the slin pin is full to the 10 dash

That's 30mgs of test. Add in grapeseed oil to the 60 mark. Shake it well.

Now take that slin pin and again open the backs of two other pins. Shoot the mixture to the 20 mark in each

You now have over the 1:1 ratio needed for grapeseed oil to gear

You have 3 shots at 10mgs each.

You'd wanna preload all 30 of these if you can

It's a very bad and inefficient idea sir and I'm not positive why you'd want this

If you want the 10mgs a day protocol from Emeric, that's Prop and it's dosed at 100mgs/mL so u can use a slin pin and draw raw oil to the 10mark daily

Last edited:
He's probably trying to dilute it down for a female

Impossible nearly

What you can do is get a slin pin and open the back.

Draw some testosterone out into a large syringe.

Inject a few drops so the slin pin is full to the 10 dash

That's 30mgs of test. Add in grapeseed oil to the 60 mark. Shake it well.

Now take that slin pin and again open the backs of two other pins. Shoot the mixture to the 20 mark in each

You now have over the 1:1 ratio needed for grapeseed oil to gear

You have 3 shots at 10mgs each.

You'd wanna preload all 30 of these if you can

It's a very bad and inefficient idea sir and I'm not positive why you'd want this

If you want the 10mgs a day protocol from Emeric, that's Prop and it's dosed at 100mgs/mL so u can use a slin pin and draw raw oil to the 10mark daily

I would guess its for a female... Either way Prop would be a better choice.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably trying to dilute it down for a female

Yes, it's for the misses. And even though test prop is better, she won't inject every day or every other day. The most she will do is twice a week, hence for the cypionate /enanthate.

Reading these posts makes my head want to explode. 10mg per cc? You want to inject a WHOLE mil to get 10mg of test into the mizzus? She's gonna fucking love you.

You need to quit messing with gear.

You think he's even thought about sterilization?

...(oh my god)

if you add 31 ml to the ml you already have (32 ml in total), you will have a solution of 9,375 mg/ml

Buy a vial Test Prop or Test Ace.

Yes, it's for the misses. And even though test prop is better, she won't inject every day or every other day. The most she will do is twice a week, hence for the cypionate /enanthate.

Short esters are better for females for virilization reasons though. she doesnt want to start having issues with built up test and then have it take for ever to remedy itself. I used to pin Water based test with a slin pin. I would bet if you were patient enough you could also pin prop or ace with a slin pin and if she cant do that daily she should just not even start at all. Just dimple it on the quad.

Short esters are better for females for virilization reasons though. she doesnt want to start having issues with built up test and then have it take for ever to remedy itself. I used to pin Water based test with a slin pin. I would bet if you were patient enough you could also pin prop or ace with a slin pin and if she cant do that daily she should just not even start at all. Just dimple it on the quad.

I think you're right. I think switching over to prop would be much better. How small, and how thin does the insulin needle need to be for it to actually reach your muscle. She's a female, she doesn't have paper thin skin like the way we do. She does have a layer of fat that she has to break through first. Even a 5/8 needle isn't long enough for it to actually reach her muscle. My girl is a little overweight. She will be injecting straight into fat cells each and every single time

You could just add 2ml to the 1ml and every 10th of a ml would be 10mg.....I think......

Slin pin.
Alcohol swab top of vial
Alcohol swab wife's ass
Pull up to the third tick mark = 9mg
Stick it in the little woman
Depress plunger
Remove syringe

Yes, it will be absorbed slower in fatty tissue. It will be ok.

Back